• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Werid that he's in KR Russia, he was a bolshie.

You would have a very boring KR game otherwise. Only a handfull of generals aren't Bolshevist. Guess Kerensky pardoned most of them. Would make sense, keeping his country together and all and the fact that most where of the ranks of captain or below during the civil war. Only the presence of Blücher is not right IMO, he was one of the leading Bolshevist generals, together with Tuchanevski, Voroshilov and Budenny, who are removed from kaiserreich.

Thanks for the info on Fabricius BTW Ironboot and thanks stormbringer for looking into it.

The military is officialy no part of the democratic process, but this doesn't mean that its generals are neutral. Many of them might play a role in the elections. My story has no connection to Stormbringers. See it as a parrallel story to determine who the army (my vote) will support. Hope you like it :D.

##################

Baron Wrangel was still wondering about what he just had been told. Russia, mighty Mother Russia ruled by a shadowy presidential council. Those where the fabrication of fiction, but it was true nonetheless. A meeting with a man called ‘Vincent’ had changed his view on the world as he knew it…

He was told that it was the council who put Chernov in charge after the murder of Kerensky. Hereby preventing Wrangel from assasinating Kerensky himself! Now Wrangel was a general on the way out instead of the new Autocrat of Russia. It was then that he was approached by one of these councilmen, one who was as fed up with weak democracy as he was. The man made him an offer he couldn’t refuse…

Wrangel knew that he needed more support in the Army. Kornilov would surely support him, perhaps old man Alexeev too. Wrangel smiled, Russia was not yet lost.

##########################

Marshall Sherbatchev thought he had heard it all in his 79 years on this earth, but this news…
Russia ruled by a council? A power behind the real power? Preposterous. At least that was what the old Marshall thought. Several members of this Council, known as Milites and Shephard, had visited him, explained the existence of the council, and the disagreements between them. Yet these men seemed to share his dream, the return of the Romanovs to their rightful throne…

########################

Minister Markov finished his meeting with a Councilman known as FlyingDutchie. The news of a council ruling Russia was still strange to him. Who where these men and how did the gain all this power? General Denikin wasn’t kidding when he told him of a great secret hidden within the Kremlin. Markov sighed, he felt as if a game was being played with him. At least many Councilmen shared his and Denikins views on democracy as the way to stabilise Russia after all these years of infighting. If only Markov could get all democratically minded generals on the same line. With their influence spread over the Conservatives, kadets and SR, the extremes might win next election…

##########################

Vasily von Blücher was used to things not working as he expected. As the son of a Serf, despite his grandiose name, he had supported the Bolshevist from a very early point. Yet the revolution had failed and as a high ranking Bolshevist he would surely be executed if captured. But quickly siding with the moderate Bukhanin apparently saved his life. Heck, it even made him a general, a general privy to some closely guarded secrets. Recently he had heard of a mysterious Council who supposedly where the real power behind Chernov. He even heard that the council disagreed if Chernov should remain president. If only he could approach one of these councillors.

Wonderful job FD, and not that far from the truth! The "Presidential Administration" is modeled on Russia's current system where there is a "Government" full of ministers that is responsible for running the country and then a "Presidential Administration" which is accountable to no one and is hired by the President at will that makes policy. I didn't really envision this as a big secret in Russia, but perhaps it could be. Keep up the stories!

Alexsandr Kubarev strolled through the corridors of power, and he walked alone. He knew of the revelation that The Council of Twelve was in charge of the true Governance of Affairs within Russia had been broken to the Army, and he knew who had spoken to whom. Eventually he reached his office, and took up his telephone. He dialed a number he had never rang before, slowly and carefully. He did not waver however.

"Da, Martova? I have a task for you. Wrangel. Make it look like an accident."

Oooh, the plot thickens! I am about to head home and play the remainder of 1938, and possibly into 1939, depending on how things go. It will be most interesting to see how both the game and this intrigue in the Administration unfolds.

Alexsandr Kubarev strolled through the corridors of power, and he walked alone. He knew of the revelation that The Council of Twelve was in charge of the true Governance of Affairs within Russia had been broken to the Army, and he knew who had spoken to whom. Eventually he reached his office, and took up his telephone. He dialed a number he had never rang before, slowly and carefully. He did not waver however.

"Da, Martova? I have a task for you. Wrangel. Make it look like an accident."

Note to Councilman Kubarev. Please don't kill my generals, we need them! You don't see me killing your ministers, do you?

Kubarev is above being advised - for he is the advisor.

Mysterious Clue said:
According to the book of Genesis, God placed a mark on the world's first murderer before sending him into exile. The mark of Cain indelibly branded its bearer as a social outcast.

It is not known when tattooing first became a common practice in [censored]. Researchers first discovered and studied this underground activity in the 1920s; photographs of [censored] from that period suggest an already elaborate and highly developed subculture. More than simple decoration, the images symbolically proclaim the wearer's background and rank within the complex social system of the [censored].

1c7e52f69fae80c12a7c09e8913ee0dc.large.jpg

Aleksandr Kubarev - Caught without his shirt on.

Last edited:
The Amazing Adviser was worried, he knew some of the less intelligent members of the Council had leaked some very important secrets to some of the less competent generals in the army. What was that Dutch fellow doing?? Shouldn't he be able to control the army, or was he in on it?? One problem with moving the capital to Moscow had meant that the Navy lost almost all of it's significance. The Adviser swore to himself before he entered the Slavianka, the naval officer's favorite joint in Petrograd. It oddly enough run by Austrian Jews and did not look even slightly Russian. He finally found Admiral Fakov snoring all over his usual table.

The Amazing Adviser; "Fakov you lousy pig, wake up!!"
Fakov; Eh, what, my head hurt.
The Amazing Adviser; "Hurry up you fool, the train to Moscow depart in an hour".
Fakov; "Moscow?? I am not the smartest person, but I know there are no ships in Moscow."
The Amazing Adviser; "This is more important than our non- existing fleet, the president's life might be in danger, the council risk being dissolved and our democracy destroyed. We have to hurry.
Fakov; "Sure, one thing though. What's denacracy??"
The Amazing Adviser; "I don't have time to explain, we have to act quickly!"

Thus the Amazing Adviser, and a shabby stinking Admiral Fakov with a serious hangover took the train from Petrograd to Moscow. Would they be able act in time, or would Russian democracy be destroyed forever??

Advisor Vincent at this point, was in his office residing in the Kremlin. After his largerly ignored call for a military coup, the interior advisor felt disgraced, now considering a career as poet, dancer or decoration painter.

He was vaguely aware of some political struggles between the army and the council. Vincent cared little. Without a Greater Russia to build, what was there left for him?

:D

Well, I should create a 'Character' for better role-playing, so here it goes.

==================================

It was another cold night in Moscow. But that wasn't a normal night. After the Assasination of Kerensky, everything was tossed to the air, and the Republic of Russia maybe was going to be et another Dream. The chaos was normal, thievery and Corruption were almost everywhere. Russia would not stand agains it. Aleksander Vassilivich Maikov, one of the 'Advisors' for the President knew that the Russian Democracy would fall.Now to whom, he did not know. Maybe the Syndicalists, maybe again to the Monarchists. But Aleksander had already made his mind. In a few days he was going to make a speech to the Duma, and maybe he would find others with the same feelings as himself.

Gregory Zackonov was excited at best. In his 39 years of life, he had seen the Weltkrieg, in which he fought in Valiently. He had seen a Revlution and now a advisor to the President, Chernov. While a memeber of the Conservative Party, he was more of Nationlist, and a follower of Kerensky, even though they disagreed quite a bit. He and his wife, Catherine, a blonde of 29 years if age, also worried of a Coup. They knew that it was possible. Gregory was also worried for his Child, a boy named Peter, after Peter the Great was 7 years of age. He wondered what was happening to his country.

Blood and Fatherland!

Sheppard was worried. This was not an unusual state of affairs, but despite all the success, he was still worried. He had been right in approaching Sherbatchev about the Tsar. but the announcing of the call of Coup from "Vincent", he was more worried. now, with other elements of the farther-than-center right, they might be considered as dangerous rebels! "so much for popular monarchy", he thought, and so, he proceeded to his office in the Kreml, to do some much-needed filing.