• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, for Romatet, I'm not trying to be a bugger, but the pic is of good quality, and is the picture of von Trapp not from WWI also?;)

The issue is not the quality but the fact that the pic is from WWI. This means that we cannot consider it.

Austria TTs

I think that this will be my last proposal for Austria. As I have limited Schrödinger to 1939 nuclear research is not any longer covered. My first idea was to add the Graz University but we have a rule here that not more than one university per country is allowed.

Willibald Jentschke could be a suitable candidate for nuclear research with skill 5 and specialities nuclear_engineering, nuclear_physics and mathematics

ref http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willibald_Jentschke

pic
cernjema1_6-03.jpg

pic
cernjesc1_6-03.jpg

There some missing pictures for some of TT Belarus do not have a picture of Navapolatsk Industry.
navapolatskindustry.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Found this one on the net.

Suggestion!
Skill level 5 or 6
New TT for Belarus Minsk Tractor Works
minsktractorworks.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Mechanics, tec efficiency, management and general equipment.
1953 - 1970
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minsk_Tractor_Works

Hi Pioniere, it seems that von Mauser wants to work on Belarus as well as you so I think that you and him together could do a good job on this country. Regarding your proposal I would like to see some others feedbacks. In the meanwhile please consider Minsk Automobile Plant

ref http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minsk_Automobile_Plant

ref http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MAZ-543

some pics

File:Sa-4.jpg

File:Moscow_Parad_2008_Ballist.jpg

File:9P117_9K72.jpg

Last edited:
I will have Georgia, Belorus and Ukraine finished tomorrow or on Friday. Serious changes in some cases.

Ok. Please consider as well the proposal made so far.

Last edited:
Not Belarus, but Ukraine that I have some ideas for. Who do I need to talk to? Pioniere and Cegorach?

Anyways...

Luxembourg:

Okay, regarding Speller, I've done some more research, and can present a better case for his inclusion as a TT. I also found someone for later on in the game.

I think this is actually part of the picture in my book that I was talking about. The whole picture is him reviewing his troops.

sylfte.jpg

Name: Emile Speller

Skill: 3

Traits: Training, Decentralised Execution, Infantry Focus and Small Unit Tactics

Years: 1936-1952

While I wasn't able to figure out when he was assigned to be CiC of the Lux Army, the site I am showing lists that he was CiC until 1940, of course at which time his nation was occupied. I list his end date as 1952, it was then he was assigned to be Aide to the Grand Duchess, and he was most likely pretty old. While he was only CiC until 1940, I think we can have him from the start, because regardless he was a high military figure in Luxembourg, at it wouldn't be unreasonable that he would do doctrinal work. If his country was not annexed he most likely would have continued being CiC past 1940.

1893%20Felix-05.JPG

Name: Félix de Bourbon-Parme

Skill: 2

Traits: Centralised Execution, Infantry Focus and Small Unit Tactics

Years: 1945-1964

Was a Colonel of the Volunteer Company since 1920, and was Inspector General of the Lux Army from 1945 until 1967. He died in 1970

Last edited:
Not Belarus, but Ukraine that I have some ideas for. Who do I need to talk to? Pioniere and Cegorach?

You have to talk here with them and with anybody else wants to discuss the matter.

Luxembourg:

Okay, regarding Speller, I've done some more research, and can present a better case for his inclusion as a TT. I also found someone for later on in the game.

I think this is actually part of the picture in my book that I was talking about. The whole picture is him reviewing his troops.

Name: Félix de Bourbon-Parme

Skill: 2

Traits: Centralised Execution, Infantry Focus and Small Unit Tactics

Years: 1945-1964

Was a Colonel of the Volunteer Company since 1920, and was Inspector General of the Lux Army from 1945 until 1967. He died in 1970

I'm fine with your proposals but I would like to know what others think about.

Norsk Idro has been coded (please I need the pic) but I'm puzzled about the following team

Code:
2502;Forsvarets Forskningsinstitutt;T_NOR_FFI;5;1946;1970;chemistry;electronics;management;combined_arms_focus;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x

I would prefer to remove combined arms focus and assigning it to another tech team

Why would you prefer that? Is it because they will be overpowered? The only other team that maybe can have combined_arms bonus is
Code:
2501	Carl Gustav Fleischer	T2505	4	1930	1970	small_unit_tactics	decentralized_execution	infantry_focus	training

But an important change is Norsk Idro should be changed to Norsk Hydro
correct code
Code:
2516	Norsk Hydro	T_NOR_Norsk_Hydro	4	1930	1970	chemistry	management

(Link)

I have their Pic but havent got time tonigt to fix it, maybe later, bur here's a preview

norskhydro1.jpg

On the issue with the Picture for Aker: I have looked and looked but I havent found any picture of their old logo. This is the only ones I've found. I havent got time to fix them, but I'll give you a preview.

akersmek4.jpg
This one could work if I am able to remove the dates and change the textures. The other ones are just shiplaunchings.

akersmek3.jpg

akersmek2.jpg

regard

asgeir

Luxenburg
I'm fine with your proposals but I would like to know what others think about.
The two proposals are OK. However I would increase the skill of Félix to 3, otherwise he won't see research ever.

Okay, well, with regards to Ukraine I was thinking mainly of a few doctrine teams that can be added. The industrial ones looks, good, and I have little knowledge in that respect.

I'm having a hard time finding people.

For land could be Semyon Timoshenko, another Roman Shukhevych
Naval: Vladimir Pilipenko, Gordey Levchenko, and for sure Sergey Gorshkov.

For Air I haven't found much.

I'd like to hear what the others have in mind.

One thing I was thinking about was leaders that would represent a Soviet Ukraine, but also Non-Soviet Leaders, like Shukhevych. If a completely independant Ukraine came about he would be in a position of high leadership, and he was a good commander.

Last edited:
Luxemburg

The two proposals are OK. However I would increase the skill of Félix to 3, otherwise he won't see research ever.

I put him a skill below Speller, because I feel Speller reached his position due to military prowess, more then Felix, who was a member of the royal family.

I'm not saying he dosen't deserve his rank, but being related the the monarch is bound to help your career.

And he'd see research, AoD added techs to continue the time frame, and Lux loses Speller in 1952.

Luxenburg

Ok. I will do that

Okay, well, with regards to Ukraine I was thinking mainly of a few doctrine teams that can be added. The industrial ones looks, good, and I have little knowledge in that respect.

One thing I was thinking about was leaders that would represent a Soviet Ukraine, but also Non-Soviet Leaders, like Shukhevych. If a completely independant Ukraine came about he would be in a position of high leadership, and he was a good commander.

This is the same problem that I raised for Serbia and Yugoslavia. If the country is communist some leaders should be available and some others not. As the number of country limit has been removed I would suggest to set 2 tech teams for those countries that can have this option.

Last edited:

For Air I have nobody, same with the Navy - just basic team such as naval Academy will be to work. For the Land I have someone unbeatable :cool: ,but that must wait some time untill later today or tomorrow. Too busy right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.