• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated existing Industrial TT for DDR
Dont forget to suggest pictures for the ones that do not have them.

Ukraine
T_UKR_Mykola_Kapustiansky.bmp

T_UKR_Pavlo_Shandruk.bmp

T_UKR_SevastopolNavalInstitute.bmp

T_UKR_KharkovLocomotiveFactory.bmp

T_UKR_Oleg_Antonov.bmp

Communist Ukraine
T_CKR_Vladimir_Sudets.bmp

T_CKR_Sergei_Rudenko .bmp

T_CKR_ZavodArsenal.bmp

T_CKR_Andrei_Yeryomenko.bmp

RSI
T_RSI_Alfredo_Guzzoni.bmp

Last edited:
Report on AoD

All,

I have received a report on the TTs for AoD. It says that

Germany’s team Telefunken is way overpowered. The UK should have better computers than Germany. The only way the game can simulate this is with tech teams. Telefunken lines up perfectly for computer research and at skill 8 is better than Germany’s original tech teams that don’t match up for computer research. Telefunken needs to be a level 5 to keep the same ratio between the UK and Germany on computer research. The test you ran completely missed this. There are similar issues like this for every major.

My personal opinion is that the main issue is with the new technology setting with AoD. Regarding the specific matter I would lower the skill of Telefunken to 7.

Could you please let me know your thoughts?

EDIT

Please find below the link to the new thread for ver 1.2: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=451617

Last edited:
Dont forget to suggest pictures for the ones that do not have them.

Thanks, I'm looking up picture's and I'll post them for discussion.

All,

I have received a report on the TTs for AoD. It says that

My personal opinion is that the main issue is with the new technology setting with AoD. Regarding the specific matter I would lower the skill of Telefunken to 7.

Could you please let me know your thoughts?

These are screen shots from my current test for 1.1.1942

ScreenSave0.jpg

ScreenSave1.jpg

The UK is ahead of Germany in Computing, I would agree that reducing Telefunken to 7 looks right.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.