• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm too late or this is surplus to requirements then that's OK but I'd like to see Alfa Romeo S.p.A. in the Italian tech team.

Hopefully this is all correct (not done this before)

450px-Alfa_Romeo_D2-1.jpg

1832;Alfa

Romeo;T_ITA_Alfa_Romeo;5;1932;1970;mechanics;aeronautics;general_equipment;technical_efficiency;training;;;;;;;

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x

Source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfa_Romeo

Aircraft engines

D2 aircraft engine.An Alfa engine was first used on an aircraft in 1910 on the Santoni-Franchini biplane.[26]

In 1932 Alfa Romeo built its first real aircraft engine the D2 (240 bhp), which was fitted to Caproni 101 D2.

In the 1930s when Alfa Romeo engines were used for aircraft on a larger scale; the Savoia Marchetti SM.74,

Savoia-Marchetti SM.75, Savoia-Marchetti SM.79, Savoia Marchetti SM.81 and Cant Z506B Airone all used Alfa

Romeo manufactured engines.[27] In 1931, a competition was arranged where Tazio Nuvolari drove his Alfa Romeo

8C 3000 Monza against a Caproni Ca.100 airplane.[28] Alfa Romeo built various aircraft engines during World War

II; the best known was the RA.1000 RC 41-I Monsone, a licensed version of the Daimler-Benz DB 601. This engine

made it possible to build efficient fighter aircraft like the Macchi C.202 Folgore for the Italian army. After

World War II Alfa Romeo produced engines for Fiat, Aerfer and Ambrosini. In the 1960s Alfa Romeo mainly focused

upgrading and maintaining Curtiss-Wright, Pratt & Whitney, Rolls-Royce and General Electric aircraft engines.

Alfa Romeo built also Italy's first turbine engine, installed to the Beechcraft King Air. Alfa Romeo's Avio

division was sold to Aeritalia in 1988,[29] from 1996 it was part of Fiat Avio.[30] Alfa Avio was also part of

developing team to the new T700-T6E1 engine to the NHI NH90 helicopter.[31]

[edit] Trucks, light commercial vehicles

Romeo2
Romeo2 LCV
Alfa Romeo 1000 (Mille) Aerfer FI 711.2 OCREN trolleybus in Naples.In 1930 Alfa Romeo presented a light truck

in addition to heavy LCVs based to Büssing constructions.[32] In the Second World War Alfa Romeo also built

trucks for the Italian army ("35 tons anywhere") and later also for the German Wehrmacht. After the war,

commercial motor vehicle production was resumed. In co-operation with FIAT and Saviem starting from the 60s

different light truck models were developed. The production of heavy LCVs was terminated in 1967. In Brazil the

heavy trucks were built still few years by Alfa Romeo subsidiary Fábrica Nacional de Motores under the name

FNM. Last Alfa Romeo vans were Alfa Romeo AR6 and AR8, which were rebadged versions of Iveco Daily and Fiat

Ducato. The company also produced trolleybuses for many systems in Italy, Latin America,[33] Sweden,[34]

Greece,[35] Germany, Turkey and South Africa. Later, Alfa Romeo concentrated only on passenger car

manufacturing.

Slovakia

Name: Slovenských Lodeníc Komárno
Start Year: 1930
End year: 1970
Skill: 3
Specilaty: naval engineering, electronics, technical efficiency
Note: http://www.slkb.sk/slk/eng.htm
T_SLO_Shipyard.bmp

Name: Ján Gerthofer
Skill: 5
Specilaty: fighter tactics, aircraft testing, piloting
Note: Air ace of the Slovakian Airforce. There were quite some air aces in their airforce, the 3 best had each 25+ confirmed kills. As a tech team he represent the training and use of fighters/interceptors.
T_SLO_Jan_Gerthofer.bmp

Name: ZTS
Skill: 4
Specilaty: mechanics;artillery;technical_efficiency
Note: Dubnica Závody Tažkeho Strojárstva
MISSIN PICS

Name: Povazska Bystrica Amunition Plant
Skill: 3
Specilaty: general_equipment;training;artillery
Note: Picture depicts the vz. 24 rifle, which is produced here during the war.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vz._24
T_SLO_PovazskaBystrica.bmp

Name: Dynamit Nobel
Specilaty: chemistry;industrial_engineering;management;general_equipment
Note:
Source: http://www.duslo.sk/info_historia.php?lm=3&sel=1&item=historia&lang=uk
Picture show a watertower on the factory site.
T_SLO_DynamitNobel.bmp

Name: Jur Hronec
End year: 1959
Skill: 5
Specilaty: mathematics
Note:
http://translate.google.com/transla.../sk.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jur_Hronec&sl=sk&tl=en
T_SLO_Jur_Hronec.bmp

Name: Aircraft Repair Facility Trencín
Specilaty: aeronautics;chemistry;electronics;technical_efficiency
Note: Picture that of a B534 of the Slovak Airforce.
The name was used after 1954, but before that similar names were used, and an aircraft repair facility was at Trencin from 1934. http://www.lotn.sk/en/history/
T_SLO_AircraftRepair.bmp

or
T_SLO_Airforce.bmp

Name: Rafinérii Apollo
Specilaty: industrial_engineering;chemistry;management
Note: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovnaft
T_SLO_ApolloRefinery.bmp

Commenius University's start date moved to 1939 as natural sciences was established in that year. Actually should be Slovak University, as the name Commenius was given in 1955.

Removed C-K-D as it was in CZE and not in Slovakia.
Removed Ministry of Defence as more concrete TTs are suggested.
Removed Bratislava Industries

Code:
SLO;Name;Pic Name;Skill;Start Year;End Year;Speciality1;Speciality2;Speciality3;Speciality4;Speciality5;Speciality6;Speciality7;Speciality8;Speciality9;Speciality10;Speciality11;Speciality12;Speciality13;Speciality14;Speciality15;Speciality16;Speciality17;Speciality18;Speciality19;Speciality20;Speciality21;Speciality22;Speciality23;Speciality24;Speciality25;Speciality26;Speciality27;Speciality28;Speciality29;Speciality30;Speciality31;Speciality32;x;
4100;Augustín Malár;T_SLO_Augustin_Malar;4;1930;1960;infantry_focus;large_unit_tactics;centralized_execution;training;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x;
4101;Jur Hronec;T_SLO_Jur_Hronec;5;1930;1970;mathematics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
4102;Rafinérii Apollo;T_SLO_ApolloRefinery;4;1930;1970;industrial_engineering;chemistry;management;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x;
4103;ZTS;T_SLO_ZTS;4;1930;1970;mechanics;artillery;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x;
4104;Comenius University;T4103;3;1939;1970;mechanics;chemistry;management;mathematics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x;
4105;Ferdinand Catlos;T_SLO_Ferdinand_Catlos;3;1930;1960;small_unit_tactics;decentralized_execution;combined_arms_focus;training;individual_courage;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x;
4106;Ján Golian;T4102;5;1930;1970;large_unit_tactics;centralized_execution;combined_arms_focus;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x;
4108;Aircraft Repair Facility Trencín;T_SLO_AircraftRepair;3;1930;1970;aeronautics;chemistry;electronics;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
4109;Ján Gerthofer;T_SLO_Jan_Gerthofer;5;1930;1970;fighter_tactics;piloting;aircraft_testing;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
4110;Slovenských Lodeníc Komárno;T_SLO_Shipyard;3;1930;1970;naval_engineering;electronics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
4111;Povazska Bystrica Amunition Plant;T_SLO_PovazskaBystrica;3;1930;1970;general_equipment;training;artillery;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
4112;Dynamit Nobel;T_SLO_DynamitNobel;4;1930;1970;chemistry;industrial_engineering;management;general_equipment;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x

Done. I kept Slovakian Airforce Factory. Please check the pack and let me know if you are happy.

NB

ZTB misses the pic

If I'm too late or this is surplus to requirements then that's OK but I'd like to see Alfa Romeo S.p.A. in the Italian tech team.

Hopefully this is all correct (not done this before)

450px-Alfa_Romeo_D2-1.jpg

1832;Alfa

Romeo;T_ITA_Alfa_Romeo;5;1932;1970;mechanics;aeronautics;general_equipment;technical_efficiency;training;;;;;;;

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x

Source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfa_Romeo

Alfa built engines so it cannot be considered for aircraft as well as Rolls Royce

Norwegian Blue

Changes:
* Added naval_engineering to Den Kongelige Norske Marine
* Increased skill of Odd Hassel to 5, removed electronics speciality (I think agrichemistry is the only chemistry tech requiring management)
* Restored skill of Skolem and Selberg
* Added commented out UiO (in order to clarify what the image is for)

Could somebody with image skills do the following:
* Find images for Borregaard, Elkem (logos are possible). If no images are found, they could be commented out.
* Images for Hærens flyvevæsen, Marinens flyvevåben (if no image is found, they can be outcommented, while the start date of Luftforsvaret is set to 1930.)
* Fix the images of Skolem, Selberg, Elektrisk Bureau, Strømmens Værksted.

Code:
2500;Akers Mekaniske Verksted;T_NOR_Akers;5;1930;1970;naval_engineering;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
2501;Atle Selberg;T_NOR_Selberg;6;1943;1950;mathematics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
#IMAGE SOURCE: Mathematisches Institut Oberwolfach (MFO), http://owpdb.mfo.de/detail?photoID=3792, Author Konrad Jacobs, Erlangen, licencse: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/de/deed.en
2502;Borregaard;T_NOR_Borregaard;3;1930;1970;chemistry;mechanics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
2503;Carl Gustav Fleischer;T2505;4;1930;1970;decentralized_execution;infantry_focus;small_unit_tactics;training;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
#250x;Christiania Spigerverk;T_NOR_ChristianiaSpigerverk;3;1930;1970;general_equipment;mechanics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
2504;Den Kongelige Norske Marine;T2507;4;1930;1970;centralized_execution;naval_engineering;naval_training;seamanship;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
2505;Elektrisk Bureau;T_NOR_ElektriskBureau;3;1930;1970;electronics;mechanics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
2506;Elkem;T_NOR_Elkem;3;1930;1970;chemistry;mechanics;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
2507;Forsvarets Forskningsinstitutt;T_NOR_FFI;5;1946;1970;chemistry;combined_arms_focus;electronics;management;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
2508;Framnæs Mekaniske Værksted;T_NOR_Famnaes;4;1930;1970;electronics;naval_engineering;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
2509;Hærens flyvevæsen;T_NOR_HaerensFly;3;1930;1944;aircraft_testing;bomber_tactics;combined_arms_focus;piloting;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
2510;Horten Verft;T2500;4;1930;1970;naval_artillery;naval_engineering;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
2511;Institutt for Atomenergi;T_NOR_InstituttforAtomenergi;6;1946;1970;chemistry;nuclear_engineering;nuclear_physics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
2512;Kjeller Flyfabrikk;T2501;3;1930;1970;aeronautics;chemistry;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
2513;Kongsberg Vaapenfabrikk;T2502;4;1930;1970;artillery;general_equipment;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
2514;Kværner;T2503;5;1930;1970;industrial_engineering;management;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
2515;Luftforsvaret;T2506;4;1944;1970;aircraft_testing;centralized_execution;fighter_tactics;piloting;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
2516;Norges Tekniske Høgskole;T_NOR_NorgesTekniskeHogskole;4;1930;1970;electronics;chemistry;industrial_engineering;nuclear_engineering;nuclear_physics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
2517;Norsk Hydro;T_NOR_NorskHydro;5;1930;1970;chemistry;management;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
2518;Marinens Flyvebaatfabrikk;T_NOR_MarinensFlyvebåtfabrikk;3;1930;1970;aeronautics;electronics;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
2519;Marinens Flyvevåben;T_NOR_MarinensFly;3;1930;1944;aircraft_testing;centralized_execution;fighter_tactics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
2520;Odd Hassel;T2508;5;1930;1970;chemistry;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
2521;Raufoss Ammunisjonsfabrikk;T2504;5;1930;1970;artillery;general_equipment;mechanics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
2522;Strømmens Værksted;T_NOR_StrommensVaerksted;4;1930;1970;mechanics;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
#IMAGE SOURCE: Wilse, Anders Beer / Norsk Folkemuseum (Norwegian Museum of Cultural History), found at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Strømmens_Værksted_building_wooden_train_cars.jpeg
2523;Tandbergs Radiofabrikk;T_NOR_Vebjorn_Tandberg;5;1933;1970;electronics;management;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
2524;Thoralf Skolem;T_NOR_Skolem;5;1930;1963;mathematics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
#IMAGE SOURCE: http://www-history.mcs.st-and.ac.uk/Biographies/Skolem.html
#25xx;Det Kongelige Frederiks Universitet;T_NOR_KongeligeUniversitet;5;1930;1939;chemistry;mathematics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
#25xx;Universitetet i Oslo;T_NOR_KongeligeUniversitet;5;1939;1970;chemistry;mathematics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x

new tec-team for Mongolia

The National University of Mongolia

nationaluniversityofmon.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Starting year 1942 – 1970
Chemistry, mathematics and management
I give it level 2 or 3.
uom.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Mongolian Air Force
Starting year 1937 – 1970
Level 1 aeronautics, aircraft testing and chemistry.
mongolianairforce.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

from Wikipedia:
Air Force History

In May 1925 a Junkers F.13 entered service as the first aircraft in Mongolian civil and military aviation. By 1935 Soviet aircraft were based in the country. In May 1937 the air force was renamed the Mongolian People's Republic Air Corps. During World War 2 the Soviets delivered I-15s, I-16s, Yak-9s and Il-2s. By 1966 the first SA-2 SAM units entered service, and the air force was renamed the Air Force of the Mongolian People's Republic. The MiG-17, the first combat jet aircraft in the Mongolian inventory, entered service in 1970 and by the mid-1970s was joined by MiG-21s, Mi-8s and Yak-11s. After the end of the Cold War the air force was grounded due to a lack of fuel and spares. In 1994 five Harbin Y-12s were delivered.
yakovlevut2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Sorry this will be the last from me in while...Mongolia only have 3 TT from before.

No this is the last suggestion..
Alfredo Guzzoni RSI/Italy TT

I am pondering my mind here can we use him for both Italy and RSI or can he be only be in one of them. This guy was Commander-in-Chief of Army Group Liguria under the RSI regime so he had a high position so to speak. I would think he can be TT for both facist Italy and RSI. We can think of this later maybe?

Skill level not sure 3 or 4 maybe that’s the level of the other TT Italy/RSI of this kind is on.

A trait that he can have is centralized exec, infantry focus, large unit tactics and combined arms. This is just taken out my consideration and imagine when I compare him to the other Italian TT.

Starting year 1939 - not sure of the end year. maybe somewhere in the 50s

alfredoguzzoni.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfredo_Guzzoni

http://www.generals.dk/general/Guzzoni/Alfredo/Italy.html

Last edited:
Instituto Nacional de Industria or National Institute of Industry

Starting year 1941 to 1970

institutonacionaldeindu.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Skill level 4 or 5 general equipment, mechanics, ind. Engineering, tech efficiency and naval artillery.

From wikapedia:
The INI was established on 25 September 1941, aiming to promote the development of Spanish industry and the self-sufficiency of the Spanish economy.
INI included a broad range of companies, from heavy and basic industries to "soft" services, most of them with E.N., standing for Empresa Nacional (National Corporation), in their names. Among them were: Ensidesa (steel), Enasa (trucks), SEAT (cars), Ence (cellulose, biofuels), Endasa (aluminium), Iberia (airline), Endesa (power), EN Calvo Sotelo (petrochemicals), EN Bazán (military shipyards), Aesa (non-military shipyards), EN Santa Bárbara (weapons), EN Elcano (merchant shipping line), Atesa (tour operator), and others.
Other Spanish state monopolies -- such as Campsa (gas stations), RENFE (railways), Tabacalera (tobacco), or Telefonica (telecommunications) -- were never part of INI.
Despite its inefficiencies, INI was instrumental in moving the underdeveloped primary-sector-based closed Spain of the 1940s to the booming Spain of the early 1970s, the so-called Spanish miracle.

done but the timespan is from 39 to 59

The National University of Mongolia

nationaluniversityofmon.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Starting year 1942 – 1970
Chemistry, mathematics and management
I give it level 2 or 3.
uom.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Mongolian Air Force
mongolianairforce.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

from Wikipedia:
Air Force History

In May 1925 a Junkers F.13 entered service as the first aircraft in Mongolian civil and military aviation. By 1935 Soviet aircraft were based in the country. In May 1937 the air force was renamed the Mongolian People's Republic Air Corps. During World War 2 the Soviets delivered I-15s, I-16s, Yak-9s and Il-2s. By 1966 the first SA-2 SAM units entered service, and the air force was renamed the Air Force of the Mongolian People's Republic. The MiG-17, the first combat jet aircraft in the Mongolian inventory, entered service in 1970 and by the mid-1970s was joined by MiG-21s, Mi-8s and Yak-11s. After the end of the Cold War the air force was grounded due to a lack of fuel and spares. In 1994 five Harbin Y-12s were delivered.
yakovlevut2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Sorry this will be the last from me in while...Mongolia only have 3 TT from before.

These teams will be considered for next patch

Last edited:
South Africa

Remove Vickers-Armstrong
Remove de Havilland
Lower the skill of Marmon-Herrington to 5.

This is a quick patch. In essence Iscor should take the place of Marmon-Herrington, as it was actually producing (or its predecessor) the said car. And then one should come up with another industry team.

Instead of removing Vickers-Armstrong and de Havilland I lowered the skill to 5. The airplanes were from those tech teams.

Done but for the time being I left Rendulic and Kubena. I have assigned 5 to Jansa because Kubena is 3.

Yeah, I actually was think of 5, but I must have hit the wrong key. I'm surprised I hadn't noticed.

However, I am puzzled as to why we keep Kubena and Rendulic...

done but I miss the pic of the shipyard

I'd still ask that in the future one of the two pictures of President Masaryk be made into the photo. As for the shipyard the picture of Slovakia's Lodenic Komarno can be used as they are the same shipyard.

Mongolian Air Force
mongolianairforce.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

from Wikipedia:
Air Force History

yakovlevut2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Actually earlier today I was trying like the Dickens to find a picture for the Mongolian Air Force.

I actually suggest adding Bomber Tactics, because during the Khalkin Gol Battle they conducted night bombings with R-5b's, they suffered no losses. I don't see why you have given them Chemistry. Maybe Aeronautics and Mechanics instead. That way they can also develop airplanes. They had no Airplane Industry. Also glad you actually found a picture of some actual planes!

Instead of removing Vickers-Armstrong and de Havilland I lowered the skill to 5. The airplanes were from those tech teams.
They were still British TTs working in Britain without even a subsidiary in SAF.

for a couple of days I need your help for making checks, polishing and testing. could you please ensure your availability?

Hey Cardus, when I've got time, I'm going to do a complete redoing of NatChi/ComChi TTs. The suggestions I put up previously are really just a bandage that works, but still isn't all THAT great, soo...maybe 1.2 will have a better/more complete set of TTs?

They were still British TTs working in Britain without even a subsidiary in SAF.

True but they equipped SAF soldiers. I think that this is a kind of approximation of what really happened. If you have a better idea please propose it.

I must start with an explanation.

Previous list, which is already implemented in the AoD was restricted to most important issues so it was relatively short. Observing that much smaller countries received proper treatment and got several new techteams made me reconsider some ideas.
Finally since research in AoD differs a little from the 'vanilla' some teams had to be revised..........

Added. Please check and test it

Hey Cardus, when I've got time, I'm going to do a complete redoing of NatChi/ComChi TTs. The suggestions I put up previously are really just a bandage that works, but still isn't all THAT great, soo...maybe 1.2 will have a better/more complete set of TTs?

Yeah, but don't give NatChi too crappy of teams. Everyone thinks they need to be super horrid...

Iraq
T_IRQ_Airforce2.bmp

The roundel won't be seen in such a small pic

SAF
This is actually a tank from the 6th Armoured Regiment of SAF.
T_SAF_ARMSCOR.bmp

T_SAF_ISCOR.bmp

Slovakia
T_SLO_ZTS2.bmp
or
T_SLO_ZTS.bmp

Austria
T_AUS_Werner_Vogl .bmp

T_AUS_Paul_Lube.bmp

CZE
T_CZE_RiverFlottila.bmp

for a couple of days I need your help for making checks, polishing and testing. could you please ensure your availability?

Well, here is the deal. On Thursday I have a Math Final. I also have two other Finals next week. I also have to write about 4 papers.

So I am a bit busy. However, they above may sound extremely restrictive, but it really isn't. I can devote a sufficient time to get everything nice and neat.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.