• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hmm the Spanish question was certainly a heavy blow and always those darn French ! Always messing with European unity !

Come on Mr Teacher lecture us about Emperor Francis I. and how he made the Empire strong again! Please!

Well the two main reasons I sort of abandoned this were the fact that I had very few viewers. No offense, but its simply not worth it to spend at least an hour or two per update/graphics for less than a handful of readers. Also, the work load of school has increased exponentially. Maybe I'll resurrect it, but don't necessarily count on it. I have a feeling that my AARing days are over for awhile. :(

Sorry, but at least we still have loads of greater AARs still out there!

First, I like what you have been doing here and I think you shouldn't give up on writing an AAR. I know time can be a problem but if you really want to do it, you'll find time.

Now, I respectfully ask you to start a new one with this theme, with the difference that you abandon this power point slide-show style and write longer or a little longer chapters in history book style. I think that would make it more grabbing.