• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
After discovering that The Albanians were not the only Winners, I started reading this.
George, you're my hero.

invade Albania to prevent any crazy Zoginess from conquering the world! :rofl:

Herr Flick,
do you have any cynide pills so you can put them in sir Neville's food? :rolleyes:

Ask Flick

HERR FLICK OF THE GESTAPO?!

Where's Colonel von Strom & Captain Hans? Have they appeared yet?

"Ve Germans prefer ze competent officers. Zat is vhy I will feature for now. You may be grateful for zat now."

After discovering that The Albanians were not the only Winners, I started reading this.
George, you're my hero.

"Ve vill crush ze Albanians vith our little pinky finger soon! Ve vill take ze neccesary steps to win ze award solely next time."

Welcome to the AAR, by the way.

invade Albania to prevent any crazy Zoginess from conquering the world! :rofl:

Herr Flick,
do you have any cynide pills so you can put them in sir Neville's food? :rolleyes:

"Sir Neville is more useful alive at ze moment. Mainly because I am well known for ze humorous imitation of ze sir. It will be useful soon."

I think sir Neville is deranged enough as it is. He probably won't notice cyanide. Crashing his car should work, though.

"I doubt adding injury of ze already limited British brain vill imporve ze condition of zat man."

I hope to have a proper update ready on monday. Untill that time, feel free to ask questions to whomever you like.

Home, sweet home (too bad this is Canada).

The Colonel never imagined he would be happy to see the bleak wilderness that was Canada again. Indeed, Canada was a miserable corner of the earth, but everything was better than being in that dreadfull Japan. The people where there where either too polite or borderline insane, Japanese cuisine existed of raw fish and some Japanese admiral had the gall to suggest building more Carriers to rule the sea. Carriers, those driving deathtraps didn’t even have cannons! Wat’s next, waging war solely with tanks?

The Colonel shook his head. The whole trip had been a waste of time in his opinion, but the higherups had been quite happy with the results. Colonel Blimp just hoped his next assignment would be to a place more… civilised. To make matters worse, the way from Vancouver to home had been terrible. Young George had insisted on buying a small souvenir. He had allowed this against Mainwarings protests only to find out George’s souvenir was a stuffed Elk! Hours in a small traincoupe with a stuffed elk named Sully was enough to break any man.

elk.jpg

George's new best friend: Sully the stuffed elk.

The only thing that kept the colonel going was the thought that at his home Mrs. Carr was waiting with a proper British meal. Little did the Colonel know of the plans of a certain Abwehragent.

“Velcome home Herr Oberst.”

“Who by the queens Corset are you? And where is Mrs. Carr?”

“Mrs. Carr is away for a while. I am Frau Flique, ze new houskeeper. I have prepared ze meal for you.”

“Well, at the moment I could eat anything non-Japanese, but by Jove, what’s with that accent woman?”

“I am a female of ze opposite sex from Quebec.”

“That explains it, should have known a French accent when I heard it. What’s for dinner?”

“Sauerkraut mit wurst. My specialty.”

“Tarnation. I hate French food.”

sauerkraut.jpg

Frau Flicks culinary masterpiece.

#################

“Hooray, an update! But why didn’t we appear in it?”
“Easy , George. I know you are enthusiastic to appear in a proper update again, but you just have to wait for now. The series is called The Adventures of Colonel Blimp, not The Adventures of George.”

“But even Sully appeard in it and not me.”

“George, you really shouldn’t be jealous of stuffed deers.”

“Sully isn’t a deer, he’s an elk!”

“Deer, elk, same difference.”

“Don’t say that Captain, you’ll hurt his feelings.”

#############

Next time in The Adventures of Colonel Blimp:
- we'll see how Herr Flick will try to gain valuable information.
- Perhaps a game-update (sort of)

Feel free to ask George, Mainwaring, the Colonel or Frau Flique some questions :D.

Also, the Kaiserreich-world is such a big and interesting place. Lots of things can happen while our heroes are busy preparing for a new adventure. Perhaps some readers have some stories they like to share? (Accepting 3rd-party stories as unfortunately my Colonel Blimp-AAR seems to suffer the most when I'm busy.)

Last edited:
HERR FLICK OF THE GESTAPO?!

Herr Flick, a man with a myriad of skills and capabilities, is in fact, at least currently, a member of the Abwehr, not the Gestapo. And rightly so. The difference is a mere technical one, as the Abwehr is tasked with exterritorial operations while the Gestapo is the invisible arm of justice inside the Reich. Much like the CIA and the FBI, neither of these organisations actually care much about their officially limited areas of operation.

Having said that, Herr Flick's very special abilities and and even more special methods have been noticed even among the members of the Abwehr, hence his temporary employment in another division of the Reich's very secret services.

Last edited:
“But even Sully appeard in it and not me.”

“George, you really shouldn’t be jealous of stuffed deers.”

“Sully isn’t a deer, he’s an elk!”

“Deer, elk, same difference.”

“Don’t say that Captain, you’ll hurt his feelings.”

:rofl: I'll make a note to attempt to submit something. It might stop me posting quite so much nonsense in Carthage! :rofl:

:rofl:
more of ze French maid/Herr Flick please,
that was just hilarious...
but then George would be unhappy...:(:D

Dear Mr Flick, George, Colonel, Captain, whoever.

“I am a female of ze opposite sex from Quebec.”

I'm quite intrigued by this statement by our Abwhererian gentlady, as I infer that, in Quebec are females of ze opposite sex and females of ze same sex. I'm quite used to see fame of ze opposite sex to mine, although I've seen some female of ze opposite sex to mine to look as if they had the same sex I am, that us, not very female at all. But I do wonder. There are indeed females of the ze opposite sex in Quebec? If there is a positive answer to my question, then, does this means that, in Quebec, there are females of the same sex as good old Colonel Blimp? If it is so, why not simply calling those females of the same sex just "men"? Or they are not men by some kind of odd mutation of a female being, also called woman?

I guess I should stop drinking tea, cause I'm thinking quite odd things, which isn't odd at all, just the usual thing, but female of ze oppposite sex and female of ze not opposite sex are a quite disturbing thought for me.

Dear sir Winston,

Peti speaking here. Do you think that my Kurty is crazier than your George or is it just the side-efects of the incoming Spring, that began a bit ealier this time?

I guess I should stop drinking tea, cause I'm thinking quite odd things, which isn't odd at all, just the usual thing, but female of ze oppposite sex and female of ze not opposite sex are a quite disturbing thought for me.
Never stop drinking tea, that only makes things worse.

In answer to your question I would guess the key part of the phrase was 'from Quebec', the French part of Canada and thus a cursed and unnatural land. Who knows what sort of mutants breed their under the influence of garlic snails and stripy jumpers? :eek:

She is obviously just reaffirming the masculinity of Colonel Blimp (as if it was needed for such a paragon of manliness!)

In answer to your question I would guess the key part of the phrase was 'from Quebec', the French part of Canada and thus a cursed and unnatural land. Who knows what sort of mutants breed their under the influence of garlic snails and stripy jumpers? :eek:

That's what Peti and I thinks...

Ahem...

Well... Peti had the idea...

Better this way.

Or move to Germany. Here we drink plenty of Coffee and we haven't turned into frogs.

Or move to Germany. Here we drink plenty of Coffee and we haven't turned into frogs.
But imagine how much better you would be if you drunk tea.
joenods8fpyw6.gif

But imagine how much better you would be if you drunk tea.
joenods8fpyw6.gif

True enough. Oh well, I can start with myself. *goes to look for teapot and Earl Grey Tea*

I began to drink tea when I began my degree at the university. It came as a shock for my American teacher.

And for the British too.

Now I drink coffe and tea and, if you forget the fact that I have an imaginary pet called Peti and my odd habit of having several AARS alive at the same time, I'm quite sane.

Wait!

Was that a SyNdIe?!?!?!?!

Great AAR. :)

I can't wait for the next update.

behold the immense power of tea! :rofl:

Dear George, and friends
I hereby award you the most secret and coveted of Noble Honours, paid for by the house of Strange:a Lord Strange Cookie of British Awesomenesss

Hail your hilarious, and very British fight for Blighty!