• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Prufrock451

A Footnote
44 Badges
Apr 22, 2002
www.buckyogi.com
  • Victoria 2
  • March of the Eagles
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Naval War: Arctic Circle
  • Rome Gold
  • Sengoku
  • Ship Simulator Extremes
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Starvoid
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • The Showdown Effect
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • War of the Roses
  • 500k Club
  • Hearts of Iron II: Beta
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • For The Glory
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Cities in Motion
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Darkest Hour
  • Dungeonland
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Impire
  • King Arthur II
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Lead and Gold
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Magicka
Remember when I said I was tired of coding?

I LIED.

alien.gif

Cool. Really, really cool. It was only a matter of time... :)

Dang man, very cool, can you show me how to do that???:D ;)

I would like to do some neat stuff like that for my Roman Empire AAR. I can change the avatar to what I want and change the name to Roman Empire instead of Byzantium (yuk);)

The MAARtians are invading!

Originally posted by Craig Ashley
Since you now lead the alien alliance, tell me one thing. Why do aliens only abduct the drunken, unemployed, or mentally ill? :D

Plausible deniability, baby. Someday when they show up in force, they're gonna blink those huge eyes and say, "Why, no! We haven't been watching you for centuries and studying your weaknesses! Here- eat this, you look skinny."

FEEP FEEP FEEP FEEP

Zeebon Morgo groaned, slapping the alarm off. Five millicycles later...

FEEP FEEP FEEP FEEP

Grumbling, Zeebon turned on the lights and gravity. He glanced at the clock on the wall of his cryobed.

"Great Uuznoth!" He immediately donned his ceremonial k'morf and brushed his baleen. He palmed open the door to his mothership's bridge. There was Lieutenant Veenok, fluttering his hands and clicking his baleen nervously.

"Veenok! My alarm went off ten solar cycles early! We're not at our destination system!" Veenok nodded.

"True, Lord Zeebon. But do you remember telling me to wake you if the scanners picked up a suitable planet for colonization?" Zeebon's hearing frill perked up. Juicy promotions were the reward for discovery of a colony world.

Zeebon went to the monitor and pointed at the blue planet they were orbiting.

"So this is a new colony world?" Veenok clicked his baleen.

"tk tk! um... no. Frankly, much of the planet is completely uninhabitable. Lord Zeebon... um... do you remember also asking me to wake you if the implausidrive suffered a catastrophic failure?" Zeebon stared in slowly dawning horror. Alarm zargs began bleating. A slow groaning began to shudder through the ship as the planet's gravity took hold of the massive hull. Zeebon covered his face.

"Veenok, please buckle me into my control console. I'm afraid if I hold the belt in my hand I will use it to strangle you."

Prufrock, you're soiling the good name of EU II by being so utterly ahistorical. Everyone knows the Aliens didn't arrive before 1954.

I'm going to love this one. Heck, I love it already. :)

Norgesvenn,

Now there you go telling half-truths and rumors. If you knew ANYTHING about science fact, you'd know that Orson Welles did not broadcast a hoax when he did his famous 1930s "War of the Worlds," but was in fact, relating the true story of an actual alien landing in New Jersey, as anyone who has watched "The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai in the Eighth Dimension" would have told you.:D

Of course, aliens landing in New Jersey were able to blend right in and assimilate much of the culture and populace with little difficulty as most lifeforms in NJ were unique and disreputable already.:p

Last edited:
Cool. :cool:

Why are the aliens having pagan religion though?

You can give them a culture too. Just use Hawaiian or Canarian, or one of the lesser used ones, and rename it to "Zorthon" or whatever... ;)

CK- The culture is actually "zorthic". I admit I got trigger-happy on posting when I realized my code wasn't crashing the game anymore, so this screenshot is of my "beta", so to speak.

sg1- got me! :D

Thanks for the support, all. Watch the skies!

You can create an alien religion by freeing up confucianism. Just turn all confucian countries and provinces into buddhist, then you have confucian free to edit into some kind of alien's religion... ;)