+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: All Your Bird Poop AARe Belong To Us

200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Deus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLeviathan: WarshipsMagicka
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiThe Showdown Effect
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcanePride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

<Stuy sees picture of GIs disembarking. Stuy imitates a trumpet. Poorly>

"Wah-wah-wah-waaaaaahhh..."

Looks like we've already passed the high water mark of Argentine imperialism... This might turn out to be an even mini-er AAR than you had originally planned for!

Methinks it's time for Roberto to stuff a few suitcases with guano (for the road) and hit the ratlines for Nazi Germany.

Let's see how long it takes El Presidente to drag his country into the abyss...

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIHearts of Iron III CollectionVictoria: Revolutions500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Stuyvesant View Post
    You have to admit it was his goal to get Argentina into deep.... you know.

El Presidente has simply succeeded on more levels than anticipated.

Yeah, that's it.
    never surprise the baboons...

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultDungeonlandEast India Company CollectionEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron Cross
    Leviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty II CollectionMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

The yanks shall be pushed back to sea. They can't stand the poop.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaVictoria 2500k club

oh crap!
    ... again
    "When in doubt, C4!" - Jamie Hyneman
    "Life is a worthless game, but the graphics are awesome."

My AARs are stored in My Inkwell

For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour

The excreta has finally hit the propellers!

Merde! Great story!

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisRise of Prussia500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    <Stuy sees picture of GIs disembarking. Stuy imitates a trumpet. Poorly>

"Wah-wah-wah-waaaaaahhh..."

Looks like we've already passed the high water mark of Argentine imperialism... This might turn out to be an even mini-er AAR than you had originally planned for!

Methinks it's time for Roberto to stuff a few suitcases with guano (for the road) and hit the ratlines for Nazi Germany.

Yeah...all that stuff you hear about US AI never leaving home...dirty lies!

Quote Originally Posted by noobermenschen View Post
    You have to admit it was his goal to get Argentina into deep.... you know.

El Presidente has simply succeeded on more levels than anticipated.

Yeah, that's it.
    The Revisionist Historians will look to you for inspiration!

Quote Originally Posted by Enewald View Post
    The yanks shall be pushed back to sea. They can't stand the poop.
    This isn't poop...its ARGENT- oh wait...you're right. It is poop.

Quote Originally Posted by Mico94 View Post
    oh crap!
    ... again
    Hahaha...I like that...again

Quote Originally Posted by itsdodge View Post
    The excreta has finally hit the propellers!

Merde! Great story!
    Thanks!

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi

Blog Entries

27 May 1941 - 17 December 1941

It May, 1941. Argentina is being invaded by a gigantic American Army. Defeat is looming and so, our Hero has decided to get some outside assistance.

The Place: Antofagasta, on the Chilean side of the border.

The Man: President Roberto María Ortiz, known to the people of Argentina as “El Caudillo,” or “El Presidente.”

We join El Presidente at a clandestine meeting..

A meeting called because of certain defeatist elements in the General Headquarters who think they lack the resources to win the Great Patriotic War.

As the German Colonel departs in his Heinkel, the Field Marshal and Felipe approach our Hero.

“Sir, with all due respect, while you are holed up here talking to Nazis and wasting the Armoured Corps on the silly defense of Poop Mountain, the Western Allies have made some disheartening gains.”

“Silly? My God man, the Allies invaded us just to get their hands on the Nitrate Fields! How can you say they aren’t valuable now!”

“Actually, sir, the allies invaded us because we launched a conquest of our peaceful neighbor Chile. And, for the record, I don’t think this plan to sign an alliance with a bunch of Euro-Thugs is going to change that.”

“Oh, and while we’re on the subject, sir, the invasion…”

“has been gathering steam. In fact. I don’t think we can win this.”

“I’ve been in touch with Prime Minister Churchill and he says as long as we don’t join the Axis and we agree to pay reparations to Chile and Paraguay, they’ll accept a negotiated peace.”

Ortiz looked mildly chagrined. “Oh yeah. The Axis. Yeah, guys, about that…”

Felipe hurled his briefcase to the ground in disgust. “Damnit Ortiz! You’ve doomed us all! You complete dunderhead!

“I told you Felipe! I told he’d already done it!”

Ortiz flourished the contract. “Be cool guys! They’re going to send us support…troops and stuff. I’m sure of it!”

Felipe regarded him with disgust. “Oh really? Where does it say that. Show me the page.”

“Oh…I’m not sure of the exact page…I’m sure its here somewhere though.” Ortiz flipped absently through the 815 page document.

“You didn’t even read it! You son-of-a-bitch! I’ll kill you!”

The Field Marshal had some difficulty restraining Felipe.

Ortiz was nervous. “Hand to God Felipe, the Axis won’t let us down. If Argentina falls to the Allies, you can have my head. I promise.”

Meanwhile, Breaking News on “Radio Enslaved America,” the popular Axis propaganda station.

“Now zat Argentina’s Legions haff joined zee Axis, vee can turn our fullest attention to Crushing the Bolsheviks. Today, this very moment, all Axis Forces are launching a mighty attack on zat Fortress uff Evil known as der Soviet Union. Vee vill have nothing to spare outside of Europe. Not even a single Brigade.”

Six Months Later, in a prison yard outside of Autofagusta..

THE END

Crusader for Fun and Profit Murmurandus's Avatar
    200k clubCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesNaval War: Arctic CircleRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Meerhout, Flanders, Belgium - Born in Brugge;)
    Blog Entries
    Holy Poop, I hadn't notice this piece of crap until it was finished! Good work, here have some paper!
    "May the Earth tremble with Beer... euh, Fear"

"Never change a winning avatar..."

"Si hoc legere scis, nimium eruditionis habes."

Ubisoft EUII 1.09 ~ Strategy First Victoria 1.04 ~ Paradox CK Deus Vult ~ Paradox HoI2 Doomsday ~ Paradox EUIII Complete ~ Paradox EU: Rome Gold

Currently being a loser in Hattrick as FC MMDS (316966) as you could read here .

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultDungeonlandEast India Company CollectionEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron Cross
    Leviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty II CollectionMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Germany might save you.

For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour

I hope 'el presidente' was able to be buried in the poop he loved so much!

200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Deus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLeviathan: WarshipsMagicka
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiThe Showdown Effect
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcanePride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Nice touch to have Klink covered in bird poop in that last shot, where he's slinking away to join the Crusade against the Bolsheviks...

Well, that was a spectacular failure. At least you can take solace in Noobermenschen's revisionist history - El Presidente did drag his country into the biggest pile of excrement Argentina has ever witnessed...

Nice job, senhor Packer.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Murmurandus View Post
    Holy Poop, I hadn't notice this piece of crap until it was finished! Good work, here have some paper!
    Haha...thanks! Better late than never!

Quote Originally Posted by Enewald View Post
    Germany might save you.
    Yeah, not so much...

Quote Originally Posted by itsdodge View Post
    I hope 'el presidente' was able to be buried in the poop he loved so much!
    His body borne to Valhalla bound to 30,000 seagulls

Nice touch to have Klink covered in bird poop in that last shot, where he's slinking away to join the Crusade against the Bolsheviks...

Well, that was a spectacular failure. At least you can take solace in Noobermenschen's revisionist history - El Presidente did drag his country into the biggest pile of excrement Argentina has ever witnessed...

Nice job, senhor Packer.
    Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed the touches on the Klink bit.

===

And everyone, thanks for reading. This was fun...sometimes I forget how much fun a quick AAR can be to write - since everything stays so fresh...well...you know, excepting the mountain of poop and all...but anyway, thanks for coming along for the ride and thanks for the comments!

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIHearts of Iron III CollectionVictoria: Revolutions500k club

An excellent AAR --very entertaining!

VIVA EL GUANO MAXIMO!!
    never surprise the baboons...

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneRome GoldSemper FiRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

A Mountain top, outside Sydney, Australia
    mkes me feel like invading new zealand (again)
    BLACK ICE FTM Mk VI ~ Based on Didays ICE
    NOW WITH 80 UNIQUE UNITS ADDED, OVER 80 NEW TECHS AND HUNDREDS OF NEW EVENTS

BLACK I.C.E TFH Mk VII - A HOI3 Total Overhaul
    Now with 114 unique units added, over 100 new techs and hundreds of new events

General in Chief of the CSA Projekt 919's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    March of the EaglesSemper FiVictoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Sancto Guano, es muy Hillariosa
    1st Knight and Grandmaster of the Order of Southern Paradoxians
    Unreconstructed and Nationalist Southern Intellectual
    Descendant of James Clarke Taylor, Who's 34th Georgia Regiment was sacrificed in vain by General Pemberton in an attempt to slow the Northern Armies
    A believer in that faint glimmer of hope that we Southerners will not fall into the dustbin of history and may one day have our own Country Again
    Avid reader and student of Faulkner
    Expert on North Korea and lover of History in General
    Permenant Fan (And within Paradox Games, Player) of Lost Causes
    Student of International Affairs
    Confederate Ronin of Clan Taylor, second to Tufto-san, the Daimyo of Groan
    (Join the Order of Southern Paradoxians at: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...hp?groupid=531 and I will send you your Number by PM)

With Klink in South America, I wonder who's in charge of stalag 13.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIHearts of Iron III CollectionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome

Quote Originally Posted by Patrician84 View Post
    With Klink in South America, I wonder who's in charge of stalag 13.
    Schultz of course!
    I can't Believe that I didn't discover this until five minutes ago.
    Crap
    Oh Well, It Was A Good Read
    "Boldly Going Nowhere."

My Newest AAR: Rise of Britain: A Union AAR

Tannu Tuva Handsoff My First AAR
    My Mini AAR On CptRobau's What's Your Story
    Guess The Critter!

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneRome GoldSemper FiRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

A Mountain top, outside Sydney, Australia
    hogan was always in charge of stalag 13
    schultz was
    i knooooow nuthiiiiiing
    i seeeeeeeeee nuthiiiiiiiing
    i heeeeeear nuthiiiiiiiiiiiing
    BLACK ICE FTM Mk VI ~ Based on Didays ICE
    NOW WITH 80 UNIQUE UNITS ADDED, OVER 80 NEW TECHS AND HUNDREDS OF NEW EVENTS

BLACK I.C.E TFH Mk VII - A HOI3 Total Overhaul
    Now with 114 unique units added, over 100 new techs and hundreds of new events

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2