• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Updated first post. Removed all the entries for mods that were proposed but never saw the light of day :)(). Now split is between active (/finished?) mods and those that are on hold or have since been abandoned.

Also, added quick blurbs for the active list. Missing a couple so post here if you are the creator or fan and have something to add. Goal was so that newcomers can get a quick read on what a given mod is about. :)

Last edited:
Missing a couple so post here if you are the creator or fan and have something to add.
This is something I had written when I first uploaded the mod, it will do for now, before I decide on something better:

The year is 888 and the Carolingian Empire is no more. Charles III has just abdicated at the end of the previous year and ambitions among the high Frankish aristocracy are let loose. Western Francia, Burgundy and Lombardy are already morseled into petty kingdoms and principalities, Eastern Francia is only resisting for a while before imploding. On the fringes of the late Empire, the British Isles stand as a battleground between Gaelic, Norse, Anglo-saxon and British peoples; while in the south, the Emirate of Cordoba is having a hard time to keep together the lands easily conquered in the previous century and now looks like a ripe fruit for the northern Christians, soon to start the Reconquista, and southern Italy is claimed and fought for by Lombards, Byzantines and Sicilian Muslims.

Thanks for keeping this thread up to date by the way.

Last edited:
There's Eraclio's Summa Gentium Locurumque too, featuring a new map and a new mod called BoP Mod (see Eraclio's sig)

Probably on hold.

As far as I know, nothing was ever released, right? My goal was to cut out unreleased mods as the list used to have a million of them. Not particularly helpful to someone who wants to play something.

You could add this for WAGCEEP's (now Plvs Vltra) description:

Plvs Vltra is an attempt at a comprehensive historical representation of the early modern period. It combines AGCEEP with the WATKABAOI map and plans to:

- add new historical nations
- add new province goods
- include pictures for most historic events
- ensure immersive gameplay in all the theatres of the world
- release an optional music mod covering all the nations of the world
- absorb future AGCEEP updates in addition to having its own community updates

This is really helpful topic. It should be sticky.
It is a sticky. The forum software just stopped showing stickies that are older than a certain age. Now that you've bumped it, it's back in the sticky section again.

Hey, what about uploading my Eliomod?
Maybe someone could be intesrested in playing with it.

Hey, what about uploading my Eliomod?
Maybe someone could be intesrested in playing with it.
If you would like your mod to be linked in the list of available mods then you should provide a link to the mods
- download page. The link
in your post seems to be broken?
- forum discussion page would be that here?