• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hearts of Iron III Collection in retail

Hi,

I'm a big paradox fan and have most of their games and had been waiting for a full collection of HOI3 to come out in retail (i'm not a big fan of downloads). Last week most of the retail giants (amazon, play, zavvi) started listing Hearts of Iron III Collection however it's not clear what this collection consists of. Play mention For the Motherland being included. Does anyone know what this collection contains and if it doesn't contain everything what it misses?

Thanks

Any place to get Semper Fi under $20?

I would love to buy FtM for the 50% off price, but not on Steam. Why was there no sale on GamersGate?
There was one already in June/July.. Huge sommersale on many dirtibutors.. ;)

And I guess we will see another one..

Best regards,
Chromos

Yes, but FtM was on sale on Steam just a few weeks ago for a mere $10. So obviously Paradox were willing to sell it that way. Yet they're not willing to sell it to me for that price directly. They'd get a bigger cut out of it even (if I buy from GamersGate), yet they don't want the money.
And when the sale was on GG, FTM was out only a week or so. When the sale was on STEAM, FTM was out two month..

You just have to wait until there are two conditions met.
- Game is out quite "some" time.(Two month is already very short isn't it?)
- There is a sale going on (wich seems to be regulary the case..)

Best regards,
Chromos

Mac versions

Hi!
I'm playing the osX version of SF that I bought on Steam.
Today I've seen FTM on VirtualProgramming's website.
Do you know if there's any incompatibility if I install VP's upgrade over Steam's game?
Thank you.

Hi there,
I bought the game and all expansions from gamestop/impulse, confirmed the order, then received an order number and what do i need to do from here ( there's no download windows appears)? This is first time I bought a digital copy, can anyone help?

Hi there,
I bought the game and all expansions from gamestop/impulse, confirmed the order, then received an order number and what do i need to do from here ( there's no download windows appears)? This is first time I bought a digital copy, can anyone help?

as far as i know impulse needs a download client installed but i think it would be best when you contact impulse themselves when you need help.