+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Where to buy the game

Evil princess-grabber pingupower's Avatar
    65 games registered

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2500k club
    EUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IV

Thanks.

EU3 CompleteVictoria: RevolutionsSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2
    Mount & Blade: Warband500k club

will there be a complete edition getting out with HoI3 and the Semper Fi add on when Semper Fi gets released?

Master of the Universe CaptRobau's Avatar
    Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Iron CrossMajesty 2Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    Sword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Sale on Steam! 14,99 euros for Hearts of Iron 3. For 27,48 you also get EU3 Complete.

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourIron CrossLegioMarch of the EaglesEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy Knight
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne

HoI3 is like $8.00 USD on Amazon.com. No link needed, just type in the name. Hell of a deal.
    AARs: From Sicily to Italy: A Tale of Re-Unification, Expansion and Empire:
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...d.php?t=472240 (Cancelled)

Summa sedes non capit duos.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2

I have a question about release of Hoi3 together with Semper Fi in Poland? Do you know any dates? I see hoi3 on the shelves in our game shops but without Samper Fi...can I expect Hoi3 and Semper Fi in Poland in the nearest future?
    HoI Resistance !

72 games registered

Darkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEast India CompanyEast India Company Collection
    Elven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandGalactic AssaultGettysburgHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossKing Arthur II
    Lead and GoldLegioThe Kings CrusadeLost Empire - ImmortalsMagicka
    Majesty 2Majesty II CollectionEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CirclePenumbra - Black Plague
    Pirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuShip Simulator ExtremesSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarStarvoidSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Semper fi is Digital download only, you'll never see it in a box.

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company
    East India Company CollectionElven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandGalactic AssaultHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourIron Cross
    LegioLost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaMajesty 2March of the Eagles
    Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessWarlock: Master of the ArcanePride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IVWarlock 2: The Exiled

Quote Originally Posted by Wildy View Post
    Semper fi is Digital download only, you'll never see it in a box.
    Oh, I wouldn't say that. Consider what Susana posted:

Quote Originally Posted by Susana View Post
    ....since most expansion eventually make it into printed boxes (Collections etc) you can wait and get your boxed expansion from retail or get it immediately via digital retail. Now that's freedom of choice in my book
    Press on. Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not: Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not: Unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education alone will not: The world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. --Calvin Coolidge

High Priestess of Paradox Susana's Avatar
    200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultDiplomacyDungeonlandEast India Company
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindGalactic AssaultHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    ImpireThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars II
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses

Exclamation Semper Fi -Where to BUY!

Release day: June 6th
    Please note this is a recommendation, Steam for instance has decided to release June 7th as it works better for them.

Release time:
    10 am EST
    Please note that most digital download portals operate out of the US so when in doubt, always consider release date as start of their day, US time.

Compatibility: Please make sure you purchase your expansion from the same outlet where you bought the original game. If you have a boxed copy, I would really recommend checking with the digital download provider of your choice before purchase as some digital portals modify the files = your boxed copy might not be compatible.

Availability: As far as we know, the expansion will be carried by all digital outlets that currently carry HoI 3.
    Last edited by Susana; 09-07-2010 at 09:36.

wtf is "many kinds of tiffany"?

take your fake shit elsewhere linpeng
    All Day I Dream About Johan

Heir to the Throne

steam playable!

Hello everybody!

HoI3 is on Steam on Sale!

But it's written that it's steamplayable version!

Does that mean, it's only playable on Steam?

Thanks in advance!

Pom

OK, I have the Box Copy of HoI3 but would like to purchase the expansion and if it is only available via DL, if I DL it via Steam or Impulse or whatever, will it still work with my Boxed copy? Sometimes Steam says that you need the original "Steam" version in order for your expansion to work?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    It is much harder to think about doing something then actually doing it!

Quote Originally Posted by pomakli View Post
    Hello everybody!

HoI3 is on Steam on Sale!

But it's written that it's steamplayable version!

Does that mean, it's only playable on Steam?

Thanks in advance!
    SteamPlay means that if you buy that game from Steam you will get both Windows and Mac version.

Quote Originally Posted by radic202 View Post
    OK, I have the Box Copy of HoI3 but would like to purchase the expansion and if it is only available via DL, if I DL it via Steam or Impulse or whatever, will it still work with my Boxed copy? Sometimes Steam says that you need the original "Steam" version in order for your expansion to work?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    Steam (and most likely Impulse and D2D) wont let you buy Semper Fi unless you have (or buy with it) HoI3 from them. For boxed copy, you can buy it from GamersGame.

Few days ago Steam had deal for both HoI3 and SF where their combined price was less than price of SF alone at GamersGate .

EU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourSemper Fi
    Mount & Blade: Warband500k club

Originally Posted by Susana
    ....since most expansion eventually make it into printed boxes (Collections etc) you can wait and get your boxed expansion from retail or get it immediately via digital retail. Now that's freedom of choice in my book

I will be waiting for the boxed collection then, I like something tangible to be frustrated at while I play

I finally transfered some money to my credit card and just now went to GG to buy HOI3 and SF. I was suprised to see HOI3 is now $29.96 USD.
    Has the 50% off finished or do I need a redemption code to get the discount? (Geez I'm cheap)

HOI2 Arma Patch Prj Manager coreymas's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultHearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Supreme Ruler 2020Hoi 2 BetaEU3 Collectors Edition500k club

Quote Originally Posted by aquilarossa View Post
    I finally transfered some money to my credit card and just now went to GG to buy HOI3 and SF. I was suprised to see HOI3 is now $29.96 USD.
    Has the 50% off finished or do I need a redemption code to get the discount? (Geez I'm cheap)
    The 50% off ended on July 27th
    Corey
    HOI2 Arma Patch Project Manager

All in good time... All in good time.... In reference to patches.

I Git thar the fastest with the mostest........... Lieutenant General Nathan Bedford Forrest

"Can not run out of time. There is infinite time. You are finite. Zathras is finite. This is wrong tool."

Quote Originally Posted by aquilarossa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by coreymas View Post
    The 50% off ended on July 27th
    Ok.... that was a very near miss to an epic fail
    The Historical Plausibility Project for Hearts of Iron 3, Hearts of Iron 3: Semper Fi and Hearts of Iron 3: For the Motherland

Quote Originally Posted by Nephandus View Post
    Ok.... that was a very near miss to an epic fail
    It was a bit of both really. I checked the payment to top up my CC had cleared, went straight to GG only to find I'd just missed out.
    Win some, lose some

10+ Years on the Forum Demi Moderator SAS's Avatar
    94 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    DiplomacyEast India Company CollectionFor the MotherlandGalactic AssaultGettysburg
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourIron CrossThe Kings Crusade
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Hearts of Iron: The Card GameRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More EditionEUIV: Call to arms event
    Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder WizardWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Ancient SpaceCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War

Blog Entries
    HOI3 is 70% off at GamersGate right now!
    - March of the Eagles mod: The Gods

- When I speak in Cyan its as a Demi-Moderator. Please review the following links: FAQ / Forum Rules / General Usage

hmm i cant find any paradox games in USA but this one anyone know if they ever will ship semper fi to Bestbuys or gamestop?

i played game at cousins.

Quote Originally Posted by Wowwars View Post
    hmm i cant find any paradox games in USA but this one anyone know if they ever will ship semper fi to Bestbuys or gamestop?

i played game at cousins.
    no boxed version of semper fi is available or planed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast