• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
i suggest not using D2D as they just screwed me out of all of my EU II + EU III and original HoI and HoI II games not to mention the Total War series... they apparently were bought by Gamefly that idiotic netflix 4 games thing... so i would use Impulse personally and as much as I hate Steam... I might have to use it...

i suggest not using D2D as they just screwed me out of all of my EU II + EU III and original HoI and HoI II games not to mention the Total War series... they apparently were bought by Gamefly that idiotic netflix 4 games thing... so i would use Impulse personally and as much as I hate Steam... I might have to use it...
You can't access your game downloads anymore and did not bother to download installers priot to this, or what exactly happened?

I had upgraded my aging computer with some new parts and a new HD... and basically I didn't think it would be necessary to keep the installers as they had always been available on the website. Well I had been really busy with work and had no time to play any games at all for over eight months, and well... while i was away Gamefly bought D2D and basically erased everything. I contacted them but they refuse to even give me any credit - i think they may believe I am lying or something even though I have the old receipts... I just lost all respect I had for D2D, I used to prefer them over every other site but now I can't stand the new setup and the way they treat their oldest customers.

where do you get the HoI3 collection at?

And BTW it seems that it is not necessary to buy all the expansions at the same place. for example I bought HOI3 from Matrixgames (boxed), Semper Fi at Gamersgate and FTM at Impulse, and everything works fine.

Henri

So, if I did get it at gamersgate how would I pay for it? (I've never bought a game online, sorry)

So, if I did get it at gamersgate how would I pay for it? (I've never bought a game online, sorry)
They take credit cards or a PayPal account

Just checked they accept the following

Credit cards via Paypal

Credit cards via Moneybookers

Skrill digital wallet (the future of Moneybookers)

Rixty / Coinstar / MoneyPak

Indeed!! -70% ($9) at Gamers Gate for ALL HoI3 - with no DRM nonsense: here

Includes:
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III Semper Fi
  • Hearts of Iron III For The Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III German Spritepack
  • Hearts of Iron III US Spritepack
  • Hearts of Iron III Soviet Spritepack
  • Hearts of Iron III German Infantry Spritepack
  • Hearts of Iron III Japanese Infantry Spritepack
  • Hearts of Iron III Soviet Infantry Spritepack