• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hey, how good is $30 on GamersGate for the whole collection? I'm not positive, but I think thats a good price drop. Thinking of buying it today...

EDIT: PS, even though I have HoI3 registered, its the Mac version, and I'd be getting the PC version instead (I play all my paradox games on PC now). So, it wouldn't make sense for me to buy just the expansions.

Steam has Hearts of Iron 3 Collection (including For the Motherland) for 11.99€

http://store.steampowered.com/app/25890/

Includes 13 items:
Hearts of Iron III,
Hearts of Iron III: Semper Fi
Hearts of Iron III: For the Motherland
Hearts of Iron III: US Pack DLC,
Hearts of Iron III: German Infantry Pack DLC,
Hearts of Iron III: Japanese Infantry Pack DLC,
Hearts of Iron III: Soviet Pack DLC,
Hearts of Iron III: Soviet Music Pack DLC,
Hearts of Iron III: Soviet Infantry Pack DLC,
Hearts of Iron III DLC: German II Spritepack ,
Hearts of Iron III: DLC - German Sprite Pack,
Hearts of Iron III Semper Fi: Dies Irae Götterdämmerung,
Hearts of Iron III: Mega German Spritepack

I actually prefer GG enough that I'd rather pay double the price.

Yes, HoI 3 Collection is on Steam for $12 for me. Does it have everything related to HOI 3? I might pick it up if the collection is complete. It would have been a no-brainer last year, but my currency has devalued by 20% as compared to the USD :(

Yes, HoI 3 Collection is on Steam for $12 for me. Does it have everything related to HOI 3? I might pick it up if the collection is complete. It would have been a no-brainer last year, but my currency has devalued by 20% as compared to the USD :(

AFAIK Steam HOI 3 collection is complete (contain both expansions and all DLCs which are available there).

AFAIK Steam HOI 3 collection is complete (contain both expansions and all DLCs which are available there).

Except for Common Weapons of WWII, I believe.

Is there any chance of a massive price reduction (on the same order as what we see on Steam) for the HOI collection on GG anytime soon? I prefer Steam for most games, but I prefer having Paradox games on GG so that I can easily switch between game versions.

Thanks for the replies. I bought it from Steam. I am getting it too cheap at only $12 though; kind of feel like I robbed Paradox :D

BTW, Impulse also has the HoI III Collection available for the same price, in case anyone prefers it over Steam.

I bought it on Steam, too. And now I am downloading it with 1,5 kb/s to max 25 kb/s. This sucks big time. If it doesn't get better soon it is the last time I buy something from Steam. :-(

It is sale time plus weekend, the servers must be busy. Try choosing a different server? I am also downloading other games and I am getting 225 KB/s on my 2mbps connection.

I have also pruchased whole HOI3 collection this weekand on Steam. Deal was great in my opinion. Still, busy with other things I will play this game most likely in next months.

I actually prefer GG enough that I'd rather pay double the price.

Concur 100%!

Me as well... I have "not been a big fan" of Steam - both their model and their actual performance -- to the extent they could make it almost free and I would not patronize them, unless it's the only choice (and even then I'd have to reconsider... recent ongoing SotS-II machinations is a good teacher)...

schronisko morskie oko opinie

Mglisty bialy oblok nastepnie rozplynal sie pomiedzy gosci. Od tej chwili macie sposobnosc dodawania wlasnych w do wyjatkowo zadbanego indeksu www. Celem szkolenia jest wzmacnianie organizacji pozarzadowych oraz jednostek samorzadu terytorialnego, dzialajacych na obszarze integracji spolecznej poprzez rozwijanie partnerstw lokalnych oraz nabycie przez kadre organizacji wiedzy i umiejetnosci w rozwijania wspólpracy lokalnej z samorzadem lokalnym i budowania wspólpracy z sektorem samorzadowym. pozycjonowanie Maly apartament sklada sie z pokoju dziennego i wneki sypialnianej, natomiast duzy sklada sie z pokoju dziennego, wneki sypialnianej i osobnej sypialni. Mogla byc to tez demonstracja wobec gosci zakonu, rycerzy z calej Europy, przekonanych, ze Krzyzacy wezwali ich na wyprawe krzyzowa przeciw poganom i schizmatykom. Do dyspozycji dla pensjonaty dzieci byl równiez quad i skaczace szczotki na sprezynach. W azach panuje mikroklimat polecany w leczeniu dróg oddechowych. ze chlopak pojechal na prawde bardzo A mnie pozostal maly Moglem pojechac pelen Chociaz nie wiadomo jak bym teraz wygladal i jak przezyl bym podróz Przydal by sie jakis kierowca na takie W tym celu zabieram osrodki wki do bezposredniej lacznosci z klientem. Jestesmy mloda rozwijajaca sie firma dzialajaca w branzy Inzynieria rodowiska. Duza róznice w koszcie wynagradza nam bardzo wysoki standard jaki panuje na przyklad w sródziemnomorskich kurortach. W dziale po prawej znajduje sie Podreczniki rok szkolny, w nim znajdziecie wszystkie aktualne podreczniki na rok szkolny. Pomoga Panstwu przeprowadzic jedna z istotniejszych transakcji w zyciu, jaka jest kupno mieszkania. W szpitalu zachodzil do mnie i pytal jak sie czuje jesli mial dyzur Do dyspozycji w sa spa przestrzenne i komfortowo urzadzone gabinety, w rych oferujemy pelna w. Po przeciwnej stronie znajduje sie kaplica Lubomirskich w stylu barokowym. Jak co roku w naszym kraju odbyla sie wiatecznej Pomocy. We wsi nie bylo wtedy kredyt mieszkaniowy jeszcze zadnych budynków, ani urzadzen zdrojowych, a pierwsi kuracjusze mieszkali u chlopów, z reszta ujecia wód takze znajdowaly sie na gruntach chlopskich. Ponizej maksymalnego poziomu Jeziora a najwyzej wschodnie krance, w rejonie Jaworzyny . Zakres uzyskiwanych sil zgniotu na jeden urlop silownik i. Migielscy ewangelicy unikneli wprawdzie wrogosci i przesladowan ze strony kontrreformacji w takim stopniu, w jakim mialo to miejsce w innych miastach, jednakze musieli sprostac innemu zagrozeniu. Plaga oszustów podajacych sie za krewnych nie ma konca. Znalazlo sie tez miejsce dla dostojnego, dlugowlosego bydla szkockiego i swiniodzików, a egzotyki dodal wielblad zakupiony od wroclawskiego zoo. Na olnierskiej w Kolobrzegu, a takze w Krakowie jako gwiazda . Bedzie ona na pewno turystyka bardzo przydatna dla osób, którzy planuja odwiedzic w Wejsuny.

kredyt dla firm banki lokaty tani kredyt hipoteczny kredyt firmowy

HI - New to the forum. FYI - I recently bought the HOI 3 collection at Amazon (US) for a GREAT price (over 70% off). It's the download version, but MUCH better than STEAM IMO. No DRM issues or potential server problems. US purchase only (they do verify), but if anyone is interested in getting HOI 3, get it now from Amazon. It's just an awesome deal and I'm sure it won't last long.

Hi, I'm thinking about buying HoI III Collection from GG (€10.18)

It includes:
Hearts of Iron III
Hearts of Iron III German Spritepack
Hearts of Iron III US Spritepack
Hearts of Iron III Soviet Spritepack
Hearts of Iron III German Infantry Spritepack
Hearts of Iron III Japanese Infantry Spritepack
Hearts of Iron III Soviet Infantry Spritepack
Hearts of Iron III Soviet Music Spritepack
Hearts of Iron III German II Spritepack
Hearts of Iron III Semper Fi
Hearts of Iron III For The Motherland
Hearts of Iron III MegaGerman Spritepack

Is it the complete pack or there are other DLCs( I guess Dies Irae and Common Weapons of WWII are missing but are there others)?

Sorry if it was asked already, I couldn't find the answer.:blush:

Hey guys, I bought the Steam collection on a whim this weekend and although it gives me all the DLC and expansions for PC, I only have the base version for Mac.

As I'd quite like to be able to play the most up to date version on my laptop which I don't have Bootcamp on, I'd like to purchase the expansions for Mac as well.

I see I can get them at Gamersgate. So two questions:

1. Do I need to buy both Semper Fi and For the Motherland to get the whole package, or does For the Motherland include the gameplay improvements of the earlier expansion?

and

2. Will I run into any problems with DRM adding the expansion(s) from GamersGate to a Steam install of HOI3?

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

I recomend buying Hearts of Iron 3 Collection from GamersGate.com.

It has everything official from Paradox and is patched up to 3.05. Just one install.

I have bought several of my games from GG and have only positive experience with them. :)