• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Game speed is controlled by Ctrl +/-. Although that might only be in the patch; it's been a while since I played 1.0.

Game speed is controlled by Ctrl +/-. Although that might only be in the patch; it's been a while since I played 1.0.
I believe it hasn't been changed since EU2, and that it indeed is ctrl +/-.

A "History" file so we know what exactly that happend when the game crashed! Like my just did. First crash with the first patch. Just a few years in. Just got three provinces from Dauphine as England :)

And I forgot fixing autosave :(

A "History" file so we know what exactly that happend when the game crashed! Like my just did. First crash with the first patch. Just a few years in. Just got three provinces from Dauphine as England :)

And I forgot fixing autosave :(

And the folder called logs is for what then ? :)

Oh. xD Btw when we played multi today me and a friend we played till 1451 when it crashed. When i was about to save on the same file we played on it crashed!!!

Please remove the Load button in Multiplayer. It doesn't work just destroys the save... :(

Last edited:
Make it so there is a difficulty rating for all countries. Not just the ones shown in the first line up. Because when you right click and change the country selection, it will just show the same difficulty on the same slot no matter the country selected.

I don't know whether it was already posted or not. Would it be possible to make some key (e.g. ~) turn on and off the log window? It's really annoying in multiplayer, where escape pressed while the chat window is opened closes both chat, and log windows.

Please remove the Load button in Multiplayer. It doesn't work just destroys the save... :(
If only we knew before... never tried this... :eek:o

I don't know whether it was already posted or not. Would it be possible to make some key (e.g. ~) turn on and off the log window? It's really annoying in multiplayer, where escape pressed while the chat window is opened closes both chat, and log windows.
The shortcut for the log window is M, already implemented.

offering military acces

Suppose I'm the Byzantine Empire and Hungary declares war on Ottoman Empire. They can hardly reach each other (after I took most norhtern Ottoman provinces previously) and do not always ask for military acces. As I would benefit a lot when Hungary would defeat some Ottomans I would like to offer MA to Hungary, which they of course should accept gratefully.

Then again, I thought that this might be too gamey.
But the MA during war is all together a little gamey. No way a nation would allow another (neutral) nation giving shelter to his enemy. At the very least they should be able to follow enemy armies into the neutral provinces.
Or perhaps MA could be ended or temporary suspended during the war. Based upon the relations between the neutral country and the belligerents.
Just some thoughts...

Another thought - I played FtG in multiplayer today, and there came a problem. I'm playing in windowed mode, and as a host, when I loose focus on the ftg window, the game stops. Is it possible to implement an option to turn the game into ever running mode, like it could have been done in eu2 with Unknown Entity's ever running patch? It is annoying for those who are hosting the game in eu2 in window, since they can't do something else in the meantime ;)

Another thought - I played FtG in multiplayer today, and there came a problem. I'm playing in windowed mode, and as a host, when I loose focus on the ftg window, the game stops. Is it possible to implement an option to turn the game into ever running mode, like it could have been done in eu2 with Unknown Entity's ever running patch? It is annoying for those who are hosting the game in eu2 in window, since they can't do something else in the meantime ;)
You're the host, you ought to be vigilant at all times! :D

Tiny request: now you've added the new Timurid sprite, can you add it for IRA (the Jalayirid khanate) please? If TIM, AKK and QAR have it, then IRA should too.

Vote for this: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/project.php?issueid=3620 :)

I don't know if it was already noticed but is there a possibility to avoid a country from waging wars against another country which has the same dynasty or at least to have them in a sort of union instead of the relationship liege-vassal? e.g. Spain and Austria under the Habsburgs between 1495 and 1702, Spain, France, Naples and Parma under the Bourbons between 1714 and 1789, England and Scotland after 1603...

Well, that's not necessarily a good idea (especially if it means you can't declare war on such nations)

England and Scotland went to war between 1603 and 1707, as did Spain and France.

Well, that's not necessarily a good idea (especially if it means you can't declare war on such nations)

England and Scotland went to war between 1603 and 1707, as did Spain and France.
Yes, for England and Scotland you are right but I don't recall any wars amongst Bourbon Compact (17?? and 1789) or between Spain+Burgundy and Austria from 1495 to 1702...

Is it possible to add a sound everytime u need to change domestic policies & when stability changes?