• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
;p Your aar made me want to try to do the same. I tried and mostly failed to do as well as you. I missed out on QUITE a few events that would have made things by far easier. But I've been lucky with random events, most of the game has been +1manpower in 2 or so cities over and over again. When I had 10inflation the fluggers bank even came with -5inflation followed by 2 RE of -2 inflation each ;p. But here is a screenshot of how im doing right now

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/169/germ1591.png

I just now annexed Austria Bohemia and Brandenburg and took the baltic sea land from my war with poland/prussia/lith. I was thinking about expanding in america for now on until my BB resides. Oh and my inflation is just about zero, since I was full governors for quite a while.

If your wondering France was dominating Spain/Aragon. But then BAM Huguenots come in and take a few regions from france and completely annihilated them.

Thanks for the great AAR General Grant