• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yeah, this mod is really nice. I'm wishing to see some new buildings for other cultures, if General Grant continues with this (like for Venice or Russia, only to name nations which also were in "Cossacks" ;)).

I agree we need a Russian set, not sure about Venice as (even in AGCEEP) there is no Venetian culture, only Italian. A Greek (Byzantine?) set would be really nice, though - not just for Byzantium, but for other powers that often have alot of Greek provinces (i.e. Venice or Ottomans)

Any work done on this lately? Looks great but still needs some editing.

I agree we need a Russian set, not sure about Venice as (even in AGCEEP) there is no Venetian culture, only Italian. A Greek (Byzantine?) set would be really nice, though - not just for Byzantium, but for other powers that often have alot of Greek provinces (i.e. Venice or Ottomans)

to correct you, Italian culture only started in around 1870, the first Italian government noted to the world, " We have a nation called Italy, but we do not have any italians". Even the Pope and church did not agree that there where Italians until a deal was done with Mussolini in 1929.
As for Venetian
Venetian descends from Vulgar Latin, influenced by the Celts and possibly the Venetic substratum and by the languages of the Germanic tribes (Visigoths, Ostrogoths and Lombards) who invaded northern Italy in the 5th century. Venetian, as a known written language, is attested in the 13th century. Venetic culture , commenced 1000BC , have written form from 600BC.
As for Venetian architecture
Venetian Gothic is a term given to a style of architecture combining use of the Gothic lancet arch with Byzantine and the Moorish architecture influences of the contemporary Moorish Revival style. The style originates in 14th century Venice , they also have Palladian ,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palladian_Villas_of_the_Veneto

So, to conclude , there was no Italian culture in architecture in the FTG game time span

to correct you, Italian culture only started in around 1870, the first Italian government noted to the world, " We have a nation called Italy, but we do not have any italians". Even the Pope and church did not agree that there where Italians until a deal was done with Mussolini in 1929.
As for Venetian
Venetian descends from Vulgar Latin, influenced by the Celts and possibly the Venetic substratum and by the languages of the Germanic tribes (Visigoths, Ostrogoths and Lombards) who invaded northern Italy in the 5th century. Venetian, as a known written language, is attested in the 13th century. Venetic culture , commenced 1000BC , have written form from 600BC.
As for Venetian architecture
Venetian Gothic is a term given to a style of architecture combining use of the Gothic lancet arch with Byzantine and the Moorish architecture influences of the contemporary Moorish Revival style. The style originates in 14th century Venice , they also have Palladian ,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palladian_Villas_of_the_Veneto

So, to conclude , there was no Italian culture in architecture in the FTG game time span

I just meant that there is no separate Venetian culture (in game terms) in AGCEEP...

I think that these all are in the agceep campaign :)

Btw did you make them yourself? They look great.