• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I think yes.

Perfect! :)

And btw, are the rivers going to remain as they are? Don't you think they're too thin?

I like thin lines: they make everybody understand the precision about drawing map. :)

To make rivers more viewable I hightlighted them! They are darkest!

Drawn half provinces border in eastern Europe.
Changed a province in the southern England in order to make all soldier with the feet over relative province, or slightly on the sea (you can see it in the next Icons position image). The provinces names in whole british Isles can't be bigger, so I can't resize them as Blaster wants.

I make ancient regional names twice darker, as Blaster suggests.

summagentiumlocorumque0.gif

Summa Gentium Locorumque (35)

Looks nice. I see you also made some changes to the sea borders. Waiting for a "playable" version to check it :)

For the sake of the truth, I don't change sea borders between SGLv004 and the last image.

However I will finish the playable version called SGLv005 ASAP..

I must finish european provinces and then I reset the positions of the last provinces

This looks colossal, like theres going to be an epic number of provinces.

Not precisely.

The limit of provinces number are the same in all map: for example MyMap have 2020 provinces, the maximum.

In SGL map there will be more provinces in the places where SGL map is set: in whole Eurafrasia to the north of Australia and to the south of central Norway. :)

Obviously the provinces in Mymap are in America I can draw in Europe for example, because I won't draw America. ;)

mymap have too many tiny provinces to play,I think 1010 is enough...

In SGL map will be 2020 provinces... :)

Hi hope to finish it ASAP... sorry for my delay. When I release SGLv005 I try to go faster! I have to reset all soldiers position to avoid overlap! When I finish Europe I think to don't reset anything in Europe.