• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

PJL

Field Marshal
28 Badges
Mar 31, 2001
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Crusader Kings II
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Galactic Assault
  • For The Glory
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Diplomacy
Or should we continue with the EU2 stats page for FTG, assuming the website will upload FTG saves without the info being garbled?

Is there anything significantly different from EU2 which needs additional modifications to warrant a new stats site for FTG?

well i dont remember of anything normal eu2 stats cant show so it will be fine i guess

who gonna pay me ? :D

Bah, Tonio didnt merge all of my nicks as i told him to do, because of his laziness, so i doubt we will get stats working that soon. :p

Bah, Tonio didnt merge all of my nicks as i told him to do, because of his laziness, so i doubt we will get stats working that soon. :p

Given the metric fuckton of work Tonz has put into those stats pages you should all be on your knees polishing his knob between bouts of telling him how much you appreciate his untiring efforts for this community.

I cannot, alas, since I have a glandular problem in my throat, but I'm sure you'll pick up the slack. :D

I'm looking forward to playing with you guys once they make this game MP-capable so I guess sometime in 2012 we'll have a game done in good time before doomsday.

bah, Slarg, i always like how rich your language, even if i don't know half of words, but i get the point :D