• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ask the AGCEEP High Council.

As already stated several times, there are maps. WATKABAOI and MyMap are now perfectly working with FTG 1.2. I personnally regret that Kasperus currently seems in a deadend with WATK4 map, and I also regret that Szmik has not released an ExtraWatk for FTG 1.2, but there are alternative working maps.

As already stated several times, there are maps. WATKABAOI and MyMap are now perfectly working with FTG 1.2. I personnally regret that Kasperus currently seems in a deadend with WATK4 map, and I also regret that Szmik has not released an ExtraWatk for FTG 1.2, but there are alternative working maps.

What kind of map would you suggest for FTG AGCEEP? And more, I can't have ExtraWatk working correctly, I have followed the instructions in the dedicated site, but the map loaded by the game is the original one with sea zones changed into land zones.

Watklite

MyMap, as it was basically designed by MKJ for AGCEEP.

If HC of AGCEEP declined mymap after many months of testing, saying it had too many provinces etc etc would't it be stupid to use it now ?

either WATKLITE
or WATKEXTRA

or is tere aother maps?

They claimed they tested it for many months but they also promised a new map like 5 years ago....

And I played it for years and only in the last version I encountered the problem of Russia never forming thanks to a too strong Lithuania, a strenght based on a too high prices for wax.

What kind of map would you suggest for FTG AGCEEP? And more, I can't have ExtraWatk working correctly, I have followed the instructions in the dedicated site, but the map loaded by the game is the original one with sea zones changed into land zones.

Mmh, Extrawatk for FTG is running fine, but when Szmik released it, the instructions were definitely not clear and I had to guess what I should do. If my memory served me well, I had to look for old threads and find original map file used for elder versions of Watklite or Extrawatk. Anyhow, it runs, so when I can find some time, I will upload my files.

Interesting, if I can remind me of that detail, I will have a try with those countries later so that I can fix it for my enhanced MyMap project.

When will you release?

Mmh, Extrawatk for FTG is running fine, but when Szmik released it, the instructions were definitely not clear and I had to guess what I should do. If my memory served me well, I had to look for old threads and find original map file used for elder versions of Watklite or Extrawatk. Anyhow, it runs, so when I can find some time, I will upload my files.
Thanks! :cool: I am looking forward to testing it...

Last edited: