• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Good job so far, the ANZAC forces should realise that their struggle is meaningless.
Oh btw it's Vive la France not Vive le France.

Oh btw it's Vive la France not Vive le France

Lol, My bad. You would think that coming from Canada, I would know at least SOME French by now! :rofl:

@ Cruisers
This is where IC-days efficiency and naval force composition come in. CAs are just as vulnerable game-wise to attack as CLs, as they are not designed to soak up damage like BBs can. However, churning out a fleet of CLs is much faster than doing the same with CAs, which means greater production efficiency if you build them in a long series, with multiple parallel builds; which the USA can easily sustain. Naval force composition is the other major reason, as CLs count as screening vessels versus CAs counting as capital ships. When you have more capital ships than screens, your fighting capability drops (AFAIK you can't see it in the combat modifiers, but it's there), and your ships take more hits from enemy fleets. With a 12 capital ship (CV,CVL,BB,BC,CA) to 18 screen (CL,DD) fleet mix, your ships will take less damage and if you happen to have an FC-brigaded group of CLs with a BB/CA heavy fleet in bad weather, can absolutely wipe the floor of even a CV-full fleet as long as you have CVLs.

Before I turn in for the night, I want to share another one of my crazy proposals. This time, it concerns the little Belorussian state of White Ruthenia:

weissruthenianpartition.png

This is my idea: with Russia now firmly on Germany's side, White Ruthenia, which was just supposed to be a little buffer state, no longer has any real purpose. During the war, the Belorussian state was almost annexed by the Ukraine, and its forces did little during the war other than help the Poles and Lithuanians hold the line. Therefore, I want to partition White Ruthenia between the Lithuanians, the Poles, and the Russians, which I think would not only benefit all three states but also make the boundaries in eastern Europe look a bit more appealing to the eye.

Thoughts?

Yes, you should make some map changes.

Do it, Belarus is in the KR scenario anyway a failed state, always crumblingl, and an embarassment for the Kaiser. It would appease the Kaiser's new Russian allies and strengthen Poland and Lithuania.

I 100% support the destruction of Belarus.

...oh, you mean in the AAR? Yeah, that'd be fine too.

(no offense intended ;) )

But the Sigismund-Hohenzollerns in Minsk... what of them? :confused: Can the Kaiser stand the embarassment of handing over one of his family's fiefs to the Russians?

At the very least, Sigismund should get a new castle in occupied France, and some French peasants to oppress.

But hasn't Sigismund disgraced his family by murdering the previous King already? Surely the Kaiser can 'uncover' some 'conclusive evidence' that this is what happened and remove him from the throne.