• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I might be interested. Will it be a regular vanilla GC, 1399 scenario, or AGCEEP? Saturdays would be the only day I could play, though.

If you do end up playing on Saturday, my choices would be:

England, Spain, Portugal in that order.

weekends are a no go for me:(

I would like a wed-thurs-friday evening game. (European time). Completely noob btw.

woo man me and Martin are on a eu2 game on weds, and 2 days per week, unless they are 4 hours each is a waste of nights to play:D

I would like a wed-thurs-friday evening game. (European time). Completely noob btw.

I prefer it if around half of the players are noobs. The game is way too predictive and people get way too moody and unpleasant to be with if the game is filled up with experienced players. Not to mention I just hate standing out so much when I do not perform well, and not being able to take some risks since every player is a formidable opponent.

As it stand right now, you cant give yourself to the luxury of choosing, being the mp community so small :cool:

As it stand right now, you cant give yourself to the luxury of choosing, being the mp community so small :cool:

I am pretty sure quite a few newbies will join in now that FTG is out.

I'm essentially a noob sam, don't worry there be plenty of new ones, I used to fill in for ppl all the time, and ruin long time plans :D

I prefer it if around half of the players are noobs. The game is way too predictive and people get way too moody and unpleasant to be with if the game is filled up with experienced players. Not to mention I just hate standing out so much when I do not perform well, and not being able to take some risks since every player is a formidable opponent.
You do not learn by playing too cautiously. Nothing great is achieved without risks.

You do not learn by playing too cautiously. Nothing great is achieved without risks.

Which is why I prefer if there is someone who makes that possible, such as a few newbies who wont be bothered as much of what I do for example, or who can be defeated. That way one can afford to make a mistake and wont have to think for hours before every step I take. I like being able to relax sometimes, not playing perfect, and that is easier to do if others do the same.

I'm pretty nooby myself.

Anyway, if weekends are no good for martin, Thursday would be the only day I could do it, and only if it started at least a half hour later than he's suggesting. Oh well :(

Thursday sounds fine to me. But is that thursday evening US East Coast or European time?

Depending on the time, and whether or not I can connect, I'm in.

to all the people joinning, you should say what days and hours of the week u can play, and what are your country preferences so the gm can organize something.

I'm totally up for a game! Had huge problems playing old Paradox games in MP (= they didn't work at all) but maybe FTG will be better. I'll give it a try regardless. My preference as could be expected, is Austria.

i can only play on monday or tuesday. maybe on sunday depending on the state of TNG. ;)
not sure about the country-preferences. and i would like to play another map than vanilla...