• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
And yet it features over 110 posts by you ;)

True, but on a thread of that length, these 110 posts put together werent even 7% of the total posts. Besides, most of the posts were simply side commentaries and only a few were written as arguments.

hi guys

we are planning Russian eu2 game.
Tell if you use watk or watkabaouoayioyou maps and scens in MP ?

Where is it possible to edit attrition formula rule ?

Could be wrong but it must be in the defines.txt file inside the DB folder. Look for province = { ... }, there you can edit certain values like supply and attrition iirc.

defines has nothing about it.
province file is about attrition from terraign type or looted etc

for now we found nothing about attrition, and people prefer classic eu2, watk 1453

bah, 17 players signed for eu2 game. More than ever before.

defines has nothing about it.
province file is about attrition from terraign type or looted etc

What do you want, then?

eu2 attrition system or similar

forts shouldn't give a lot of supply for invaders. Then it will be silly like eu3 or even more.

eu2 attrition system or similar

forts shouldn't give a lot of supply for invaders. Then it will be silly like eu3 or even more.
What, specifically, do you oppose, and why? What would you like to be changed or be moddable?

What, specifically, do you oppose, and why? What would you like to be changed or be moddable?

I guess Tonio is speaking about the fact that if someone is, for example, invading Russia, the invading country will get bigger supply limit if they conquer and control Russian provinces during war. I also disagree with this system. It sucks for online purposes.

Basically gives the defenders the same chances of winning as the ones attacking.

But i believe i heard that such is already modable somewhere... dont know where though. :D

no its kinda dead, someone should start a new one!

I guess Tonio is speaking about the fact that if someone is, for example, invading Russia, the invading country will get bigger supply limit if they conquer and control Russian provinces during war. I also disagree with this system. It sucks for online purposes.

Basically gives the defenders the same chances of winning as the ones attacking.

But i believe i heard that such is already modable somewhere... dont know where though. :D

yeah, exactly. EU3 has same shit, where attacker can advance invasion thanks to bigger support for troops than the province owner (defender). That kills one of basic law why EU2 is so attractive - if you are big country, it doesn't always mean you win.

I would agree that they shouldnt have the same supply as the owner of the prov. However give them the same supply for a month to perhaps simulate the massive looting of the province that would occur(actually all we need to do is add the triggers, the looted province mechanic is already there:D)