• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
My Muscovy :D

1382408_539513189464563_1440029769_n.png

Given M4's reputation in certain places I can imagine it didn't happen by itself. Well, look at date at least - main is 1746, in log there's 1467, unless it's FtG 1.0's bug, it's wrong.

Also, 9992$ in 1476? Only as China. Unless it's massive FtG bug again.

Also, dunno if there are events for Catholic conversion for Asian states.

Also, how come Bangkok generates 51.1 money and 53.6 goods? With infra 10 maybe.

And probably many, many more.

Trust me, since I know things, I can say it's blatantly fake.

Okey, I was kidding. In fact, the conversion I did make by a self made event in 1451. I ran aggresively on the whole Indochinian peninsula, conquering five states in a war row. I needed to restrain myself. It helped. Still, it does look cool, and I am sure that Meng Yang as a AI will be able to hold it all from Chinese eyes. Now i try that with Cleves. :p Cheating - it's my way to do this game. :happy: Sorry. :(

I wanted imperial catholic Indochina as early Phillipines.

Last edited:
I had started an AGCEEP game as the Mughals, and without doing anything (I only tried to get a royal marriage) I was surprised by a "Mongol invasion":

n7BwFqr.jpg

0MJGIbP.jpg

In a different game, while I fooled around with a modernised Ethiopia, Milan got very stronk:

xEKbCtx.jpg

As you can, Genoa, Venice and the Papal States were all going down.

Some quality oddities right there, Nein. The legacy of madness lives on!

I've just started a new game as Livonian Order on AGCEEP yesterday, and apparently, when you get big enough, partition of Livonia doesn't trigger at all? Looking at events it seems that once you have Ingria you can basically avoid whole thing and live on like nothing happened. :D

8SHoP1O.jpg

I'll be changing the name and flag anyway but still, goddayum!

Oh, Livonian Wars trigger again once you go Protestant. Weird :( I wanna be Protestante :( And I'd have to wait until 1590 which is just wrong.

Well, that was anticlimatic :(

Emperor Sigismund surrenders in the face of the Hussite onslaught.
I have no idea why Hungary surrendered here. Must have racked up a lot of losses fighting Hussite armies or something, as none of their provinces were occupied or even under siege.

...While the Hussites are losing badly at home with no chance of victory.
The Hussite government then fell, losing Moravia to Austria and little else. IIRC the event option that would normally lead to Bohemia's peaceful reunification was not selected by the Hussite AI, so it looks like they're safe for now.

Meanwhile the Empire figured they might as well go back to a Wittelsbach emperor since the House of Luxemburg didn't work out too well.

Last edited:
Simply starting as Bohemia and fighting for the Hussite faith might be better for that. Hungary has a lot of very nasty events in AGCEEP, losing most cores and provinces almost no matter what they do, and in some cases being forced to switch religion to either Counter Reform Catholic or Reformed. Hussite Bohemia has almost no events whatsoever after the Hussite Wars, so it's a much safer bet.

I did reload as Hungary and do a quick playthrough up until the end of the reign of Matthias Corvinus on the fastest speed option though. It's insane how good your armies get with the Corvinus reforms, with 10 Land, 10 Quality, almost 0 Serfdom and the +0.50 morale boost from the Hussite religion. His insane stats meant I could easily convert almost the entire country with no failures too.

...Too bad the events after Matthias Corvinus can be summed up with the sentence: "Somehow, it got even worse"