• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The Huguenots are actually gaining the upper hand in France, I am playing as Spain in AGCEEP. Should I let them conquer France or step in and help? Do the Huguenots turn into France as reformed or Protestant once they have all the major French cores or do they rule as the Huguenots and ruin a lot of the future events?

The Huguenots are actually gaining the upper hand in France, I am playing as Spain in AGCEEP. Should I let them conquer France or step in and help? Do the Huguenots turn into France as reformed or Protestant once they have all the major French cores or do they rule as the Huguenots and ruin a lot of the future events?
I believe they do turn into Protestant France if they are in control of the situation, though I haven't seen it ever happen in AGCEEP: France just always is able to gain the upper hand and annexes them via event around the time of Henri IV.

Well that was early:

SSvjn.jpg

well, cavalry slipping in the snow against 40 cannons, well , how you wipe out 30 guns :confused:
must have been the charge of the light brigade :rofl:

lol... brilliant.

I have a game currently where I shared my maps with Morocco and then lost control of a province to a native massacre. Morocco now have a colonial city in Trinidad & Tobago!

That's a well-known EU2 "issue". Usually, cannons are instantly destroyed if they're in battle with no infantry or cavalry on their side. This isn't true for rebels, and morale damage isn't dependent on numbers. So, with a good roll, a single rebel cannon can rout large armies.

That's a well-known EU2 "issue". Usually, cannons are instantly destroyed if they're in battle with no infantry or cavalry on their side. This isn't true for rebels, and morale damage isn't dependent on numbers. So, with a good roll, a single rebel cannon can rout large armies.

IIRC , 1 for cannons = 10 cannons

I believe they do turn into Protestant France if they are in control of the situation, though I haven't seen it ever happen in AGCEEP: France just always is able to gain the upper hand and annexes them via event around the time of Henri IV.

Yeah. France had one province left and ended up annexing the Huguenots through the Henry IV. I was mad. :mad:

ScreenSave00349.jpg

And I thought rebels were a problem...

i think the problem for you is here in defines

pirates = {
_PIR_MAXBEFORE_OFFSET_ = 261 #Positive
_PIR_DECLINEAFTER_OFFSET_ = 311 #Positive

_PIR_SMALLSIZEBEFORE_OFFSET_ = 131 #Positive
_PIR_MEDIUMSIZEBEFORE_OFFSET_ = 181 #Positive
_PIR_MAXSIZEBEFORE_OFFSET_ = 281 #Positive
_PIR_MINSIZEAFTER_OFFSET_ = 351 #Positive
}

MM can clarify, but for what I know each offset number represent 1 years after the year 1419

your year 1603 represents offset 185 ...........so its medium size fleet as for strength .............does it use the privateer one ? which is default is 3