• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Have you guys told YodaMaster how you feel? He's not a mind reader - how do you expect him to know, if you don't tell him? :(

*edit

How many scenarios are in the game? And what years?

3 with game plus another 4 scenarios, , date ranges are earlier than default.

too many for me to all enjoy...thats the problem......so i use only 2

So is this game really that much better than vanilla EU2?

Its miles better than eu2.

It's just an absolute bugger trying to port an Eu2 mod over to it though. :wail:

Aye.

Hungary colapsed while in war with the husseties, making the husseites the dtrongest power in the region.

Then came a war austria and romanist boheia vs. husseites ... Bohemia is anenexed and the lonely austrian province is quickly occupied ... The husseites have the once in a livetime chance to wipe out austria
:
:

and fail -.-

The Hussites are so strong in AGCEEP... I don't play FtG for some months, but I remember how it was suicidal to go to war with them. I just couldn't win any battle against them.

The Hussites are so strong in AGCEEP... I don't play FtG for some months, but I remember how it was suicidal to go to war with them. I just couldn't win any battle against them.

It is a tricky balance to achieve, they have the deck stacked against them so they have to be strong. Usually things go about right, they hold out for years, but eventually succumb. I still see some oddities though, like the aforementioned rampage (usually due to dumb AI on Hungary's part), or an almost instant collapse to the crusading coalition.

Well, I can say that the only time I was reduced to a one-province country and vassalized was with them. I just didn't have a chance. I was completely overwhelmed by them.

Perhaps with AI improvements and playtesting we can reevaluate their strength in AGCEEP.

I get 30% the hussites win and 70% not...I feel its balanced. The issue in my games when the hussites win is if the TUR dow SER , which, since HUN is an ally of SER go and battle the TUR and get beaten. Without this war the hussites always loose.

If this is your scenario, then the option would be to remove HUN as a SER ally at start of game.

BTW, all the bonuses that the hussites get have already been removed by event once BOH is reformed.

Two more screens from the same game:

Fist a Savid Empire gone crazy:
screensave5g.jpg

And second a very interesting Europe:
screensave6.jpg

Bavaria is very strong, they even took 2 provinces from france, as is the papal states, who took one province in a different war.Austria was crushed in the last war by the ottomans .. although they had, together with poland, beaten the ottomans up quite a bit in earlier wars, actually I thought that the ottomans were toast, considering their eastern parts are occupied by the savid empire.
Also England has collapsed ... at least 5 times with scotland the royalist, ireland and the puritans breaking free, but they still hold on the their french possesions.
France although big now is still pretty weak, the only reason they have southern france is, that they got it given to them by spain via an event....

tinypop.jpg

Nothing much, just found it alittle amusing having a capital with 10 pop.

Had released a couple of vassals earlier which moved my capital to Bukhara (which was a colony), which later got hit by a plague event...wiping 99.99% of them out.

I cant send colonists to the capital, but theres no problem finding 100 colonists to leave Bukhara to settle else where.

Just a couple of screenshots from my game with Portugal:)

USA guarenteeing the independence of Afghanistan:

screensave2s.png

And this is what I call a fair fight:

screensave3e.png

I was destroyed in seconds of course. They conquered the entire island (my part) for the next year with quick assaults, but I let the attrition do it's work while I recruited new troops in the meantime.