• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The Incas sure keep Aragon on a tight leash. :D

The Great Royal Hunt event is what I had in mind when I made the -4 target (which targets a random country which hasn't already been picked).

Something wrong then? Isn't the event updated? The pic is from a pre-Gold revision, mind.

That great royal hunt one always gives the negative and the positive to the same country for me. :p

Not seen this one before...

mayae.jpg

A B option in that random event... meaning all things normal a 5% chance even if it does come up.

As for Aztecs and Inca guaranteeing independence... well there they are just being ornery. :p

Crazy Ryazan. Nice Poland too. Allies?

Also, in my opinion its usually easier to convert your screenshots to jpg format before hosting. Its a little bit easier on those with slower connections, particularly in screenshot heavy threads like this.

screensave3.png

Shirvan getting in on the action.

Early alliances between the Ottomans and small muslim states can result in some odd ownership in the Balkans and Hungary. I once saw Nogai in control of Bosnia while neighbouring Serbia was ruled by Ak Koyunlu. But Shirvan is one of my favourite little states so I'm happy to see them get in there.

I don't think so, but i'll take it.

Aye.

Nothing odd with this. Orléanais starts with very low manpower and income in order to represent the duchy not firmly in the hands of the Dauphin.

Notice that he is playing as England. ;)

Notice that he is playing as England. ;)
Yes, any new owner except Dauphin/France will get this event. France will have to wait the full historical "inheritance" if the province is never lost until this date. This the AGCEEP way to represent French "minors". This is the same for Auvergne and Cévennes.

Last edited: