• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yes, any new owner except Dauphin/France will get this event. France will have to wait the full historical "inheritance" if the province is never lost until this date. This the AGCEEP way to represent French "minors". This is the same for Auvergne and Cévennes.

Thats fair enough then, but the event description seems to indicate it is an event for France, not England. ;)

That is what was confusing me.

Ayeshteni

because the historical description starts with "Historically" and was of course for France but England (for example) wouldn't care of a Duke in Orléanais and will take direct control iof the province. AGCEEP considers Orleans doesn't deserve a tag in game terms and the in-game economic rule for vassalization is represented by a really reduced income and manpower for the province.

Thats fair enough then, but the event description seems to indicate it is an event for France, not England. ;)

That is what was confusing me.

Ayeshteni

Yeah, I got essentially the same event after taking Maine, as Leinster - only difference is that the one for Maine doesn't have the historical addendum to the description that was confusing you.

Of course after Yoda has already confirmed how it works, I really don't know what this adds to the conversation other than my bragging that I'm winning the Hundred Years War as Leinster. Which I am. Carry on. :D

:eek:

screensave5.png

Wow. Just wow.

End of game screens, some pretty cool AI Empires included....

screensave6g.jpg

Protestant Rome

screensave7.jpg

Big Burma

screensave8.jpg

BWB

screensave9.jpg

Morocco

screensave11.jpg

Ottoman Army On Vacation

screensave12.jpg

While they are torn apart...

screensave13.jpg

My favourite Cologne benefits from French Revolution :)

screensave0.jpg

Navarre also grows from revolts!​

Yea, the ai can make some *face palm* moments in their way of defense. I keep seeing hussities attacking 3-5 regions of hungary with only a small amount of units in each stack. While hungary is going around with a stack of 42 doing 1 region at a time(some of land support only up to 26 units :/) and they end up failing hard. I still believe they did this just so I couldn't Annex them(I was venice and vassaled them in 1423)

I thought the default setting was on normal.

On the other hand, Spain had been pretty much inactive in this game: very few colonies in the New World and they did not annex any native nation (I did the Aztecs myself).