• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Cant remember as I played this a few weeks ago, but does it really matter if it was 1 or 3 ships against such an overwhelming force?

its not ships , its bonus i was talking about

_PRIVATEER_WARSHIPS_BONUS_ = 3 #Positive

Pirates don't have any special bonus other than having their naval-land slider set permanently to 0. Their higher tech in these battles (and superior leader in one) would make a difference, but it must have been bad die rolls that really did it. One good roll should instantly wipe out the pirates with that kind of advantage.

(I'm planning to display the die rolls instead of those "power" values in the combat screen in 1.3 to make this more transparent.)

so the numbers next to pirates boats reflect small , medium and large fleets and not number of boats and if this is not do , then what is the defines pirate section represent?

chinamad.jpg

Zheng He sailors on their way home? :D

They were at war with Mongolia, which was far from being a neighbor of mine.

EDIT : To be precise :
(chinese) wardates = {

AST = { day = 21 month = august year = 1526 }

BAL = { day = 28 month = february year = 1529 }

BIJ = { day = 10 month = february year = 1491 }

BLK = { day = 24 month = september year = 1515 }

CAM = { day = 21 month = november year = 1478 }

DAI = { day = 26 month = march year = 1423 }

DLH = { day = 0 month = december year = 1518 }

GUJ = { day = 11 month = november year = 1528 }

KHO = { day = 17 month = september year = 1537 }

LUA = { day = 28 month = february year = 1481 }

MCH = { day = 12 month = october year = 1445 }

MNG = { day = 18 month = march year = 1536 }

PEG = { day = 21 month = november year = 1478 }

SIB = { day = 21 month = august year = 1526 }

STE = { day = 21 month = august year = 1526 }

}

EDIT2 : I had a few things in India :
city = { name = "New Nice" population = 146.894 location = 549 }

tradingpost = { name = "New Piemonte" level = 1 location = 548 }

tradingpost = { name = "New Savoy" level = 1 location = 1965 }

tradingpost = { name = "New Geneve" level = 1 location = 572 }

Last edited:

So, apart from the usual suspects, we also have Connaught, holding Champagne and Vendeé, Desmond holding on to Orléanais, and, amazingly GRANADA holding more of France than its native claimant to the throne.

A government fall caused these takings (except Armor), and before you ask, I'm Hussites.

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew I should have done the historical thing and waited until the end of the Thirty Years War to pounce. :(

UOvqf.jpg

From my experience, doing something similar as you did there is relatively easy with Austria. I never conquered Great Britain, but continental Europe I was able to do it. Usually the 18th century was just waiting for the game to end and BB to drop. :)

s0wsoh.jpg

Buryat Horde as ally even though I can't see them and don't have diplomatic relations with them... After I banned Russia from my alliance I got stuck with them, don't know how it's possible (Russia had recently made them vassals).