• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(137345)

Banned
2 Badges
Mar 14, 2009
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Hearts of Iron III
On the same level as "Awesome screenshots" and "Strange screenshots" and "Post your [IN] Empire" I thought I would put them all together! :D

Behold Ming American colonies!

21blme0.jpg

I guess every game has it's own blob... EU2 had Austria, EU3 has France...

FTG, meet the Big Tan Blob. :eek:o

btb.png

They are AI controlled. I really hope the Union of Lublin doesn't happen. That'd just make things worse! I'm just glad they are in my alliance. :D

Interesting :D - how did that happen? Diplo-annexations, conquests, or maybe some random AI event choices?

They diploannexed Bohemia first, in the late 1480s or early 1490s, and then in the 1500s diploannexed Hungary. I'm pretty sure Poland gets Bohemia and Hungary as vassals some point in the timeframe -- I know a Jagiellon king ruled both Bohemia and Hungary, but it wasn't the King of Poland. I've seen Poland sometimes annex Bohemia in EU2, but I don't think I've ever seen them annex both Bohemia and Hungary! :eek:

poles learned how to fight :eek:

btb.png

They are AI controlled. I really hope the Union of Lublin doesn't happen. That'd just make things worse! I'm just glad they are in my alliance. :D

That will be seriously strange if Poland ends up becoming the big blob of this game :D

I approve of this thread and look forward to much entertainment in it.

You call diploannex 'fighting', CG? :p

hey kriz buddy! get back playing mp!

I didnt know they were diploanexed :\ belived the new ai did an amazing progress

hey kriz buddy! get back playing mp!

I didnt know they were diploanexed :\ belived the new ai did an amazing progress

I'm in Scotland right now and its not likely that I'll be able to play MP till I move to a flat, and I won't do that till the third semester. But during my stay back home in Hungary I'll be able to sub around or play Nappies and such.

And here is Athens on steroid in the 1440s:

AthensWild.png

Sadly for them I'm the OE and I'm finishing up Anatolia at the moment so I'll turn my little Janissaries to the Balkans in a matter of years.

That will be seriously strange if Poland ends up becoming the big blob of this game :D

Come to think of it, we did have a fair share of Poles with us among the betas... Coincidence? :p

Yeah, probably... Still cool to see Austria get a rival. :D

Nice Athens, bluelotus. And is that Siena that has taken an adventure to the south of Italy? After playing a few games, I'm starting to wonder if Apulia is going to be the new Ireland. Everybody and their brother seems to like getting a foothold there...

Last edited:

btb.png

It depends what year it is. In half of the XIV Century Poland was an union of:
- Poland
- Lithuania
- Hungary
- Czech
and there was one King on the trones of all mentioned above.
Poland also had under their influence many other nations many of which were vassals like Moldavia etc. (Teutons were also already defeated). It all ended soon after Polish King died in 1444 in the Battle of Warna where Turkish forces had beaten the alliance armies.