• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sorry if it's not a good thread, yet it should do if it's topic about empires. And so there goes my little Ottoman thing:
screen1sl.png

I always find it very funny to play OE. Truly madmanish(???) country.

Perhaps not so odd, but one of those "no brainer" decisions....

Let me see, do I want to instantly be at war with just about everyone or not....

war decision 3.jpg

Let me see, do I want to instantly be at war with just about everyone or not....
Ha ha, I guess in that list are missing just two or three countries and then you have the whole world coalized against them :D

Ha ha, I guess in that list are missing just two or three countries and then you have the whole world coalized against them :D

Indeed. Actually France also joined in soon after but I forgot to get a screen print of it.

Bavaria, while at war with a coalition of Poland and Hungary, prefers using its emperor title to siege rebels in a Ukrainian province :

Bkgy0h.jpg
VjkB5h.jpg

(The mod is Aberration.)

edit : Bavaria moved their troops a few days after the screenshot. Seems like they just wanted to put their troops there and didn't mean to crush the rebels.

Last edited:
So I was playing as Spain the other day when suddenly

[/QUOTE]
It seems like the game was [I]really[/I] wanting you to take notice of those pesky heretics.

What's a hundred thousand rebels between friends?

Well, before Caliphate reaches LT 9 or 11, the best solution is simply to have a few huge cavalry stacks to wipe'em out in that plains. Battles would end mostly before fire phase then ;)

Abberation is really cool, especially Byzantium and Granada, but that old map...:( Although I'm sometimes playing it.

ScreenSave00004.jpgScreenSave00005.jpgScreenSave00006.jpg

The Florentine rump state.

EDITED:
ScreenSave00019.jpg

Southern Ming 1648 scenario

I accepted their offer because no rebels would defect to me(can anyone explain why? I'm the only other country who has cores on those provinces).
This is far form finished but I clearly have the upper hand now.

Last edited:
ScreenSave00020.jpg

:eek:

EDITED: The cause:
ScreenSave00021.jpg

The Russians actually won territories in this war (from Lithuania).
ScreenSave00018.jpg

Last edited:

The Russians actually won territories in this war (from Lithuania).
View attachment 74734

About Russia I cannot tell, but about Burgundy disappearing, an inheritance by the Palatinate is possible. It's the third choice in BUR_3597 about a German suitor, either Palatinate or Kleve should inherit.

First time I got thing I discovered the Ganges Rives...
_________
My Swedish empire created during Karl XII's reign in the 1701 scenario
gPbdH9O.jpg

Denmark still has Greenland, but since both provinces are colonies I can annex them with the capital.

EDIT:
CVA8Rq2.jpg

Terrible luck.

EDIT 2:
IToHWKs.jpg

:eek:hmy:
The aztecs converted to protestantism, so I guess they got the trade post through a defection from Sweden.

Last edited: