• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Believe me or not,i created %99 of Same map (continent) to lots of papers when i was 10 years old.
I won some awards by creating alternate history and i created 30 page-book of it.
Name of Continent was Alteria,city or empire names werent same but some borders look simular too.
Are you my lost twin dude??? o_O :cool:

I'm TOO MUCH EAGER to download this map which looks nearly same as i created,REALLY MUCH EAGER! going to download !

Believe me or not,i created %99 of Same map (continent) to lots of papers when i was 10 years old.
I won some awards by creating alternate history and i created 30 page-book of it.
Name of Continent was Alteria,city or empire names werent same but some borders look simular too.
Are you my lost twin dude??? o_O :cool:

I'm TOO MUCH EAGER to download this map which looks nearly same as i created,REALLY MUCH EAGER! going to download !

Oh! I'm not alone here:D And your world is much more researched than mine! Would you like to unite in creating the most awesome awesomeness in the history of modding?

Hi Vax, I finally downloaded this an all I have to say: "AWESOME!"

WHOA!

Great job!

But just two questions:
1) If you are going to build more land masses, how about having some islands large islands (10 provs or so) with small islands (two-three provs) around them to allow also naval combat. I would love to see some carriers sailing Cifrasian seas.
2) Would you mind if I try to make a new tech tree. More models, funnier game, especially since now the tech tree don't has to be simulating historical and we could make it more balance focused.

Hi Vax, I finally downloaded this an all I have to say: "AWESOME!"

WHOA!

Great job!
Thanks! I'm trying to do my best, you know;)
But just two questions:
1) If you are going to build more land masses, how about having some islands large islands (10 provs or so) with small islands (two-three provs) around them to allow also naval combat. I would love to see some carriers sailing Cifrasian seas.
OK, I'm going to cave in all-of-you's demands to create more continents WITH islands! Yeah, islands'll be great. Now I'm fully for islands and naval warfare.
:D
2) Would you mind if I try to make a new tech tree. More models, funnier game, especially since now the tech tree don't has to be simulating historical and we could make it more balance focused.
WooHoo!:) Man, that's fabulous! Do you seriously think I can deny such a proposal? Of course you're welcome! The main problem is that I'm not that good at techs and units...

My subscriptions list can't do it wrong:
suscr.png

What is it with the picture? :rolleyes:

Q in the first line.
A in the second:D

And the third line is what I need from you!:)

I downloaded this mod. Its pretty good but it has events from HOI2. I played as Tigris and I kept on getting the great war demonstration event from HOI2 and I kept on getting 3 dissent. I also noticed that events from HOI2 happen for the other country's too.