• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
you can see europe in the map, northwest. you see denmark italy and scandinavia

yes, the shape was influenced by Europe's:) I drew the first sketches of the map when I was 5...:) and border of Tigria (land of tigers) was similar to Germany's one, Koshia's (land of cats:)) - to Belgium's, and Levia (land of lions) - to Denmark's. A bit sooner I've read about the USSR and after that made Cifria a federal state:)

And Cats' China and Canin Spain are my younger sister's improvements to my imagination:):rofl:what a wonderful world...:rolleyes:

Unfortunately I was busy playing (good old;)) Civ3 the whole yesterday, so I didn't make any progress with the map. But I can assure you, I'll definitely make it!:)

What a map! Keep it going!
thumbs_up.png

Unfortunately I was busy playing (good old;)) Civ3 the whole yesterday, so I didn't make any progress with the map. But I can assure you, I'll definitely make it!:)

I play that too :p

I've made some 20 pics for you, im gonna make 30 more and upload them to ya ok?

Yes for denmark and scandinavia but italy? :confused:
Its not a boot any longer, now its a pants sideways :D

My only complaint is that by the provincial map, the province shapes don't really seem to suit warfare. It looks, quite frankly, more like an Eu3 map then one for HoI2. Urban area's should be surrounded by low-key area's and visible, and there doesn't really seem to be much in the way of 'strategic' area's so far. Nothing like Smolensk was, no Malta to attempt a costly invasion of. What I'm basically suggesting, is just adding some random details which may not have any relevance to us, but may have some fluff value for some people. I dunno, random scattered urban area's, some island in the middle of that big sea with a level ten air and naval base owned by some far away nation.

I play that too :p

I've made some 20 pics for you, im gonna make 30 more and upload them to ya ok?
Great! And maybe you could also make names for them?

Its not a boot any longer, now its a pants sideways :D
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Resized the map; it's now smaller by ~1/3. Not tested yet, but I like how it looks in Photoshop:) now I'm working on making it more beatiful:)

about the new map:

phisical: the formation of such a continent would require a large mountain range... such as the americas are dominated by the andes range, OR by a high-altitude landmass, like africa
in any case after creating an altitude map you cand distribute the forests/swamps and rivers

political, most borders are based on phisical characteristiks of maps, rivers, mountains

strictly regarding your map:

1: create a mountain range that goes from the north east along the eastern coastline to the south weast (this would create a ogical border and a fixed frontline in case of wars, getting over the mountainss being a real problem

2: build rivers acordingly, so moving north ans south would offer the deffender good deffensive positions

3: lakes, build some lakes, they will provide even more diversity to a war

4: islands, build more islands, or even a small landmass to the east where you would create an island nation such as england

5: less, countries, it would make the gampley enjoyable when there is a real threat and there are not may AI wars, also it will make your event-making work easier, and the result will be much better

PS: based on your map proposal, I can design a geological realistic one, if you like

about the new map:

phisical: the formation of such a continent would require a large mountain range... such as the americas are dominated by the andes range, OR by a high-altitude landmass, like africa
in any case after creating an altitude map you cand distribute the forests/swamps and rivers

political, most borders are based on phisical characteristiks of maps, rivers, mountains

strictly regarding your map:

1: create a mountain range that goes from the north east along the eastern coastline to the south weast (this would create a ogical border and a fixed frontline in case of wars, getting over the mountainss being a real problem

2: build rivers acordingly, so moving north ans south would offer the deffender good deffensive positions

3: lakes, build some lakes, they will provide even more diversity to a war

4: islands, build more islands, or even a small landmass to the east where you would create an island nation such as england

5: less, countries, it would make the gampley enjoyable when there is a real threat and there are not may AI wars, also it will make your event-making work easier, and the result will be much better

PS: based on your map proposal, I can design a geological realistic one, if you like

1. I've thought about it.
2. I've thought about it.
3. Not yet.
4. Not yet, maybe in near future. This continent will definitely not be re-shaped, as well as new islands will not be introduced yet. Yet:)
5. No, I will even increase the number of them, by making new continents.

PS: Would be really great!:) I personally don't know much of geological realism, and if you help me, that would be amazing!

the Cifrasia continent map is remade; many provinces have been merged and/or reshaped, now we have ≈900 land provinces, not 1153:)
The preview follows:
44406147.png

some examples of what Maximia should look like:
Southwest (with capital Maximianium):
map1j.png

North (Mouggalia):
map2y.png

Northeast (Rohane):
map3.png

How do you like it?:)

WOW, you astound me iwth your job 3 times in 1 month! thats a new record! :D
900 provinces seems fair the game will be much faster...

EDIT: I found another clothe: A sock upside down. :p

WOW, you astound me iwth your job 3 times in 1 month! thats a new record! :D
900 provinces seems fair the game will be much faster...

EDIT: I found another clothe: A sock upside down. :p

to be exact, 996 land provs:) and earlier were 1160;)

p.s.: where's the sock??:rolleyes:

to be exact, 996 land provs:) and earlier were 1160;)

p.s.: where's the sock??:rolleyes:
Great!!!
P.S. Наканец-та чессть Рассеи кто-та зощетил. Ни таккие юж ми юнтерменьши! Виликалепно! Паздравляю, Мокссим! Нодейусь, ти давидешь йето да канца!
(Пешу с ошщибкоми, добы лебопытное буржжжуи ни прагнали фрраззу чириз пириводчек).