• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Do you plan to add jungles ?

Not really, in my view the whole continent was in ~moderate climatic zone so deserts and jungles don't fit in. However, I'm still considering.

Here's a small update. I didn't have time to fix all the issues I promised to do with v0.22 so I went with gfx (again:D).

Now I want to tweak map a bit, bring new look to it. It should look like this:

textured_colorscale2.jpg

That's only grayscale lower layer, so consider it a sketch or a base of the whole map.

Your opinions?

Vaximillian

I have suggestion.it would be nice if not all map coast be like africa. I mean one part more like europa, other like america, and third like oceania. I ment that some parts of coast be like Norway.

norway_rel96.jpg

I have suggestion.it would be nice if not all map coast be like africa. I mean one part more like europa, other like america, and third like oceania. I ment that some parts of coast be like Norway.

Wanna some fiords?:)

Map looks nice! Kinda like the map modification for Mod34...
And yes, I think the coast lines would be better if they had more detail, but that is not urgent and can probably be added in later versions (1.2, 1.3...).

Map looks nice! Kinda like the map modification for Mod34...
And yes, I think the coast lines would be better if they had more detail, but that is not urgent and can probably be added in later versions (1.2, 1.3...).

Thanks! Yes, I think it's not that important to have detailed sealine. But I could implement it... in future.

yes it looks cool! abd what supaplex said, good idea; more different coasts on the map.

New city proposal : "Fernando Torres"

Somewhere on the coasts of Tigria

Btw, I have sent you a PM at HOI2 Project. :)

Alright, I'll ponder it:)

Btw, I hadn't been there for ages! Could you please remind me a link?:)

Change the name of the city from Fernando Torres to... Ferro Toresi or something:) Would sound better! :p

Hmm...:)