• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
shieldblank.png

the pattern I've used to create the shields;

how to use it:
1. open the shield (I did it in MS Paint, that's imho the easiest way)
2. open the pattern in another window
3. select all + copy
4. paste + select "transparent background"
5. enjoy:)

just an example:
engm.png
+
shieldblank.png
=
engm.png

and green is transparent for hoi you know:)

Some graphics-screenies come!

Scenario loading screen: Maximia chosen, some other shields in sight:
hoi2scrsav3.png

Endgame screen: The League is leading:
hoi2scrsav4.png

Diplomacy screen: Ministers of Intadore (you see, not everybody is made yet:() and flags of nations (not waving style):
scrsav1.png

Diplomacy Screen: Ministers of Artania (pics painted by myself in MS Paint:)):
scrsav2.png

How do you like it? (tip: the endgame and the scenario loading pictures are not from me, but from the GIP:))

O...M...G!!!!!!!! :eek: that in fantastic!
Do you want me to make events?

O...M...G!!!!!!!! :eek: that in fantastic!
Do you want me to make events?

will probably make own endgame and scenario screens, as I don't want to use very much from the GIP...:)

well, if you are good at making events, then why not?:) the only (a tiny one) problem is that we can only make a kind of a draft (don't know exactly how it is in English...) 'cause we don't have a map => prov ids, not enough ministers, and so on. I could send you minister files if you want, maybe you could add somebody:)

I just noticed something, how did you make the flags static?

will probably make own endgame and scenario screens, as I don't want to use very much from the GIP...:)

well, if you are good at making events, then why not?:) the only (a tiny one) problem is that we can only make a kind of a draft (don't know exactly how it is in English...) 'cause we don't have a map => prov ids, not enough ministers, and so on. I could send you minister files if you want, maybe you could add somebody:)

Ok, I can make ministers, leaders and tech teams also + pics.

I just noticed something, how did you make the flags static?

using paint and a bit of photoshop:) resizing flags to 29(28?)x18 and copying to fill the band...:)

Ok, I can make ministers, leaders and tech teams also + pics.

wonderful, here is the archive with the ministers and pics that I've already done. Some leaders and tech teams are made too but I forgot to place them in this archive...:) I personally don't konw yet who has to be done, so use your imagination to invent some names. The only definite names are Maximian Emperor Auritius IV (an old man) and his Prime Minister Ilyon Pelyo (about 55 years old). The others are just to be invented.

This look really awesome!
However THE thing to do is the map, or you won't go far.

Of course I'm aware about this... At the moment I'm learning the MapUtility, making some minor changes to the original map, and some day...:) comes ta-damm! (c) mumia:rolleyes:

p.s. I have plenty of time to devote:)

some more graphics!

remade endgame screens:
endgame_quit:
hoi2scrsav6.png

endgame_allies: (Cifrasie League)
endgameallies.png

endgame_axis: (Nohrian Bloc)
endgameaxis.png

endgame_comintern: (Non-Alignment)
endgamecomintern.png

and scenario loading screen is remade too:
hoi2scrsav4.png

wonderful, here is the archive with the ministers and pics that I've already done. Some leaders and tech teams are made too but I forgot to place them in this archive...:) I personally don't konw yet who has to be done, so use your imagination to invent some names. The only definite names are Maximian Emperor Auritius IV (an old man) and his Prime Minister Ilyon Pelyo (about 55 years old). The others are just to be invented.

So you want me to just make some random pictures for people and tech teams?

I do believe I shall keep a jolly good eye on this /end enlgish oddness.

I do ask what is the reasoning behind a Pangea (one continent) map. Come on! Where is your sense of the marines!? Won't this force a Gar defence and inf/arm offence permanently?

Also, I wish to download it and give it a spin.:D

I do believe I shall keep a jolly good eye on this /end enlgish oddness.

I do ask what is the reasoning behind a Pangea (one continent) map. Come on! Where is your sense of the marines!? Won't this force a Gar defence and inf/arm offence permanently?

Also, I wish to download it and give it a spin.:D

I think there will be one more continent, not as large as this is, and in future an another may come. Sense of the marines? Huh, none I do have:) only for da ingeneers!:cool:

graphical reinforcements arrive!

map development: one of the first stages, sketches yet:

map overlayed on the Europe: (north)
screensave6.jpg

(south)
screensave7.jpg

(east)
screensave8.jpg

and Levia itself on the largest zoom level (the smallest country:))
screensave9.jpg

think the map should be resized, it's too large for now.
Your opinion?

o_O hth did you do that?
Yes, resizing the vanilla map would be better :p

o_O hth did you do that?
Yes, resizing the vanilla map would be better :p

I've just replaced some of the colorscales pics with those of Cifrasia. Province adjustment will follow:)