• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
If you have desert somewhere on your map, here are some names and ideas that at least in my opinion sound quite 'desertous'. ;) These provinces could form one area. I guess such a low industrialized and low infrastructure region but with high oil reserves would be interesting area. Of course the whole desert could be larger than just seven provinces.

2sbr3bs.png

A couple of names include a joke which Finnish speaking may understand under tasting the word few times. If you find this annoying, I can invent something else.

For Jarno:

I'll see into it.

For Miihkali:

Neither deserts nor jungles. (However El-Miihalh sounds good, and Kopaika sounds like one-hundredth of Russian currency: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruble)

Hmm, I have awful problems over here. I'm trying to define sea areas but anything I change in province.csv causes the game to CTD! Maybe somebody can test it and try to do it himself? I'll appreciate this a lot!;)

Use this map as reference:

ScreenSave_areas_small-1.png

Red lines are borders of areas. Areas names can be found in vanilla province.csv.

Thanks!:D

Hmm, I have awful problems over here. I'm trying to define sea areas but anything I change in province.csv causes the game to CTD! Maybe somebody can test it and try to do it himself? I'll appreciate this a lot!;)
I had the same problem with YW map. Every time a change is made on sea areas, the game calculates the naval distances again and it crashes, but if you restart the game it won't happen. At least that was what happened to me :p

I had the same problem with YW map. Every time a change is made on sea areas, the game calculates the naval distances again and it crashes, but if you restart the game it won't happen. At least that was what happened to me :p

Hehe:) I was too afraid to try again and immediately reverted to backup:p will keep trying!

Yay! It works!:p

Sea areas are finally made. You can take a look here:
ScreenSave_areas.jpg

And region map on a new...map:
ScreenSave_regions.jpg

Man, It will easly be one of the top hoi2 mods when you're finished vax. Keep up the good work :D

Thanks, I'm just trying to do my best;)

Map would look better if the sea would have a wavy (like waves) pattern different from the land.

Hmm, an interesting idea! Rippling sea?

Vax is there possible to have in HoI2 Arma as in HoI3 a layer on the map that shows bigger urban cities on the map?
You know such grey small parts? :)

Eh?:confused: