• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I AM BACK!!!!!

yay!

:)

Yay us! However I won't do any very active modding for some time. It's July after all! And finally, I have some vacations to spend :)

But nevertheless, I'll still be accumulating ideas so don't think I've abandoned my beloved CW! ;)

vaxpdx.png

Know what? I think the last models of Inf, cav, mot, mech, marines and montaineers should be put into the paratrooper model range. Those units were airlift able by the 50s. (maybe not the mechs because they would loose their Hard unit status :/ )

Sadly this is inpossible. It's hardcoded which units can move on transport planes, and only units with paratrooper tag can do that, so there can be only one unit which can be airlifted.

Sadly this is inpossible. It's hardcoded which units can move on transport planes, and only units with paratrooper tag can do that, so there can be only one unit which can be airlifted.
Thats why I said that the last models of the units i mentioned should have the para tag...

But then it would be inpossible to upgrade old units to the newest models. Also those units would upgrade forth to paratroopers or whatever, which would be annoying. And even more annoying it would be, because those models are away from paratrooper models. There's only 10 models for each unit, so I couldn't have maximum amount of airborne infantry units. And where would those new models go? To buggy and unrealistic (because then marines and mountaineers would be able to make airborne attacks - why then player should build airborne as he could get units which are both good mountain/amphibious assaulters and paratroopers?) bunch of new infantry models. I'm not very much into that.

Probably there will be at least 8 paratrooper models, so there wouldn't be enough free models for regular, mountain and naval infantry. So sadly I don't see reason to do that, and on the other hand it would be quite hard to do even if I wanted.

Probably there will be at least 8 paratrooper models, so there wouldn't be enough free models for regular, mountain and naval infantry.
If there is space. How about aiborne tanks to fill the last models?
Tank paradrop assault :D
I have some ideas to replace the bland machine tools and construction engeneering. How about Improved Tools, Improved industrial Machinery and Workforce Qualification? And Improved Construction Machinery, Reinforced concrete and Engineer Qualification. Order can be changed, but those would be logical steps to optimize productiona and construction.

VAX, events from vannilla hoi2 still happens.
It is weird to have soviet union gears up and rhineland reoccupation in this world.

Last edited: