• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yeas, alexander himself wouldn't have dared the nuke people:D
Atleast not if allied with Varyar;)Otters bite you know...

But indeed these times are notorius over the fact that who actually dares to push the button first. Who will brake the nuclear virginity and what does happen after?
That will propaply set its mark upon our game for next couple of sessions atleast.
who's wire brakes first?

The wire that holds the cork
That keeps the anger in
Gives way
And suddenly it's day again.
The sun is in the east
Even though the day is done.
Two suns in the sunset
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Could be the human race is run.
Waters

Last edited:
people tend to get over exiting of the nukes.
In GGIVs grande finale, one was launched every two minute or so...
(gave completely new meaning for 40+ militia stacks strategical decoy value ;))
And we are all still here:D

The game would become quite boring if you guys started some MAD scheme right now. Did you redistribute your IC and manpower already, or is it still all bunched up in 2-3 single provinces per country???

I guess someone has to become the victim of Italian MAD first and then nukes can be used like they were meant to be... offensively and without remorse :D

we redistributed the IC
The proplem here is that in the last war where mongol hordes roamed towards Moscow, the peace negotiated & enforced by Americans, mainly Italians included a Nuclear ban that means that asians and axis cannot nuke themselves without the one who nukes first gets nuked by italy as well.

Thus both honor (that poor trampled honor who have been run over by tanks and horses carrying all sort of banners)
And Varyars retribution binds the main belligrents not to use nuclear weapons.
Others are offcourse entitled to use them...;)

And Varyars retribution binds the main belligrents not to use nuclear weapons.
Others are offcourse entitled to use them...;)
The problem is that will become irrelevant soon when everyone will have enough nukes to drive dissent to 100%, even with redistribution. For 2 opponents. Even if one is still not industrialized Prussia.

(oh, Italy's going to add another 100% of dissent? Wooooe... ;))

yeas sooner or later we set the world on flames...I think you guys should start betting who the first bugger to do so would be.

It would be rather cool if the gamemechanism would react to the nuclear winter same way as earth would in reality, thus ending the game for everyone after reasonable ammount of PUMs has been taken place...in Kilotons;)

that would be like luring baby otters with fishsticks and then club 'em in the head:eek:

If I would be KoM, I would first nuke the asians, then the asians would nuke Georgia and then Georgia would again nuke the asians....and suddenly all my rivals would be nuclear wastelands...

It's much more efficient to have all that Italian IC on my side, with no occupation malus. Besides, "No war in the Americas" has been a guiding principle of the Ynglings since the Second Diaspora.

man that no war in america is just lame! Its like if Georgia and Finland would be allied all the time and never stab each other back...:D

I never agreed to it out right, at best I said it sounded interesting, and was possibility. Doesn't help that I told him about it awhile ago btw. And there was no deal over the IC thing, we said if you build an army we WILL annex you, at best it was you making an argument for us not annexing you saying "that if you wait you'll have more IC to conquer" and that is exactly how it went.

Italy himself, and heck even Golle has told me you told them stuff...

Attacking you was predetermined from the moment you betrayed the axis all those years ago and they begged us to attack you, during which we only asked to let us annex you when we felt like it. As for the Americans I expected it from Norway, not so much from Italy.

Go cry somewhere else pubie.

Show some proof or stfu, Italy has told me AND YOU nothing of the sort.

"Attacking you was predetermined from the moment you betrayed the axis all those years ago and they begged us to attack you"

No it wasn't. The problem would've gone the other way had they told me of your treatery which according to your own words would've been delayed a few years.

"I never agreed to it out right, at best I said it sounded interesting, and was possibility. Doesn't help that I told him about it awhile ago btw. And there was no deal over the IC thing, we said if you build an army we WILL annex you, at best it was you making an argument for us not annexing you saying "that if you wait you'll have more IC to conquer" and that is exactly how it went."

Then you are a lying dishonest scumbag because that is not how our conversations went, all of our conversations pointed towards you agreeing that I could eventually mid 49' be independent and fight Japan with you neutral this was more then "sounding interesting" it was an actual verbal agreement.

It's much more efficient to have all that Italian IC on my side, with no occupation malus. Besides, "No war in the Americas" has been a guiding principle of the Ynglings since the Second Diaspora.
I find the fact you feel obliged to come up with reasons not to follow something that was obviously ridiculous scenario very, very suspicious. :p :D

Go cry somewhere else pubie.

Show some proof or stfu, Italy has told me AND YOU nothing of the sort.

"Attacking you was predetermined from the moment you betrayed the axis all those years ago and they begged us to attack you"

No it wasn't. The problem would've gone the other way had they told me of your treatery which according to your own words would've been delayed a few years.

"I never agreed to it out right, at best I said it sounded interesting, and was possibility. Doesn't help that I told him about it awhile ago btw. And there was no deal over the IC thing, we said if you build an army we WILL annex you, at best it was you making an argument for us not annexing you saying "that if you wait you'll have more IC to conquer" and that is exactly how it went."

Then you are a lying dishonest scumbag because that is not how our conversations went, all of our conversations pointed towards you agreeing that I could eventually mid 49' be independent and fight Japan with you neutral this was more then "sounding interesting" it was an actual verbal agreement.

Sid this is degenerating very rapidly into a flame war. KoM has already given a warning to everyone, http://forums.ederon.net/default.aspx?g=posts&t=1799. It may be wise to drop the argument altogether.

Well this is the interesting part, why would you even assume he wants to trade a loyal ally for vengeful Chinese superpower. Your participation in these kind of negotiations was high treason against Eastasia alliance and amongst other things punishable by annexation.
By the way Dano informed Japan about that a while ago :p and thank you for acknowledging our CB.
We march to war together!

Last edited:
Well this is the interesting part, why would you even assume he wants to trade a loyal ally for vengeful Chinese superpower. Your participation in these kind of negotiations was high treason against Eastasia alliance and amongst other things punishable by annexation.
By the way Dano informed Japan about that a while ago :p and thank you for acknowledging our CB.
We march to war together!

At best that is your CB not Dano's furthering the accusation that he is dishonest and a liar, since if such talk was a CB alliance wide he should have mentioned it I don't know... when I first mentioned it after the first war?

Yes and a regular contributor to COAD.