• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I would be very worried if I did not have a sibling also playing this game.

Perhaps the non-aligned nations who do not have an evil twin to assist them in their every action should form a coalition against the dangers of family ties.

Edit: Is that a revolt in northern norway? I am sure there's an exciting story to be told, there..

Last edited:
I recall things went down hill after you allied the Axis, Creating a mega alliance...

I remember a mega alliance against me. Three, in fact.

(This speaks poorly for my diplomatic prowess. What am I? China!?)

Ahh well, it is at least good that Axis perifidy continues. I am unclear why anyone ever expects them to live up to their obligations, ever. As the worst backstabbers of this game, I am continually surprised why anyone trusts them, a fact that France also found out the hard way.

Well my twin-brothers role in the Georgia-Novgorod axis has actually been really small, what less than 40 game years compared to the fact that the alliance have remained rather unbroken since the 13th century...

The intresting sibling part in the game is definetly the Indonesia-Quepec one, with allready war or two between them;)

Edit: Is that a revolt in northern norway? I am sure there's an exciting story to be told, there..

The Norwegians got bit upset that there is only one radio station in Finland compared what they were used during the Yngling rule:rolleyes:
The situation is under controll...
The odd norwegian islands in that white sea are due missclicks in the peace-treaty sending...God damn I hate Paradox sue for peace features....

Ahh well, it is at least good that Axis perifidy continues. I am unclear why anyone ever expects them to live up to their obligations, ever. As the worst backstabbers of this game, I am continually surprised why anyone trusts them, a fact that France also found out the hard way.

As this said, the offical peace treaty to Include Germany to have its 1905 borders will not be required by Axis anymore. :mad:

God damn I hate Paradox sue for peace features....

The HoI one is particularly obnoxious. For people with perfect photographic memory only.

France, you might even get out of this relatively unscathed. The forer mega alliance is already picking itself apart, and who knows, in this backstab-o-rama, someone else might switch sides again.

France, you might even get out of this relatively unscathed. The forer mega alliance is already picking itself apart, and who knows, in this backstab-o-rama, someone else might switch sides again.

And whoop-tee-doo, there goes any chance of that happening! :mad:

At least there's one bright spot in all of this!

France, running out of enemy ships to sink, sank one of its own.
FranceDestroyerOfNavies2.jpg

The alliance isen't falling apart.
Free germany was something that Only axis suported and everyone else objected, but If Carrilons plays with his ignorant and ungratefull attituted against the sole nations that actually cared to help him, I give up.

Go Norway and Go France! Lets sea Eastasia fight the mighty axis! No more ganbangs on France or China or capitalist Oceania- Axis vs. Eastasia!

That, and France has done AMAZING; and Norway AAR's very well so I like him. And Italy is chill so give him a break! Let Norway have all of Scandinavia, Karelia and St. Petersburg and Holmgard! Let France give up the Rhineland in exchange for Dalmatia! Let France keep Navarre and the Ebro march! Gangbangs SUCK!

Well Indeed if Norwegia is to Get finnish land, someone would have to give those to them as past and present have showed how incapaple he himself is to take them;)

At least there's one bright spot in all of this!

France, running out of enemy ships to sink, sank one of its own.

Japan alone sunk ~42 ships last session, I bet Indonesia got even more.
*pats himself on the shoulder*
If not those ninja CAS who managed to finish off 4 damaged BB in sea zone covered by 16 fighter planes I would be very happy with naval outcome.

Japan alone sunk ~42 ships last session, I bet Indonesia got even more.
*pats himself on the shoulder*
If not those ninja CAS who managed to finish off 4 damaged BB in sea zone covered by 16 fighter planes I would be very happy with naval outcome.

42 ships. Mostly CLs and TPs. Very well done :p.

Of course, the thing we need now is a

Sad sad mupdate #4: 1942 April 23

Map of the world

Global42-04-23.jpg

PoI #1: France and the barbaric invaders
France.jpg

PoI #2: Patchwork Scandinavia.
scandinavia.jpg

Are you mocking me, or that was a pat on the shoulder ?

I'm just saying that Japan was not exactly a big game hunter.

Unlike France. :cool:

The alliance isen't falling apart.
Free germany was something that Only axis suported and everyone else objected, but If Carrilons plays with his ignorant and ungratefull attituted against the sole nations that actually cared to help him, I give up.

May I point out that Germany was the only nation that stood by France in her need. A fact the french people will always be grateful for.

well If its up to me, you can keep them and snuggle and kiss em and tug em' in their beds at nigth...
But don't forget to tell em' that there are reall monsters after all;)

well If its up to me, you can keep them and snuggle and kiss em and tug em' in their beds at nigth...
But don't forget to tell em' that there are reall monsters after all;)

You need to post while high more often Golle. :p