• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'll take a realistic guess and say: Yes.

:)

Has there been any pics of how the front is currently looking?

Page 23, post 459.

I am still waiting for grand offensive allies promised year and a half ago !

Allies? You mean the Axis don't you?

(France and Quebec are the good guys)

Actually shouldn't France and Quebec be "La Comintern"? France is the most leftist nation IIRC...

France+Quebec = La Comintern

Georgia+consorts = Axis (Georgia being nazi and Finland PA)

Italy+Norway = Allies (being mostly democratic)

Actually shouldn't France and Quebec be "La Comintern"? France is the most leftist nation IIRC...

France+Quebec = La Comintern

Georgia+consorts = Axis (Georgia being nazi and Finland PA)

Italy+Norway = Allies (being mostly democratic)

Leftist!? Nonono... France is a conservative nation ruled by our great leader Gilles M. Disney. (I'm a Paternal Autocracy)

“My idealized view of war met reality during the Siege of Saarbrücken, my first real engagement. The previous battles had seen the Germans retreat after a few hours of combat, but here they fought bitterly, refusing to give ground. The house to house fighting was nerve wracking and the snipers kept us constantly on edge. [...] The easy battles since Saarbrücken had turned into bitter fighting once again. I heard reports that the assault on Hamburg had failed and that our forces had been forced back across the river. I counted myself lucky not to have been part of the attack. They said it had been a bloodbath. […] The war had been going on for over two years now. The Elbe had proven unable to contain the mighty Chinese landships, and my section of the front had been pushed back to Leipzig. I remember feeling relieved when we reached the city; it was a welcome change from the freezing trenches along the Elbe. Beside from that, however, morale was low. There were rumors that Malaysia and Japan were joining the war against us and had attacked Quebec at an unprotected front. The Quebecois were expected to drop out of the war soon, leaving France to, once again, face the entire world on its own."

- Jacques Nason, “Memories from the war

AAR2.jpg

i still liked more of that map where all of France was given to Finland;)

i still liked more of that map where all of France was given to Finland;)

You will notice that it was in grayscale. Besides, France will always be French, regardless of its color!

We need a sub for Germany for this weekend BTW, not perhaps the most ideal spot at the moment but with little help from his friends it can be pulled of

“There were rumors that Malaysia and Japan were joining the war against us and had attacked Quebec at an unprotected front. The Quebecois were expected to drop out of the war soon, leaving France to, once again, face the entire world on its own."

Indonesia and Japan drop out of the war once Quebec drops out.

Last edited:
“My idealized view of war met reality during the Siege of Saarbrücken, my first real engagement. The previous battles had seen the Germans retreat after a few hours of combat, but here they fought bitterly, refusing to give ground. The house to house fighting was nerve wracking and the snipers kept......drop out of the war soon, leaving France to, once again, face the entire world on its own."

Nice little piece.. I vote you get half an award for this..That is, if I had a vote..

Nice little piece.. I vote you get half an award for this..That is, if I had a vote..

Thank you! :)

(Though now I question my decision to choose a soldier's view, since I've never actually had any kind of military experience. Also, I hardly watch war movies and am quite squeemish when it comes to violence...)