• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Not to mention that once the Americans have lowered their isolationism, they will be looking at how to best stab others in the back, ...

What, me backstab?

Never! Well, hardly ever!

How, indeed? I wish it to be stated for the record that I categorically deny any incidents of backstabbing in my past, and also that I have no intention of backstabbing anyone in the present or future. I am deeply hurt by such allegations; one might almost say shocked - yes, shocked! It is possible that some actions of mine might be interpreted, by the uncharitable gossips who dog every successful person and to whom nobody sensible listens, as unheralded assumed-consent kidney surgery, but certainly if that's the worst you can be accused of, you're doing well.

Interesting to see : Leviathan is mentioning multiple american powers..but only one is feeling sufficiently hit to answer...:rofl::rolleyes:

France should be nearly out of manpower from what I could figure out using the scenario editor from the first initial save, the difference in the amount of manpower I lost building a similar number of divisions means that roughly speaking France should be scrapping the bottom of the barrel fairly soon he cant build 200 divisions be suffering attrition and constantly attacking with full reinforcements on and not have lost an absurd amount of manpower by now.

Well.. that is also assuming the same level of trickleback (the hospital research) the same amount of losses (quite a lot of things go into that!), and a few other things (manpower minister? extra manpower from research?).
I wouldn't bet on him being totally OUT of manpower....But he might be building an airforce, or some navy/submarines, too. They are more IC intensive, and less manpowerintensive..

Interesting to see : Leviathan is mentioning multiple american powers..but only one is feeling sufficiently hit to answer...:rofl::rolleyes:
That's because everyone already knows that Italy is too fuzzy and cuddly to ever backstab anyone :p

How, indeed? I wish it to be stated for the record that I categorically deny any incidents of backstabbing in my past, and also that I have no intention of backstabbing anyone in the present or future. I am deeply hurt by such allegations; one might almost say shocked - yes, shocked! It is possible that some actions of mine might be interpreted, by the uncharitable gossips who dog every successful person and to whom nobody sensible listens, as unheralded assumed-consent kidney surgery, but certainly if that's the worst you can be accused of, you're doing well.

Hey KoM I found your book on Amazon:

:D

Ignoring, in diginified silence, the discussion of assumed-consent kidney donations, I would instead like to remark that if China's manpower statistics are accurate - 2500 to 1700 in 1.3 years - then he has either been building a lot of divisions or been taking a hell of a casualty rate, or both. That's 80 divisions' worth of manpower.

Ignoring, in diginified silence, the discussion of assumed-consent kidney donations, I would instead like to remark that if China's manpower statistics are accurate - 2500 to 1700 in 1.3 years - then he has either been building a lot of divisions or been taking a hell of a casualty rate, or both. That's 80 divisions' worth of manpower.

Actually checking the save I started with 1400 manpower and yet now I have 1800-1900 DESPITE building alarge number of divisions and costly attacks.

Awesome!

Imagine the moral dillemma to the one who gots his hands first on the Nukes...doing the world a favor and burn few million chinese?....or exresise the ultimate cyper-space fantasy there is, blow up the Italopolis:rofl:

My manpower is spread out, it won't work :)

I actually find that a stupid idea not because its effective but because its kinda ungainly and cheap and kinda exploity, in real life such armies would get their assed kicked by american/german styled armies relying on suporior firepower, that doesnt always happen here.

But you CAN put in a few militias in every corps..they will soak some hits, and save you some MP, because they are cheaper to reinforce. Only note their speed, and make sure your total unit is still better than opponent..

But you CAN put in a few militias in every corps..they will soak some hits, and save you some MP, because they are cheaper to reinforce. Only note their speed, and make sure your total unit is still better than opponent..

Why put in Militia when infantry work better? I have the IC, the only thing I cant gaurantee is oil.

I have written for myself a prediction about how this game will turn out. However, I will not post it until it either has come to pass or until the prediction becomes so far off the game you guys play that it can not happen anymore. This to prevent a self-fullfilling prophecy. ;) I promise to post it eventually though :)

nah just post it, I doupt it can do us much harm...as afterall most part of the Game takes place in PMs and in MSN in anyway which isen't presented here anyways, so Im always curious to see what outsiders think they know about us:D:D

And besides, can there be any harm of self-serving prophecies? I mean when Elcyion got it in harms ways he did say that "why focus on him, France will still eventually eat out anyone in europe." ;)