• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I wonder how you guys do fleet conversion.
If it´s 1:1 like in the "official" Ricky Converter then Indonesia should have total naval supremacy for a looooong time.

could you resize the battleship pic a bit? cuz it's bloody impossible to read the text this way :eek:o

It would be helpful if in future you can keep screenshots to forum size, as it warps the display for many users.

Casual observer, to the artist in the gallery: "Move that painting away so that I can see the wall behind it better"

thanks for the constructive feedback, it didn't take many days to complete that drawing anyway. :(

Golle, your ship warps your post to the point where I didn't bother reading it, because it's just too annoying to keep scrolling left and right. And stnylan is not a casual observer, he's a mod.

well if you load the ship in paint, you realise that its a detailed bitmap, so scaling it would be same as....well trying to scale real oil painting with siccsors or so.

Golle your ship is really nice, I did look at it in detail.

I would like to read your AAR too but it is bloody annoying having to scroll left-right-left-right-left-right all the time!!!!!!!!!

Can you not post the AAR in one posting, and the picture in another??? Please? :)

Subscribes

my pictures sometimes stretched the post a bit.

I wasn't taking IC or resources into account.

I'm in despair! People not elaborating their points has left me in despair!

Ah now I can real Golle's AAR. Well if Finland gets ships like that, and puts them in the Baltic Sea, their next attack into Sweden may fare with better success than last time, right?? :D

Are you going to buy more ships?

Well the ship was offered to us by the Italian authorities and we had no reason to say no. Indeed it posses some questions as now we propably will need to buy few screenies and perhaps few additional capital units as well.

Actually our attempts to attack to Sweden have been quite non-existence troughout this game...but who knows what will happen...Where you were planning to build your nuclear reactors KoM????? :D:D

Well the ship was offered to us by the Italian authorities and we had no reason to say no.
Well Finland earned it, by allowing Italy to vigorously campaign among the Greeks on the western Black Sea coast to seek their fortunes in Italianopolis :D

A few days of no posting and the thread went on to page two!

Guys I know you havent started playing yet, but please keep it alive, we still need MANY more pics and posts and stats on the HoI2 game!!!!

It's calm before the storm lads...when clock hits 17:00 in Finnish time next saturday, the hell shall break loose...

....Or in 17:20 when we get everyone connecting to the host...

....or in 18:05 when Falahk finally has the game installed on his comp with proper mods:wacko::cool::D:p:rofl:

Last edited:
I wasen't the one who said that when i first (tried) to join my first GGIV session....I was not!!!:rofl: