+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cannot See Land or Borders on the Map

Cannot See Land or Borders on the Map

I have tried adjusting the visual setting but to no avail. Does anyone know what causes the map land or borders not to be seen? I have the latest direct X from Microsoft. I am using the EU3 complete edition. I have a dual 2.6 Ghz processor with 6GB on RAM, and a 64-bit Windows Vista Home Premium operating system. Other than that the game works fine.

Thank you in advance for any help

Joe

Mushroom Korps Field Marshal OrangeYoshi's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron CrossLegio
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Do you mean it all looks like a terrain map and doesn't have all the different colors? If so, you just need to change to the political map. You can do that in the bottom right.

If not, I don't understand your problem. If you think it is a technical problem, you need to register your game and post in the tech support forum that will appear.
    On Ubik: "HE GETS TO BE SMUG AFTER CARVING THE FACE OF PERFECTION USING THE SPOON OF INSPIRATION UPON THE BUTTOCKS OF AN ANGEL"

────── OrangeYoshi's Newbie Sig Information Center: Help is just a click away... ──────
    EU3 Wiki lll Paradox Acronyms lll FAQ Forum lll General FAQ lll Siege FAQ lll Patrolling Guidelines
    No Time Limit Mod lll Quick Questions Quick Answers

Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome

If you're getting just a blue map with province borders showing, download the "BlueMap" mod. Some video cards (like mine!) have trouble with the graphics on EU3

+ Reply to Thread