• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
well, for me the weirdest thing was back in 38, when the haitian army assisted in the capture of Moscow.

well, for me the weirdest thing was back in 38, when the haitian army assisted in the capture of Moscow.

The strangest thing that has happend to me was a nicaraguan landing in leningrad, from there the allies beat down the ussr and Nicaragua annexed the soviets.

The strangest thing that has happend to me was a nicaraguan landing in leningrad, from there the allies beat down the ussr and Nicaragua annexed the soviets.

:eek: ok you beat me

:eek: ok you beat me

Lol, you should have seen my in game reaction, I was china in 1944 and was busy with the japs and in 1944 gemany Is annexed and the cold war got hot, I then tuned out of Europe and by 46 nicaragua was a super power because the soviets won out in Europe and by the end, all of Europe -france was ruled by the nicaraguans

idk who said it but the borders in scandinavia have changed! the british own sortavala which should be finnish.

and the wirdest thing ive seen is when tanna tuva annexed the usa. crazy huh?

the wirdest thing ive seen is when tanna tuva annexed the usa. crazy huh?

3 questions:

1- Tana Tuva is land locked between allies and their AI stays with the soviets no matter what, so how do they get a coast line?????

2-if tana Tuva did annex the US how did they devolpe a navy, they have no technology to go after the US properly so they would have been forced to only build transports and the US could get rid of them easly

3-when did the annexation happen?

Most probable is this - SU had military control over them. SU got into war with USA. SU landed in America. The first troops to land were from Tannu Tuva. Then soviets annexed USA by shipping all their troops to this one Tannu Tuvian province.

Of course all this is bollocks if military control also makes the troops take provinces in your name. Can't remember so..

Also another bet - If Poland would get into a war with France - France would win. I bet 5 dollahz.

3 questions:

1- Tana Tuva is land locked between allies and their AI stays with the soviets no matter what, so how do they get a coast line?????

2-if tana Tuva did annex the US how did they devolpe a navy, they have no technology to go after the US properly so they would have been forced to only build transports and the US could get rid of them easly

3-when did the annexation happen?

1- the soviets went with a war in china or something after they declared on sinkiang randomly. i think this happens in '38 with a 1% chance of happening, not sure ill check the events folder. its basically japans war in china but with russia attacking. mongola is annexed and tanna tuva pushes back somehow with soviets sending troops from the european front to help. eventually they get a port in china (shanghai i think).

2- well they had most of the 40's with most of chinas IC in their possesion to develop the techs. as far as i know they didnt have any carriers, and only low level battleships, but around 20 of them. a decade is a long time to develop a country.

3- uh...59 i think. they were allied with the soviets when they went to war with the allies. soviets got canada and they stopped me in central america when i tried to roll up and extend my south american empire i built thanks to german help. i was argentina if you hadnt guessed.

anymore questions? ill get back to you on the event though

Wow, super TT. :cool:

One of the weirdest things that heppned to me was a DAIM game of china WC, a game in which the AI did...surprising things...horrible things, but above all, completely random things.

I have written it all down and posted in RTCB: here.

-Laurence

I'm blue dabadee dabada

The United States finally manage to conquer all of Hispaniola, after the allied deathstack in Santo Domingo disappeared with a poof.
ronaldo8i.jpg

The allied advance seems unstoppable in east asia. Japan still holds some of siberia and the Amur river, but they are about to fall as tenths of divisions break their lines.
ronaldo8.jpg

Americans land in Brazil and in former venezuelan territory(this actually surprised me, I thought they would sit in north america for the rest of the game)
ronaldo8u.jpg

well, they actually sit in north america, after both landings were a failure.
ronaldo8w.jpg

ok. so I stopped looking at south america for, what, a second, and this happens?

Did America take over wesatern Guyana and Brazil take it from them? I assume Brazil did now DOW the UK.

Did America take over wesatern Guyana and Brazil take it from them? I assume Brazil did now DOW the UK.
no, i think venezuela bought it from UK and then colombia took it and then brazil conquered it.

FALL OF(SOUTH) AMERICA

americans make yet another landing in south america, this time in guyana.
ronaldo8x.jpg

americans advance on all fronts.
ronaldo8m.jpg

yeah! argentinians got pwned, oh yeah they suck at teh futballz, that's why we, brazil are still alive and they are not! oh yeah, it feels goood...
erm, sorry. this is another sad day as argentina just got annexed by the US.
ronaldo8.jpg

oh yeah bitch, time for some more nationalism.
ONWARDS BRAZIL!i just hope we don't get annexed so that this doesn't sound like fail
ronaldo8x.jpg

Well, US annexes chile, whose capital was on Juan Fernandez Archipelago:rofl: surely a nice island, which inspired darwin and shit, but it ain't fit for a regent, surely as not as Kaiser Muffins. I'm eating one now, dawg. It's so delicious, and moist. Yeah, Chile moving it's capitol to Juan Fernandez is like Britain moving it's capitol to the Falklands. Oh, they're owned by US now. oh, and they started bombing europe's outskirts(Brest and Lissabon)
ronaldo8x.jpg

brazil, you've been pocketroll'd.
ronaldo8x.jpg

never gonna give you up...
ok, so the chapter's called the fall of south america and south america didn't fall. but when does an author need to respect the title? Wuthering Heights doesn't have wuthering heights(if that means anything at all). Lord of the flies doesn't have flies, only those that go around the pig's head. and One Hundred Years of Solitude has a timespan of almost 200 years:D

wow nice. i wonder when they will perform operations market garden, downfall, overlord, sealion, and all those new operations you have to name. like the invasion of south america!

Let's call it Operation Pizarro.:D
there will also be operation western tide(invasion of Iberia), operation Bhagavad(invasion of India) and even the infamous Desert Storm, if we are lucky.
also, sorry for not updating recently, At first I was travelling, when me and my family came back we didn't have electricity. at all. this is the sort of thing that makes me so angry at our "beloved" government. Lula has 80% approval rates, yet no one warns him of an oncoming energy shortage. and they still make a film about him... FFUUUU

Last edited: