• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
How Africa was Lost
2​

ronaldo8.jpg

after many, many months of war progress was relatively small. yet, in march 1948, Khartoum was taken.
ronaldo8i.jpg

also, the war between the US and the AoS has lasted ten years already! Happy Birthday, Mrs War! I'm getting sick of it.
and... that's pretty much everything i guess. not much happened this year. well, my hair got longer. i read some books.
well, some statistics to fill this empty update.
Britain has about 651 infantry divisions, while the US has some 160.
Also, the Allied IC is around 1000, while the American-South African IC is around 630. it may seem like the AoS has a huge advantage, but the difference is getting smaller. the US has apparently started an industrialization program in South America, with Recife, in northeastern brazil, having 10 IC, Goyáz having 5 and Rio de Janeiro 7. Quito, in former Ecuador, has 7, while New York has an astounding 19!

February 20, 1947 for 5 bucks on the annextion of Denmark.

I also wanna bet another 5 bucks France or Poland will turn on Britain.

3 dollars on US landing in europe either through africa or otherwise by 1947

USA takes british land in rhodesia by 1947 for 10 dollahz

Muahahaha! I'm rich! Rich, I tell you!

Account balance : 353 dollahz.

Bet no.1 - Mozambique will fall to USA in the first two months of the new year. 75 dollahz.

Bet no.2 - USA will manage to save South Africa. So no annexation there. 28 dollahz.

Account balance after bets : 250 dollahz.

0.5 Infra on JUNGLE XD

Can I bet a dollah it'll change hands at least 10 more times between 15 sept and 15 oct?

25 dollahz on khartoum falling to the americans by 1948

I bet one Dollah that: IT WILL CHANGE HANDS less than 10 times between 15 sept and 15 oct.

thus being against KaiserMuffin
ok, so we have 3 winners... tu dun-dum!
MarshalThorpe, Vesimir and Quantum!
Quantum won 34 dollahz, Vesimir won 13(he lost the bet about mozambique, so he wins a little less) and MarshalThorpe 102!

I'm a shitty better :p lol

Sneaky Moves!
ronaldo8.jpg

so that's what the US was doing when there was that whole stalemate in Africa.
they entered another stalemated zone while i wasn't looking and seized most of New Guinea and Papuasia.
ronaldo8.jpg

the americans trap 42 divisions in french eritrea. i feel sorry for them... perhaps they can make a nice, clean evacuation like Dunkerque:D not that dunkerque was nice or clean for all that matters.
ronaldo8.jpg

everybody say hello to 1949. America conquered Sudan and the French hold to Eritrea.
I'm in doubt to what to do now. so many things used to happen in the past and now the frontlines seem to have stopped...
so this is why I brought you a few options.
Asian Entente vs. AoS: An Alliance of India, Pakistan, Tibet, Yunnan versus the rest of the world. Buthan, which i currently use as my observer country, would have to be abandoned. other members of this alliance may include, erm... well, all of independent Asia( Saudi Arabia, Iran, Afhganistan, Turkey(?) Iraq, Oman, Yemen, and so on.
Beef the US, to stop the stalemate.
Beef the AoS, to stop the stalemate.
India-Pakistan war(a small conflict, but it can be fun to watch two minors in conflict... i guess)
a puppet-releasing spree, to multiply the annexations(you know you like them:D)
make Poland and France turn on the UK and form their own separate alliance.
All of them, to make the world look like a giant clusterfuck.
or anything you guys suggest.

-Beef the US, to stop the stalemate.

-Make Poland and France turn on the UK and form their own separate alliance.

Those two.

Seconded.

-Laurence

I'll give it 24 hours.

I'll give it 24 hours.

Also, I had an interesting idea to consider, maybe an alliance of minors and beef them up a little, like possibly a Muslim alliance of Iran, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, and Pakistan, or even a massive sea of partisans to cf The US and AoS.

i like all of them too. but make poland and france sepatate. create the asian entente. include japan in it too

just a tiny, tiny problem. no, more like a big one. i can't ban france and poland from the alliance, and neither can they unjoin it, as they are in a major war:rolleyes:
anyone can explain me how to do this?
also, i think i will do a separate chapter for the India-Pakistan war, which seems to be interesting.

Intermezzo: the India-Pakistan War​

ronaldo8o.jpg

things were getting hot in the India-Pakistan border. muslims were forced to get out of India and Hindi out of Pakistan. when the migrations happened, the two groups met in the middle of their way. small-scale violence started, creating riots in bordering towns, ending in border raids, which caused all-out war in January 2, 1949.

ronaldo8.jpg

within five ays, Indian troops conquered Lahore and Hyderabad, two of Pakistan's biggest cities. India definitely had the upper hand, with 50 IC as compared to Pakistan's 20. It also had the biggest army.
ronaldo8.jpg

the next day, war ended wit the annexation of Pakistan.

Last edited:
will anyone bet in India-Pakistan war?

20 Ds on india winning by july 2nd 1949 without outside intervention. any news on everything else in the world? any d-day or sealion?
and how is the usa doing in the pacific?