• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
could you settle a date? like, "UK will not take fiji until 1947"

May I ask what government India has? just so if I know I was at least semi-right about India.

no. Island hopping is not taking a single island. and it didn't start in january.

what if they take a second and a thirdisland? IN JANUARY? lol

and i think UK shouldn NOT go. they are the only country in the world that can even remotly challenge the usa by itself. if it gets boring then load as the UK and get an amphibios landing going in the americas and let the ai take it from there

meh, it's harder than it sounds. right now, the RN has 157 ships, while the US has 150- so landing in the US would be a difficult task. plus, the US has 580 IC, while the UK is struggling with less than 200(before the independence of India, it was 260).

Rise and Fall of South Africa
part 2​
ronaldo8k.jpg

The south Africans suffer a few setbacks, as AoS troops start to mass along the frontline. parts of Angola have been retaken, to the great despair of the portuguese empire, which saw some of it's land lost to british troops(I seriously hate this bug)
ronaldo8t.jpg

the long distances and poor infrastructure have somwhat stalled the AoS offensive, but South Africa is ultimately on the loosing side now.
ronaldo8.jpg

outmatched by the allied armies in quantity and quality, south africa starts falling back on it's own territory.
AND NOW, something of VITAL importance. hold your breath...
SOUTH AFRICA ALLIED WITH THE UNITED STATES!
this doesn't seem so important now, but the fact is that Eurasia's beaches are entirely protected by the AoS, and the Americans that try to land in Brest(they have some obsession with that province, must have something to do with breasts...) are quickly sent packing.
now, they have just the beachhead they needed.
ronaldo8.jpg

I also have a major question my readers. should i keep truthful to the hands-off concept or should i edit this alliance out? maybe it makes the game too unbalanced for the poor allies that have conquered four continents. or maybe it is just what we need to get rid of the naval stalemate. you choose, i am but a servant. nah, kidding, i hold you all in my iron chains of debt;)
ronaldo8w.jpg

pretoria falls. also, notice the uber-stack in northern namibia.(bad screenshot, will fix later)
ronaldo8aq.jpg

fall of Johanesburg. the US starts putting ungodly amounts of infantry in african soil, and land in Angola and Madagascar. Despite the title, it doesn't seem that South Africa will fall anytime soon anymore.
ronaldo8g.jpg

American presence in Africa, as of December 1946.

If not 205 dollahz on the US conquering it by september 1946

yay i have 133 dollahz!

ill bet 33 of that on a d-day on december first 1946 by the usa on whoever controls normandy (france?).

and i will bet 10 dollahz on an invasion of north africa in may of 1944

That Defecting Province is Epic Fail.

20 dollahz on America Invading another continent by 1945

10 dollahz that the us will first land in moroco if they go across the atlantic

I put $10 on the South Africans being annexed by May.

I will be more cynical, Trekaddict. I say by April 2, 1946. 10 dollars

I also bet separately that Britain annexes the majority of the country for 5 dollars.

I Say $10 on South Africa annexed by March 1946
so we have 313 dollahz in teh box, along with Vesimir's 40, which with another 40 make 353 dollahz to Vesimir, the largest quantity anyone has gained in The Betting Sun to this day!

Last edited:
anyone?:(

February 20, 1947 for 5 bucks on the annextion of Denmark.

I also wanna bet another 5 bucks France or Poland will turn on Britain.

February 20, 1947 for 5 bucks on the annextion of Denmark.

I also wanna bet another 5 bucks France or Poland will turn on Britain.
denmark does not exist anymore :)
not since 1936.

i say cut out the alliance, you tricked me!!! if i were to know that South africa would join the US then i would quickly rush to them but NO!!!! i want a do over :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Muahahaha! I'm rich! Rich, I tell you!

Account balance : 353 dollahz.

Bet no.1 - Mozambique will fall to USA in the first two months of the new year. 75 dollahz.

Bet no.2 - USA will manage to save South Africa. So no annexation there. 28 dollahz.

Account balance after bets : 250 dollahz.

How Africa was Lost​

no, this is not a chapter about the making over of "Lost" in the congolese jungles, for that would mean terrible mistakes in the title's grammar.
ronaldo8.jpg

a bunch of japs dislodge the allied superstacks in Indochina.
ronaldo8.jpg

american-controlled territory by April. the allied troops are trapped between south africa and american territory.
ronaldo8c.jpg

the blue blob expands in nigeria, but bad strategy seems to make the americans loose every territory they take. south africa has retaken all the lost territory.
ronaldo8ju.jpg

the blob in nigeria shrinks, while the portuguese and spanish colonies fall. tanzania and southern congo soon follow.
ronaldo8n.jpg

by august, the offensive along the equator line starts to lose some gas as Europe starts putting it's finest men along the front. Impfondo, for example, changed hands 8 times between 30 August and 14 september.