+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: The Betting Sun- a betting AAR

Is the us at war with Cuba

Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

no, i can't get them at war with cuba. i cancelled all non-agression pacts, military access, and i still can't DoW them. this being, i considered brazil as being the "last" country to resist in south america.
    I think someone bet on that.
    edit: yeah, it was TRP and trekkadict(who bet in chile)
    TRP(laurence or vincent, whoever made the bet) will get 18 Dollahz.
    Last edited by rule_them_all; 25-11-2009 at 21:57.
    Have fun, and welcome to one of the most male dominated arenas since railway-working.
    -Kaisermuffin, on the AARland

first AAR, ongoing: Downfall of the Reich, a germany 1944 AAR(played mostly on very hard)
    watch out for this story filled of action, adventure, treason, wild sex(not), time-travelling, wacky nazis and Portal references.

The Betting Sun, the first betting AAR in Paradox Forums! join today this addicting game!
    AwAARded with The Totally Random Productions© Cookie Which Was Given In Order To Repay Massive Gambling Debts Acquired In The Betting AAR

200k clubEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2

I wasn't here from the beggining. I'm pretty sure I'm correct... But one never knowes.
    Brittania: A Saga of Albion - Hiatus
    AwAARds
    WritAAR of the Week 11/23/09
    Character WritAAR of the Week 03/08/10
    Showcased 24/04/2010
    Favourite CK History Book AAR 07/06/2010 and 01/02/2011

yay i have 133 dollahz!

ill bet 33 of that on a d-day on december first 1946 by the usa on whoever controls normandy (france?).

and i will bet 10 dollahz on an invasion of north africa in may of 1944

and another 10 Ds on the bbeginning of an island hopping campaign in the pacific in january 1945.

i will also bet 5 Ds that you wont have the guts to have britain at war with the whole world including the allies!

also can we have a few more stats screens? we havent seen the navy or air force at all and its been a while since weve seen the army. its kinda hard to guess on dates when you have no idea how powerful countries are. like has the royal navy expanded more than the USN? has the us army caught up to the british? where do the major countries (usa, britain, poland, portuagl) focus their troops?

Second Lieutenant MarshalThorpe's Avatar

is the Caribbean american controlled

If not 205 dollahz on the US conquering it by september 1946
    For the King-A Belgian AAR(Dead)

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIHearts of Iron III CollectionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome

That Defecting Province is Epic Fail.

20 dollahz on America Invading another continent by 1945
    "Boldly Going Nowhere."

My Newest AAR: Rise of Britain: A Union AAR

Tannu Tuva Handsoff My First AAR
    My Mini AAR On CptRobau's What's Your Story
    Guess The Critter!

10 dollahz that the us will first land in moroco if they go across the atlantic

ok guys calm down. I said you could bet on anything, but try not to go too hardcore as i won't be able to see if the circumstances of the bet have been met.
    Have fun, and welcome to one of the most male dominated arenas since railway-working.

first AAR, ongoing: Downfall of the Reich, a germany 1944 AAR(played mostly on very hard)
    watch out for this story filled of action, adventure, treason, wild sex(not), time-travelling, wacky nazis and Portal references.

The Betting Sun, the first betting AAR in Paradox Forums! join today this addicting game!
    AwAARded with The Totally Random Productions© Cookie Which Was Given In Order To Repay Massive Gambling Debts Acquired In The Betting AAR

RISING STARS,FADING SUN

Japan annexes Siam.

erm... what else happened in the year 1945? erm... America seized Fiji. Boooring!
    I will make south africa declare war on the world to spice things up, cause this is a little too boring for me.

roll your dies!

sovietamerika lost 20 dollahz,
    vesimir 15
    and Arya126 25.
    ironically, these were all winners from the last session.

now we have 60 dollahz in the box.

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourHearts of Iron III
    Europa Universalis IV

I put $10 on the South Africans being annexed by May.
    "That's right, Adolf. The British are coming." - The Eleventh Doctor
    "My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz
    Against all Odds: The British Empire in World War Two (ongoing) Last updated 09/22/14 Index - Index 2 - Index 3 - Knowledgebase -
    Inkwell Entry Visit the Dictionary!

Possibly the world's most British German as awarded by El Pip here.

American Union State President SovietAmerika's Avatar
    Victoria 2

I will be more cynical, Trekaddict. I say by April 2, 1946. 10 dollars

I also bet separately that Britain annexes the majority of the country for 5 dollars.
    “When the people fear the government there is tyranny, when the government fears the people there is liberty.” - Thomas Jefferson

Culture: Yankee/Dixie
    Religion: Protestant
    Ideology: Anarcho-Liberal
    Trade Policy: Free Trade
    Economic Policy: Laissez-Faire
    Religious Policy: Secularization
    Citizenship Policy: Full Citizenship
    War Policy: Jingoism

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIHearts of Iron III CollectionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome

I Say $10 on South Africa annexed by March 1946
    "Boldly Going Nowhere."

My Newest AAR: Rise of Britain: A Union AAR

Tannu Tuva Handsoff My First AAR
    My Mini AAR On CptRobau's What's Your Story
    Guess The Critter!

200k clubEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2

Damn.

I have 25 dollahz.

Bet no.1 - UK will NOT take back Fiji. 20 Dollahz.
    Brittania: A Saga of Albion - Hiatus
    AwAARds
    WritAAR of the Week 11/23/09
    Character WritAAR of the Week 03/08/10
    Showcased 24/04/2010
    Favourite CK History Book AAR 07/06/2010 and 01/02/2011

this is such an extended front, Japan still is in Korea and Siam and the UK has to fight the south Africans as well. I doubt that the brutal British army could reach into the US again but can i make a recommendation?

In Asia Tibet Yunnan and Shanxi should fight the British and that would kill the Brits and make it a even game in the world. Also I would incorporate a Turko-Greek war, i don't know if they still exist but i think a update showing positions all around the world is necessary at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by kovan09 View Post
    this is such an extended front, Japan still is in Korea and Siam and the UK has to fight the south Africans as well. I doubt that the brutal British army could reach into the US again but can i make a recommendation?

In Asia Tibet Yunnan and Shanxi should fight the British and that would kill the Brits and make it a even game in the world. Also I would incorporate a Turko-Greek war, i don't know if they still exist but i think a update showing positions all around the world is necessary at this point.
    i like this idea of a possibilities-update.
    and here are tha statistics i promised.

UK went from about 300 divisions at the end of the soviet war, to 450 in 1941, to 551 in 1945. the growth of it's army seems to be slowing. the USA, with their mighty 570 IC, should be able to trash poland soon(if they bordered each other, that is) and they might have the second biggest army by 1946.
    Last edited by rule_them_all; 26-11-2009 at 23:00.

how did i lose 25 Ds? and i won 10 Ds cause the americans have taken an island in the pacific! island hopping! i bet it!

i say make Poland and France Dow on Britain, the excuse could be is they have become to expansionist and a threat to national security.

Quote Originally Posted by arya126 View Post
    how did i lose 25 Ds? and i won 10 Ds cause the americans have taken an island in the pacific! island hopping! i bet it!
    no. Island hopping is not taking a single island. and it didn't start in january.

Rise and fall of South Africa
    or Gandhi Gone Wild

South Africa starts taking over the southern african peninsula. Domination of thec Draka anyone?

the extent of their advance, about a month later. also, on Iceland... "All I wanna say is that they don't really care about us!"

Japanese troops take most of southern French Indochina.

It's OK, churchill. don't cry. shit happens.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast