• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
no, i can't get them at war with cuba. i cancelled all non-agression pacts, military access, and i still can't DoW them. this being, i considered brazil as being the "last" country to resist in south america.
I think someone bet on that.
edit: yeah, it was TRP and trekkadict(who bet in chile)
TRP(laurence or vincent, whoever made the bet) will get 18 Dollahz.

Last edited:
yay i have 133 dollahz!

ill bet 33 of that on a d-day on december first 1946 by the usa on whoever controls normandy (france?).

and i will bet 10 dollahz on an invasion of north africa in may of 1944

and another 10 Ds on the bbeginning of an island hopping campaign in the pacific in january 1945.

i will also bet 5 Ds that you wont have the guts to have britain at war with the whole world including the allies!

also can we have a few more stats screens? we havent seen the navy or air force at all and its been a while since weve seen the army. its kinda hard to guess on dates when you have no idea how powerful countries are. like has the royal navy expanded more than the USN? has the us army caught up to the british? where do the major countries (usa, britain, poland, portuagl) focus their troops?

ok guys calm down. I said you could bet on anything, but try not to go too hardcore as i won't be able to see if the circumstances of the bet have been met.

RISING STARS,FADING SUN

ronaldo8.jpg

Japan annexes Siam.
ronaldo8d.jpg

erm... what else happened in the year 1945? erm... America seized Fiji. Boooring!
I will make south africa declare war on the world to spice things up, cause this is a little too boring for me.
ronaldo8r.jpg

roll your dies!

sovietamerika lost 20 dollahz,
vesimir 15
and Arya126 25.
ironically, these were all winners from the last session.

now we have 60 dollahz in the box.

I put $10 on the South Africans being annexed by May.

I will be more cynical, Trekaddict. I say by April 2, 1946. 10 dollars

I also bet separately that Britain annexes the majority of the country for 5 dollars.

this is such an extended front, Japan still is in Korea and Siam and the UK has to fight the south Africans as well. I doubt that the brutal British army could reach into the US again but can i make a recommendation?

In Asia Tibet Yunnan and Shanxi should fight the British and that would kill the Brits and make it a even game in the world. Also I would incorporate a Turko-Greek war, i don't know if they still exist but i think a update showing positions all around the world is necessary at this point.

this is such an extended front, Japan still is in Korea and Siam and the UK has to fight the south Africans as well. I doubt that the brutal British army could reach into the US again but can i make a recommendation?

In Asia Tibet Yunnan and Shanxi should fight the British and that would kill the Brits and make it a even game in the world. Also I would incorporate a Turko-Greek war, i don't know if they still exist but i think a update showing positions all around the world is necessary at this point.
i like this idea of a possibilities-update.
and here are tha statistics i promised.
ronaldo8o.jpg

UK went from about 300 divisions at the end of the soviet war, to 450 in 1941, to 551 in 1945. the growth of it's army seems to be slowing. the USA, with their mighty 570 IC, should be able to trash poland soon(if they bordered each other, that is) and they might have the second biggest army by 1946.

Last edited:
how did i lose 25 Ds? and i won 10 Ds cause the americans have taken an island in the pacific! island hopping! i bet it!

i say make Poland and France Dow on Britain, the excuse could be is they have become to expansionist and a threat to national security.

how did i lose 25 Ds? and i won 10 Ds cause the americans have taken an island in the pacific! island hopping! i bet it!
no. Island hopping is not taking a single island. and it didn't start in january.

Rise and fall of South Africa
or Gandhi Gone Wild​
ronaldo8am.jpg

South Africa starts taking over the southern african peninsula. Domination of thec Draka anyone?
ronaldo8a.jpg

the extent of their advance, about a month later. also, on Iceland... "All I wanna say is that they don't really care about us!"
ronaldo8.jpg

Japanese troops take most of southern French Indochina.
ronaldo8g.jpg

It's OK, churchill. don't cry. shit happens.