• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So now we have Ninja's, angry Swedes, Stalins secret police and Tibetan killer-monks? I feel like I am in a Tarantino-movie, which is a very good thing :D.

I thought this was a great line.

Thanks !

With some many killer in the area, I wonder if they're going to be quite busy killing each other to go after their target :D

That would make it interesting. But also far too easy.

So now we have Ninja's, angry Swedes, Stalins secret police and Tibetan killer-monks? I feel like I am in a Tarantino-movie, which is a very good thing :D.

Well that's good. I had been thinking that this was going to turn into a Tarantino style shoot out / katana fight.

Well that's good. I had been thinking that this was going to turn into a Tarantino style shoot out / katana fight.

Who gets to wear the yellow jumpsuit?

Yes, I only miss Santanico Pandemonium here.

The Fall of Germania - Part 7​

October 16 1936

A Tibetan Runway …

Katsumoto stood inside the aircraft while the Imperial Dragons marched down the steps in their ceremonial fashion, katanas out and held in the ceremonial Tiger Guard fashion*. He could see from where he was that the Dalai Lama had sent a few of his monks to meet Katsumoto. Their ceremonial orange robes clearly marking them out from the workers of the air strip.
“Miura, would you say that there is an excess of air port personnel?” Katsumoto asked the Samurai beside him. The two had known each other since 1929. Katsumoto could still recall their first meeting, the signing of the Dutch and Portuguese surrender of the Asian Colonial forces.
“That I would Katsumoto. Best be on guard” the man said, nodding to Katsumoto before heading out the door, katana raised like the others. Katsumoto watched him head out into the Tibetan air. He would undoubtedly be walking down those steps soon. Still, he had a nagging uncertainty about this. Something didn’t feel right. And where was Erica? He couldn’t walk down the steps without her.
He walked back through the plane, looking in the cabin. She wasn’t in sight. Perhaps she was still in the wash room.

Colonel Bjorn was still with Khalke. They had finally got their target in sight. And Katsumoto was no where to be found. “Where the hell is he?” asked the Colonel.
“Sir, I was about to ask the same thing” said Khalke, his eyes still fixed through his rifles scope directed at the stairs off the plane. “Move in ground teams, Sir?” suggested the Sergeant.
“Agreed. Team 2, 3 and 4 move on the target” Bjorn said into the radio. If Katsumoto wasn’t coming out then they were going to go and get him. “Sergeant, no matter what happens down there, you are not to move until you give Katsumoto one in the head and one in the chest, you got that?”
“Yes sir” Khalke chuckled, not even glancing from the scope.
“Right. I’m going in” the Colonel said, slowly crawling back from his position.

Brother Min was still beside Brother Zhang. “The Dalai Lama sends his regards to our man” Zhang whispered. “Is it wise to kill a man who the Dalai Lama is to grace with his presence?” Zhang asked. Indeed, all of the Brothers would have the cloud of doubt fully washed over them as this fact was recognized. Even Min was now uncertain about whether they should strike.
“No, we have to fulfill the mission. This comes from the Grandmaster himself. His word is more important than a man whom the Dalai Lama is going to meet” he reasoned.
“But surely if the Dalai Lama is going to meet him then-”
“Has the Dalai Lama given this man any blessing or pronounced his protection of him?” interrupted Min.
“No. No he has not” said Zhang.
“Then we strike now” Min said, turning back to the airplane. From the corner of his eye, he thought that he had almost seen the shadows move. But he must have been mistaken.
As Min walked closer and closer to the plane, so too did his Brothers close on their target like wolves moving for the kill. He slowly walked faster and faster until he was in a short sprint. He drew his sword to attack as gunfire erupted from his left. Barely able to see the assailant, Brother Min caught a trio of rounds in his chest, sending him to the ground in an instant.

“AMBUSH!” Katsumoto heard from outside as gunfire erupted. The sound of metal against metal and the ever familiar gun shot rang out in unison from outside the aircraft. Now, he urgently needed to find Erica.
“Erica!” he called, sliding open the door to the wash room. He saw her standing before him a red dress.
“Yes?” she asked. He stood there in shock, staring at the gun she pointed at him.
“Betrayal” was all he had time to say before the gun erupted in front of him.

* - Tiger Guard fashion is something I completely made up because I had no idea how to explain ' holding the katana in front of them so that it was vertically held, with the hilt on level with the stomach '

** THIS IS PART 1 OF 2 UPDATES. The second part will reveal what happens at the Airplane. And more importantly, following the second part, you will have a very important choice to make **

Last edited:
Lesson one, young padawan:

Whatever a lady is doing in another room may kill you, even if she doesn't wants to...:D;)

** THIS IS PART 1 OF 2 UPDATES. The second part will reveal what happens at the Airplane. And more importantly, following the second part, you will have a very important choice to make **

I am on board for that...not that I want to be on the Airplane.

Yay, the fighting madness starts :D. Please, let the monks do something cool...

Don't forget what I told you about Katsumo and him entering beast mode and opening a can of whoop- ass:D

The Fall of Germania - Part 8

October 16 1936

A Tibetan Runway …

Katsumoto fell back against the wall behind him, a terrible pain erupting from his shoulder. Another gun shot rang out. He slid down the wall, leaving a trail of blood as he went. He couldn’t tell one pain from the other. Blood slowly began to filter out onto his white dress jacket, staining it red. He looked up at Erica, his vision blurry. She dropped the gun she had held and moved her hands over her mouth, crying uncontrollably.
'How could she betray me?' Katsumoto asked himself. 'How could she betray the man she loved? The man who loved her?' He questioned, certain that no answer could explain it to him. Struggling to move at all, he used all the strength he could muster to draw the pistol, Stalin’s pistol which he had holstered in preparation for the landing. He did not speak, for he had no words to say. His eyes would have told Erica his reaction to her betrayal. Slowly, she recognized the anger building up inside him.
As Katsumoto brought the pistol to level with Erica, she tried desperately to grab the weapon she had cast aside. She was too slow and Katsumoto repeatedly pulled the trigger, emptying the entire clip into Erica. Never had he expected betrayal to come from her. But now, now she was dead. He had to focus on survival. Outside, gunshots and the crash of metal and the screams of dying men still carried on. This was far from over. He needed to reload. He needed to escape.

Colonel Bjorn unleashed another group of rounds into the oncoming troupe of the air port workers. Another one fell to the ground, his swords dropping around him.
“Watch out!” came the call from one of his men as a pair of spiked balls attached by a chain flew towards them. Bjorn rolled to the side, barely avoiding it. The man behind him was not as lucky the weapon struck the man in the head. Bjorn looked back towards the Air plane and saw the workers fighting with the Samurai. The monks of the Dalai Lama, to his surprise drew a wooden stick from their dress which then extended into a full length pole. Some were not poles at all, but their tips held red died fur and a large metal spearhead.
The monks let out a short battle cry before they too engaged the workers of the Airport. All were cut down in a mere instant before the monks. Bjorn stared at them in awe, the men behind him frantically attempting to reload.
“Sir! The cold! It’s jammed our weapons!” one of them called out. In an instant, the workers of the airport were upon them, hacking and slashing at his men with there weapons. Bjorn turned to see blood fill the air as one of the men managed to reload his trench guns. The pair of weapons fired in unison into the men, gore erupting from their chest.
“Never bring a sword to a gun f-” the man was cut off as a blade sliced into his throat. Thrown from the darkness of the far side of the runway, Bjorn could not see his enemy. He waited, staring and staring. It was then that he saw the sparkle of metal and he unloaded with his submachine gun until the clip was exhausted. His men had proved the reloading would be useless. He grabbed the trench axe he had brought slung on his back walked towards the brutal fight of the Samurai, the Monks and what he could only imagine were Ninjas.

Miura Anjin struck again to the left, and again to the right. Both his strikes blocked, he was back on the defensive. High block, low block, the clash of metal ringing out in his ears. This was what he practiced for. This was the battle he had readied himself for all his life. He didn’t intend to lose. In a desperate effort to gain the upper hand, he rolled to the left and slashed into the leg of his opponent as he came back to his feet. The limb came off with ease and the Ninja cried out in pain. It was short lived. Miura quickly brought his blade round and sliced through the mans neck.
He turned to review the battle. Had he been any slower, he would be the next target for this man wielding an axe. The man wrenched his weapon from the skull of one of the Ninjas as a Monk spun to face him. The Tibetan struck out with his spear, the blade barely missing the man. He withdrew the spear back and swung round, hoping to catch his victim from the other side, but to no avail. The foreigner had rolled back to miss the swing, only to launch himself into the air towards the monk. Before the Monk could recover to block, the axe had already found its mark in his skull.

Khalke watched through his scope as Bjorn recovered from his kill. The Samurai across from him began to circle him. He rested his finger on the trigger, uncertain if he should fire. The pair launched themselves at each, striking and parrying the others attack in a mad dance of axe and blade. The Samurai was constantly on the offensive, striking and recover before striking again on the other side. When Bjorn blocked the strikes he had too little time to act before the second strike was moving on him. The Samurai rolled to the side, going for the Colonels leg. Bjorn barely avoided the strike and rolled to the side. The Samurai recovered a bit slower this time and Bjorn brought his axe round to the man. Still the Samurai was faster than Bjorn and parried the strike. The parry was forceful enough to knock the axe from Bjorn’s hand, and the Katana dove straight into his chest.
The Colonel stumbled before collapsing to his knees. Khalke readied his rifle for the shot. He needed to make sure it would be the kill shot, the shot which would save the Colonel from the decapitation this Samurai favoured. The victor of the duel circled the Colonel for a moment before wrenching the Katana from his chest. In pain or weakness, Bjorn fell forward. The Samurai turned back to him, ready to make his kill. As Bjorn rose to meet his executioner, he drew the pistol from its holster and emptied the clip into the Samurai. Watching through the Scope, Khalke saw the Colonel collapse to the side and the Samurai fall forward. That left Khalke alone with a single task to complete. He needed to get inside the plane and find the Heir to the throne, and kill Katsumoto.

Katsumoto leaned his full weight against the wall. He could not survive long if he did not get help. The fighting outside had ended and now he had to get out. He drew the Pistol, the god damn life saver he had got from Stalin before his departure from Russia."Go with Resolve Greater than that of Men" he remembered. 'I'll bloody well need too' he thought. From outside he could hear footsteps moving up the stairs. 'Just my luck. Another one'.
He grasped onto the bar hanging above the door and flung himself round so that he faced the man.
"Hello" he said with the pistol raised square between the mans eyes. The man glanced at him, his white military suit covered in blood. "Tell the bitch she failed" he said as he squeezed the trigger, blasting the man back and down the steps. Everyone was dead. Everyone except for him. He had to find help and get out.
But where he would go after that. Even he did not know.

** Well now isn't that an action packed update ? Sword fights, Samurai and Tibetan Monks fighting Ninjas and Scandinavian Assassins, betrayal and we aren't even passed the first year of this AAR. Incredible, isn't it? Speaking of the year, Happy New Year to all my readers **

Now your choice for Katsumoto.

Option 1 - He recovers his health with the help of Tibetan monks and then goes to India where he helps plot the Allied war effort, and attempts to gather more Allies for Britain and Germany. This will take him to South America mostly where he will attempt to gather Brazil, Argentina, Columbia and Central American states into the Allies. Whether this will later bring the United States into the Allies or not I don't know.

Option 2 - He recovers his health with the help of Tibetan monks but is forced to go to America for further recovery. While there he will find the underground war occurring in the United States between Allied and Bloc spies and diplomats, each fighting for American support. He will work closely with a French turncoat to disrupt Bloc efforts - he will also meet Roosevelt and gain allies within the American Military command.

Option 3 - He recovers his health with the help of Tibetan monks before traveling to Britain where he will help organize and direct resistance forces in Europe. He will specifically spend a great deal of time with the Romanum Legionarres who were previously mentioned as a Japanese funded Military group which was disapproved with Mussolini's alliance to France and were prepared to rebel.

Keep in mind that in all of these options, he will return to Japan to launch a Coup against the Emperor and to bring Japan into the Allies against France. If you have any questions about them then let me know. Personally, I favour Option 2 but what do you guys think ?

Exactly what I hoped, complete and utter madness.

I would go for option 1: I want to see British palace guard , angry claymore wielding Scots, a certain British Colonel, a fat, drunk Bavarian and that Feuersturm chap to wreak havoc in general :D. But i might be overdoing it...

Wow...that was exciting! :cool:

Option 1 - He recovers his health with the help of Tibetan monks and then goes to India where he helps plot the Allied war effort, and attempts to gather more Allies for Britain and Germany. This will take him to South America mostly where he will attempt to gather Brazil, Argentina, Columbia and Central American states into the Allies. Whether this will later bring the United States into the Allies or not I don't know.

I vote for this option. There's a greater degree of risk involved.

Wow...that was exciting! :cool:

I vote for this option. There's a greater degree of risk involved.
I agree with both of these sentences. Plus I want to see the next assassination attempt have a South American theme, I'm thinking Amazon warriors, Llama cavalry and people pulling bazookas out of their ponchos. :D

Option 2. It's essential to win the war.

Erika... what a pity. It's always a shame to kill a blonde baby, but... Treason is always damnanble. Unless when it makes you a winner :D

Last edited:
Alright so the voting stands at:

Option 1 = 3
Option 2 = 3

Option 3 = 1

I'll give it until ... oh ... Tomorrow at noon ?
If we still have a tie then I will call another vote. In the meantime I'll work on an update for Germany. Things haven't gone particularly well there.

One more thing, The Swert has started up another round of the ACA's. Don't forget To Vote for your favourite AARs.​

Option one.