• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Important announcement:

Due to critical technical problems with my custom scenario, this AAR is going to end. I'll make some final updates to close the story, but I'm planning some kind of new KR-MDS mix with diffrent scenario and story to fix all mistakes I've done in this ''beta'' AAR.

However I'll keep some famous elements from this AAR in new story, including some custom characters. New story won't be total roleplaying type to avoid the mess, but there would still be some cooperation, like voting for most important decisions. I'll add diffrent custom characters to diffrent nations.

To avoid overloading my poor modding capacity, there won't be many custom characters. I'll use most (in)famous ones(especially nations that lack leaders and ministers like National France, Lithuanian Commonwealth, Canada...), but if there's somebody who would realy like to see his custom character in game, please contact me with PM and we'll decide about leader's stats. I could also use a custom minister or two for some specific nations.

And now, one last voting for this story. Please bear in mind that I don't know when I'll start new AAR, so some patience will be welcomed.

Which nation should I play in new game? Austria is now out of play and I don't want to copy new Kurt's story so Russia isn't choice either, so please decide about this countries:

1.German Empire
2.One of American factions(USA, CSA, AUS)
3.One of Chinese factions(Qing Empire, Republic of China)
4.National France
5.Commune of France
6.Union of Britatin
7.Canada

Faction with most votes win.

+2. National France rocks! :D
(Yeah I know I'm a bit partial)

Russia.:D (see below)

Which nation should I play in new game? Austria is now out of play and I don't want to copy new Kurt's story so Russia isn't choice either, so please decide about this countries:

I'm not going to play with Russia... :D;)

Well, it's a bit of a mixture, don't worry.

It seems that the choice is fast becoming Nat. France or Synd. France.

I would rather see a Nationalist France than a Syndicalist France so I vote for the Nationalists.

Go for National France, Asalto, they're doomed since the start and the only way they can get to Paris is behind the back of some bigger country (or the Catholic League). In fact, yes, a Catholic League AAR would rock. Especially an Italian one. Heck, in one of my games I managed to get nukes for Italian Federation, what the heck can be more delirious than a nuclear Pope? :D

Go for National France, Asalto, they're doomed since the start and the only way they can get to Paris is behind the back of some bigger country (or the Catholic League). In fact, yes, a Catholic League AAR would rock. Especially an Italian one. Heck, in one of my games I managed to get nukes for Italian Federation, what the heck can be more delirious than a nuclear Pope? :D
That's also a good one. As long as he don't go with the extremely boring Entente I approve.

I'm very curious on how would Germany play out in an AAR, but since I want to try it out once my AAR is finished, then I won't vote for it ;)

Therefore I vote for Italian Federation... What? No Macaronies on the list? Boo:mad: Therefore, I vote for... BUTHAN

Just jokeing. Nat France leads the way ;)

Xibei San Ma, no one ever does it, do eet.