• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Do you now that Kitana simply doesn't exist (At least at Western countries)? :p

Well, a proletarian queen indeed!

Well, the name does exist, but is not that oftenly used.

(Don't kill me just because I borrowed it from my favorite game of all time that was not Paradox made. :p)

Berlin, 12 January 2013

Soviet troops have reached outskirts of Vienna. Altough the imperial capital was under fire of Soviet projectiles, Kaiser decided to stay in the bunker near imperial palace. He stayed optimistic even in those circumstances. Situation looked bad, but time was on his side. Syndicalists were losing their advance. United States have eliminated Syndicalist regimes in Latin America. Mexico and Central America were occuped by United States while former Syndicalist countries in South America became loyal puppets of Entente. Japan was on the edge of defeat and Indochina signed peace with both Entente and Mitteleuropa.

aus2-1.jpg

Soviets were now fighting alone. They had to bring Mitteleuropa to it's knees before it would be to late. Soviet population had enough of war and bad living conditions. Resistance against Soviet regime became stronger. But Soviets were still far from defeat. Their armies have reached Berlin and Vienna, half of Mittleleuropean countries were destroyed and victory was at hand. Moscow has even started to negotiate with Entente about peace terms as war between Internationale and Entente didn't have much sense now.

The main hope of Mitteleuropa were massive reinfocements that flocked from Spain and France towards East. Because of damaged infrastructure, those reinforcements were moving very slow. To give crucial help to contries in first lines of defense, special expeditionary troops were organised by many Mitteleuropean nations and put and direct command of German Empire and Danubian Federation.

Mitteleuropa couldn't transport many troops to the front. With help of airlift units and ships only few brigades were brought to the frontline. Germans were reinforced by elite Spanish helicopter brigades while Austrians got less help. French Republic has sent special forces brigade from Tunisia while survivals of elite Lithuanian mechanised brigade were reinforced with additional manpower, equipment and supplies. After fall of Lithuanian Commonwealth, most of Lithuanian armed forces were destroyed by enemy. Some of the troops that survived the offensive organised themselves as partisan units behind Soviet lines while others withdrawed from battlefield. There was only one Lithuanian unit that was still able to fight. It was called 'Iron Wolf' Mechanised Infantry Brigade. What was left from this elite unit was now put under Austrian command.

Commander of French Commando Brigade was Lieutenant General Pierre de Muffén. Man of French-Tunisian roots was experienced officer that served in operations against rebels in French Africa. During the war, he participated in unsuccessful invasion on Southern France. His unit was active in convert operation in Sicily. Those action caused much damage to airfields and naval infastructure of Sicilian Syndicalist Republic. For his heroic deeds in defense of French Republic, he was awarded with Colonial medal and Croix de guerre.

Newly assigned commander of ''Iron Wolf'' Brigade was Major General Arturas Eisenshuh. Former Colonel was recently promoted to Major General. He comes from old Lithuanian military family with his ancestors serving in Royal Guard of King Mindaugas, German Reichsheer and Lithuanian Air Force. Major General Eisenschuh has experienced fighting in Middle East and Western Europe. During operations in Persia, he was leading special forces unit in convert operation behind enemy lines. He showed great bravery in actions against enemy forces of Commune of France as commander of motorised infantry unit. He was awarded with Iron Cross and Military Order of King Mindaugas.

AUS3-3.jpg

Monsieur le général de Muffén looks familiar...don't know why...:D

I have a friend who is as bearded as Eisenshuh. Scaring.

The Reds in Vienna! Oh my gosh!

Please knock them out, White in Austria looks much better than red does!

Rick Perry is President of the US? A terrifying alternate history indeed. *shivers*

There needs to be a coup, in my opinion. Isn't he a pro-Texan secessionist?

Besides, Austria knows better for America anyway.

Yeah, onwards my Schweik-like Austrian friends! ^^

"Red Knight"
I like that :D
great updates

Geneva, 18 March 2013

Swiss Confederation, neutral country in the centre of burning Europe, was hosting two peace conferences at same time. Representatives of Entente and Shanghai Pact meet to discus peace terms for end of conflict in Asia, while delegates of Mitteleuropa and Soviet Russia, last remaining Syndicalist country, negotiated about end of hostilities in Europe. Meeting of Soviet and Mitteleuropean delegates was accompanied by third party, Russian exiles.

After three days of negotiations, peace treaty between Entente and Shanghai Pact was accepted. Chinese soveregnity over India and Korea was confirmed and Taiwan, first occupied by Syndicalist Japan and then liberated by Americans, was transfered to Chinese authority. Chinese accepted American protection over Japan, Philippines and Indochina. Non-agression pact was signed by all members of two alliances. Era of relative peace has returned to Asia.

Negotiations between Mitteleuropa and Soviets took much more time. Since arrival of reinforcements from the West, frontline on the East became more static. French Special Forces ''Carthage'' Brigade was dropped behind enemy lines on the territory near Lvov, which was controled by Russian puppet regime in Kiev. In successful action, vital military objects were sabotaged and brigade was extracted with light casulties. This operation meant heavy blow to Russian supply system in Galicia. Russian advance was stopped in Bohemia by units from Germany and France. Only division under Austrian command in this area was Lithuanian ''Iron Wolf'' Brigade which suffered heavy casulties. Majority of Austrian troops was concentrated on defense line Graz-Ljubljana. Despite heavy casulties Russian advance was halted. It seemed that Russians won't advance any more, but forces of Mitteleuropa were also unable for any counter-attack. Armies were exhausted and unable to perform any successful action against the enemy.

aus5-3.jpg

After talks between Russian Syndicalists and exiles, those peace terms were proposed to Mitteleuropa:
1.Russian Soviet Republic is abolished and Russian Republic is restored.
2.Leadership of Soviet Russia will not be responsible for it's role in the conflict. Political leaders of Soviet Russia will have right to take part in political life of new Russian Republic after elections while military leaders will stay in military due to lack of professional staff.
3.Territorial changes: Territory of former White Ruthenia will be incorporated into Russian Republic while pro-Soviet Ukraine will be split between Russia and Austria.

Mitteleuropa had to decide. Is this proposal worth to be accepted? Peace must be restored urgently. Should Mitteleuropa leave Ukraine and White Ruthenia to Russians? Strong Russia could be usefull buffer between Europe and Asia. How will Mitteleuropa decide?

What? The soviets offered a peace where they actually give up power and restore democracy and lose territory? While they occupy like 80% of Austria? I don't know if the soviet diplomats know, but they are "winning the war". I certainly cant understand why anyone would accept anything like this. Thats like stalin in 44 saying hey hitler what about we make peace, I restore the Duma, you give me Poland and I give you half of Ukraine, how does that sound for you?

EDIT:
How a realistic peace would look like. All Eastern and Western Slavic lands except Chezkovia go to USSR, Communist republic Yugoslavia is formed without Slovenia but with Bulgaria and the other lands in the area. Hungary becomes a communist republic. Both nations are puppets of USSR.

Lets face it, if the war continues USSR will eventually steamroll Austria.

EDIT(2):
Why didn't the Dutch, Spanish, Germans and Italians get any land from France (On which they certainly got some historic or atleast round up border claims)? Altrough they all participated in its destruction.

Last edited:
The Queen has raised a brow towards the Soviet officials, why do a suicidal move?

Too generous, methinks...